• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I would pay my soul for Megumi, Nobara and Gojo to return and us to get a slice of life light novel set post EOS with them
Gojo returning, while not likely, would at least have buddhism parallels with Marici

Nobara is dead and they haven't even stated it outright 💀

Why that plot point turned out that way still astounds me to this day

Eva was always about hope tho, to accept yourself as you are and bla bla bla.

The world is kinda ruined and such, but the meaning in the end is that you need to like yourself before trying to like others, otherwise you will never be truly happy
Yeah, but that works in the context of EVA

The Merger is something the cast has been working to try to prevent for basically the last 100 chapters. It's the "End of the World as We Know It" for JJK, all or nothing

There's the part after Junpei dies and the school takes a more serious approach to curbing bullying. The teacher has a notable change in his voice and affect when talking to the head bully, showing his determination to not repeat the same mistakes that led to that situation and hope that the future will be better.
That’s a micro instance of character progression, not related to the macro set up of the manga. Evidenced by junpei and hos mother both dykng horrible deaths and mahito going on to cause carnage for two more arcs. The point is not that there is no good in JjK, but rather the whole story is set up upon the idea of fighting back against the endless loop of struggle regardless of the absurdity (the whole theme behind geto) and whether said suffering can ever be managed or eradicated. This is seen with Yuji’s initial motives given to him by hos grandpa (basically a bodiavata vow) which turns into Yuji’s “cog in the cycle” mentality his grandpa gives him that he speaks to Mahito about (which will also cause suffering to curses) and the basic premise behind the jujutsu code Todo instills into Yuji with his whole spiel about the Sanga bells and fighting the impermanence of all things by passing on their wills.

Add that to gege’s eva boner, the fact that he legit mapped out only one person from the protag group surviving to the end, killing Gojo, previously planning to kill Yuji after Sukuna ripped out his heart, and the constant one ups from the evil side, and I don’t really see how micro instances such as the one you brought up would counter the overall narrative intent gege has set up.

Not that a good ending is impossible, but certaintly is not favored odds wise and would still probably come with EXTREME suffering and costs to the cast and society at large (which we’ve already seen since every arc in shibuya).

Gege rushed the story way too much ngl. Theres more headcanon about the character's interaction in the fandom than real canon at this point

I'm still surprised that we didnt got anything between Gojo and the new Maki, nor any scene about how Gojo reacted to the death of Nanami, Nobara, Yuki and such, or even simple things like Gojo seeing Choso as a good guy now

I feel bad for Gege, since he have created a amazing world with great potential, but I guess his health can't keep up since the death of the Zenin clan

Last edited:
Gege rushed the story way too much ngl. Theres more headcanon about the character's interaction in the fandom than real canon at this point

I'm still surprised that we didnt got anything between Gojo and the new Maki, nor any scene about how Gojo reacted to the death of Nanami, Nobara, Yuki and such, or even simple things like Gojo seeing Choso being a good guy now

I feel bad for Gege, since he have created a amazing world with great potential, but I guess his health can't keep up since the death of the Zenin clan
Which is why i really hope we get a third light novel to fill in the gaps

That’s a micro instance of character progression, not related to the macro set up of the manga. Evidenced by junpei and hos mother both dykng horrible deaths and mahito going on to cause carnage for two more arcs. The point is not that there is no good in JjK, but rather the whole story is set up upon the idea of fighting back against the endless loop of struggle regardless of the absurdity (the whole theme behind geto) and whether said suffering can ever be managed or eradicated. This is seen with Yuji’s initial motives given to him by hos grandpa (basically a bodiavata vow) which turns into Yuji’s “cog in the cycle” mentality his grandpa gives him that he speaks to Mahito about (which will also cause suffering to curses) and the basic premise behind the jujutsu code Todo instills into Yuji with his whole spiel about the Sanga bells and fighting the impermanence of all things by passing on their wills.

Add that to gege’s eva boner, the fact that he legit mapped out only one person from the protag group surviving to the end, killing Gojo, previously planning to kill Yuji after Sukuna ripped out his heart, and the constant one ups from the evil side, and I don’t really see how micro instances such as the one you brought up would counter the overall narrative intent gege has set up.

Not that a good ending is impossible, but certaintly is not favored odds wise and would still probably come with EXTREME suffering and costs to the cast and society at large (which we’ve already seen since every arc in shibuya).
I mostly agree, especially about the ending (feels like it might go to AOT levels of bittersweetness). There are more instances in the series of hope and positivity:
  • Megumi and Yuji going out of there way to save each other after just meeting
  • Nobara's determination to be herself
  • Nanami, yes just Nanami's existence (until he had to go :cry:)
  • Noritoshi's love for his Mom and working to protect her
  • Maki's love for Mai, killing the clan for her, the both of them coming to peace w/one another in the last fight against Naoya
  • Choso being one of the best Big Bros out there
  • Higuruma assuring Yuji he's not at fault in any way for Shibuya
  • Gojo's ending in the Hidden Inventory Arc, smiling to you Yuji, Megumi and Nobara, hopeful about there future :giggle:

Would’ve been a regular ass high tier first grade who tragically died to Higuruma, Ryu, Uro, Naobito or Kusakabe
If Jogo were born human, he'd likely be a problematic sorcerer. I somewhat doubt he'd be a "kill on-sight" enemy, what without his Curse instincts and his pride as a Cursed Spirit

Or maybe he'd be a misanthropic human who believes in the rights of Cursed Spirits

Is someone willing to translate a small panel from the manga? I really need this translation.

Saw the thread, and I just have to say that's it's always funny and annoying seeing peeps in military/nation vs individual fighter thread going "sniper to the head" or "they drop a nuke on em" literally seconds into the thread, it always happens. Like you'll have "US Army vs Character A" and one of the first things is "they get sniped" or "Eh, they get nuke'd" and I'm just like, bruh.

If Jogo were born human, he'd likely be a problematic sorcerer. I somewhat doubt he'd be a "kill on-sight" enemy, what without his Curse instincts and his pride as a Cursed Spirit

Or maybe he'd be a misanthropic human who believes in the rights of Cursed Spirits
If he were born human he wouldn't have the same outlook in life at all. But I was just talking about scaling.

Saw the thread, and I just have to say that's it's always funny and annoying seeing peeps in military/nation vs individual fighter thread going "sniper to the head" or "they drop a nuke on em" literally seconds into the thread, it always happens. Like you'll have "US Army vs Character A" and one of the first things is "they get sniped" or "Eh, they get nuke'd" and I'm just like, bruh.
As a Baki fan, I hear you. Admittedly, statements like those can be vague and leave room for a lot of extrapolation/headcanon-ing. Like, are they just that physically powerful? Certain powers/abilities? Is it incredible skill in combat techniques? Intelligence/planning? Just an improbable yet possible combo of the above? What makes the most sense for the character and the series? What takes priority, statements or feats? etc.

Oh hey
Luckily this was within my range 😎👍

Somebody already translated this before (assuming that you're focusing on the Rika external storage part)
Was this satisfactory? 🤔
If not then I could see if I can get it translated entirely.

Additionally, from Lightning's own TL doc I found this.

Screenshot_20240503_052208_com.android.chrome_edit_1812526633916657.jpg

Screenshot_20240503_052214_com.android.chrome_edit_1812544917422383.jpg

Lmk if this is good enough or not.

Oh hey
Luckily this was within my range 😎👍

Somebody already translated this before (assuming that you're focusing on the Rika external storage part)
Was this satisfactory? 🤔
If not then I could see if I can get it translated entirely.

Additionally, from Lightning's own TL doc I found this.

Screenshot_20240503_052208_com.android.chrome_edit_1812526633916657.jpg

Screenshot_20240503_052214_com.android.chrome_edit_1812544917422383.jpg

Lmk if this is good enough or not.

Nah bro they clearly mention Akutami talking about Buddhism so it must be wank or hyperbole.

Nasu is nuts cuz it got wierd things like Merlin growing a dick in Saber, with Morgan using this to get her cum and then getting pregnant

Back