• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Looks ugly as ****
GENoW4aXwAA8gya

Current Yuji lacks means to take Maki down for good. His souls punched ain’t doing shit since Maki is not Sukuna and his Blood Manipulation as of now isn’t as lethal as someone like Choso.

They’re pretty much equal in everything but SSK makes a difference. I believe Maki takes him high diff but that’s about to change next chapter I guess.
he has cleave and dismantle, meaning he can defend against SSK like sukuna does and if he takes damage from it he can easily heal because unlike sukuna he is in his own body and does not have soul instability

Last edited:
Kaguya didn't have any built up so you are right on that
Build up as in how they led up to it. Her spawning, them teleporting, Naruto and Sasuke fighting, fighting, Kakashi and Obito help, OMG OBITO DIED, OMG SUSANOO, NO WAY SAKURA PUNCHED KAGUYA?! WOAH BIG TSO, Naruto and Sasuke touch her, gg.

Build up as in how they led up to it. Her spawning, them teleporting, Naruto and Sasuke fighting, fighting, Kakashi and Obito help, OMG OBITO DIED, OMG SUSANOO, NO WAY SAKURA PUNCHED KAGUYA?! WOAH BIG TSO, Naruto and Sasuke touch her, gg.
Fair, the Kaguya part of the war arc was ass beginning to end (aside from DMS Kakashi that shit was fire)

Nah, I thought about it, and I gotta take back the superhuman sorcerers meta. It makes no sense that Gege approved the anime, where Toji literally teleports on and offscreen in 24fps video, effortlessly, and he's not like drastically faster than the eye.

He literally moves FTE so bad in the anime, that if you were to calc it, I bet you'd get supersonic or something

0xT6P7n.jpg

Honestly really good analysis cant really find anything i wanna argue against. You just gave me some newfound apprication for what was my least favourite writing decision in the manga, maybe there really are christmas miracles
I cast you back in time 4 months

Get done in my man

Why is this accepted?
Only Sukuna and Yuji have this. Other Incarnated sorcerers incarnated immediately
It is listed as likely as in recent chapter it was implied they most likely can perceive the souls. It's not a solid rating.

Back