• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

You know I won't lie, as of now, it hasn't been done yet, but I think the build up to beating Sukuna has been better than the build up to beating Yhwach and Kaguya.
Yhwach is case different I think it's well executed except the arc was rushed due to Kubo's health. Anime is filling the missing points.

Kaguya thing was bullshit I agree.

Yhwach is case different I think it's well executed except the arc was rushed due to Kubo's health. Anime is filling the missing points.
I pray to whatever higher dimensional entities lay within the folds of our reality that it is gonna be a situation where aizen uses an ability of his banaki we've never seen and actually activelly stops Yhwach from being able to look into or alter the future at which point ichigo actually manages to pop off his own bankai which will have something to do with altering fate itself
Kaguya thing was bullshit I agree.
yes

I mean neither are Dio Brando and Walter White
cuse both do kinda have reasons for being twats they are just not that good and it mostly boils down to pride by the end but they do have reasons.
But the difference is Garou still maintained his sanity to some extent I guess?
I forgot first part of JoJo (It's been a long time) wasn't Dio was pure evil? Or atleast his character was built up like that.

I forgot first part of JoJo (It's been a long time) wasn't Dio was pure evil? Or atleast his character was built up like that.
Also Garou really never did anything outright evil, he pretty much exclusively killed monsters and any fights with heroes ended up with them getting knocked out, a draw or Garou losing

I pray to whatever higher dimensional entities lay within the folds of our reality that it is gonna be a situation where aizen uses an ability of his banaki we've never seen and actually activelly stops Yhwach from being able to look into or alter the future at which point ichigo actually manages to pop off his own bankai which will have something to do with altering fate itself
Ichigo can sever fate, cutting fates in which he loses, a battle across fate if you would

I mean at the start we see as to why he was a tad bit of a prick, his father was an abusive drunk (which he poisoned later down the line) and those around Dio also treated him like shit (seen when he was playing against a guy in chess to win some cash and he slamed Dio's face into his plate after he lost) and Dio had a massive superiority complex to Johnathan so when he got his ass handed to him by our jojo he kinda went of the deep end.

One of my first posts on this thread was talking about how Sukuna's CT is cooking and i still stand by that idea completely
how do we explain yuji's scissors then? unless that boy does something as unholy as cutting his veges and meat with ******* scissors

or maybe yuji gets arts and crafts instead of cooking in which case his other aspect would be an eraser where he just falt out erases things from existence (can you just imagine if that was the case though? Sukuna just goes "Ok perry this you filthy brat" with the fire arrow and yuji just goes "Ctrl + Delete")

Last edited:
how do we explain yuji's scissors then? unless that boy does something as unholy as cutting his veges and meat with ******* scissors

or maybe yuji gets arts and crafts instead of cooking in which case his other aspect would be an eraser where he just falt out erases things from existence (can you just imagine if that was the case though? Sukuna just goes "Ok perry this you filthy brat" with the fire arrow and yuji just goes "Ctrl + Delete")
Looking at how Sukuna MS is compared to painting. I guess it's also possible Sukuna's CT is something related to Painting? That explains different variations in it.

Nah, that seems to just be an analogy to hype up and explain open domains from the narrator. I think cooking or someone like that works better.

Well I don't see how Yuji's scissors play anything in cooking.
I mean my boy may just be degenerate like this here fella:
x_tdy_ov_FOOD_SURPRISINGUSESKITCHENSCISSORS_170330.jpg

( I mean even the dogs are judging him)

This is my first time in this thread so sorry for bringing this up but was the whole Sukuna FTL thing with Kashimo accepted? I notice it's not on Sukuna's profile but I kinda remember the calc being accepted.

This is my first time in this thread so sorry for bringing this up but was the whole Sukuna FTL thing with Kashimo accepted? I notice it's not on Sukuna's profile but I kinda remember the calc being accepted.
Outlier allegations. Also, the first EM wave feat was aim-dodging

The true form Sukuna EM wave feat is solid but I'm 99% sure that would get rejected through sheer incredulity

Back