• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Copy Technique ass sorcerer. Dude was just the king of curses in the Heian Era cuz Gojo wasn't around. Suddenly he met his match and needed another's cursed technique to win? Yuji putting in work too against that scrub. Sukuna ain't been nothing but a copier and a body hopping lame.

Stole Kenjaku's flow
Stole Gojo's flow
Stole Megumi's flow
Stole Yuji's flow

Dude really must hate himself if he keep biting off others o_Oo_Oo_O
Also pulled some bullshit to fire World Dismantle against Yuta even when he couldn't talk and make gestures.

Yuta virtually defeated his ass but the bum didn't collaborate. Gege had to remove Yuta from the fight AND MAKE SURE HE STAYS OUT because he knew what would happen.

burn-ice.gif

Bruh was in the Heian Era picking on farmers, priests and Yorozu LMAO.
True, but gojo is no better, picking on minorities, the elderly, getting his ass handed to him by a homeless man, killing that same homeless man after having to literally come back from the dead after the homeless man killed him first, shameful really.

I mean the only true Goat is of course :

GKTajaDXEAAnuCe.jpg:large

HIM. (yuta to but not as much)

Ngl that one panel has had me annoyed for the longest time. The **** mean “he probably would’ve won” without the ten shadows? Without the 10 Shadows, Sukuna has a whopping 1 was to get though Infinity, and its through his Domain Expansion. You know, that thing that Gojo dealt with at the very goddamn start of the fight?

Seriously, he legit can’t do anything. Cleave? Blocked. Dismantle? Blocked. Fuga? Blocked. Physical Attacks? Blocked.

The only chance he has is by draining down Gojo’s insane CE reserve to deactivate infinity, which ain’t very likely to happen now that Gojo doesn’t have to waste it on RCT from fighting Mahoraga and his slashes.

Gojo would absolutely beat True Form Sukuna (unless there’s something I’m missing, in which case please inform me).

Everything goes in a fight. Miguel started it
up to a point, gojo could've finished the fight quickly but he decided to take his time while his 16 year old student was taking on a cult leader alone. Racially motivated.
Gojo murders curses and bad sorcerers, way different.
semantics of a murderer not willing to admit that he is a murderer
Abandoned his kid, literally put a bounty on the vessel so he could tire out Gojo and Geto, divorced.
for his own good as having a father who is a zenin member and a mercenary is not child friendly, ah used his brain you mean? wife died no divorce

Ngl that one panel has had me annoyed for the longest time. The **** mean “he probably would’ve won” without the ten shadows? Without the 10 Shadows, Sukuna has a whopping 1 was to get though Infinity, and its through his Domain Expansion. You know, that thing that Gojo dealt with at the very goddamn start of the fight?

Seriously, he legit can’t do anything. Cleave? Blocked. Dismantle? Blocked. Fuga? Blocked. Physical Attacks? Blocked.

The only chance he has is by draining down Gojo’s insane CE reserve to deactivate infinity, which ain’t very likely to happen now that Gojo doesn’t have to waste it on RCT from fighting Mahoraga and his slashes.

Gojo would absolutely beat True Form Sukuna (unless there’s something I’m missing, in which case please inform me).
1541097997_4.jpg

Domain Amplification is still a viable option for him to get through infinity. Outside of that, Sukuna was still winning the domain clashes and throughout the fight he was prioritizing Mahoraga adapting to Gojo rather than just pulling out Fuga or something the moment Unlimited Void collapsed and Gojo's infinity would've been disabled

People think sukuna true form would dominate in H2H cuz more hands... Ignoring how Gojo was folding Sukuna and 2 shadows in a 3v1

Like what sukuna gonna do? 2 extra arms still are 2 less arms than what Gojo was winning against.

Legit his only winco was the domain expansion and Gojo ate that like a champ

Domain Amplification is still a viable option for him to get through infinity. Outside of that, Sukuna was still winning the domain clashes and throughout the fight he was prioritizing Mahoraga adapting to Gojo rather than just pulling out Fuga or something the moment Unlimited Void collapsed and Gojo's infinity would've been disabled
Given how it seems like has has to turn off his sure-hit for the fire arrow and that it seems to have a charge time that is just long enough to make it avoidable for characters as vigilant as the two of them...

simply put sukuna's whole play with 10S was for improvement as we can see right now that he could use a hell of a lot more during the domain expansions then he did, he was basically playing the game at max risk for max reward, he could've always went true form boosted his domain with chants and match gojo's CqC with 4 arms and possibly komotuke (which might've been able to blast the outer shell from outside but thats a maybe) and also could've used furnace/divine flame to further pile on the damage on gojo and weaken his RCT to the point where going for the 4th DE would be impossible due to brain damage.

Sukuna had dozens of other options and yet he chose the most convoluted and dangerus one in 10S for the sake of yoinking maho's adaptation to infinity for himself.

Given how it seems like has has to turn off his sure-hit for the fire arrow and that it seems to have a charge time that is just long enough make it avoidable for characters as vigilant as the two of them...
Not saying it would've fully worked, but it would be a possibility. Outside of that can't really think of anything else unless Sukuna pulls out something else cooking related that hasn't been seen

People think sukuna true form would dominate in H2H cuz more hands... Ignoring how Gojo was folding Sukuna and 2 shadows in a 3v1

Like what sukuna gonna do? 2 extra arms still are 2 less arms than what Gojo was winning against.

Legit his only winco was the domain expansion and Gojo ate that like a champ
are we really gonna put maho and agito on gojo and sukuna level?

their 4 arms combined would barely be worth 1 of either one of them.

simply put sukuna's whole play with 10S was for improvement as we can see right now that he could use a hell of a lot more during the domain expansions then he did, he was basically playing the game at max risk for max reward, he could've always went true form boosted his domain with chants and match gojo's CqC with 4 arms and possibly komotuke (which might've been able to blast the outer shell from outside but thats a maybe) and also could've used furnace/divine flame to further pile on the damage on gojo and weaken his RCT to the point where going for the 4th DE would be impossible due to brain damage.

Sukuna had dozens of other options and yet he chose the most convoluted and dangerus one in 10S for the sake of yoinking maho's adaptation to infinity for himself.
I'm not gonna act like anything about this hypothetical fight is decisive because it seems to be a canonical incon. That being said...

-He was trying to get Unlimited Void out of the way because "it would be a real pain." That says a lot
-We don't know if additional incantations and hand seals apply to domains
-He didn't have Kamutoke on him, and if he did I would assume Gojo would try to disarm him
-As for the flames, see the above

We don't know if additional incantations apply to domains
barrier techniques can use incantations (and handsigns ) we see that in jjk 0
He didn't have Kamutoke on him, and if he did I would assume Gojo would try to disarm him
could've just had it on him if he wanted to but specifically kept it out of the fight and as a backup for higaruma, and yeah good luck taking that thing out of the hands of a man that can just plop it into his own shadow if needed.
As for the flames, see the above
I mean sure gojo could notice it but whats he gonna do rush at sukuna without his CT? that will get him into the epicenter of the fire explosion if he does that, run away? yeah good luck outrunning that projectile that was not only quicker than maho's regen finishing and also just so happens to have a 360 meter wide blast diameter

barrier techniques can use incantations (and handsigns ) we see that in jjk 0
Duh. My point is that we don't know if Sukuna's additional empowering words and hand seals apply to his domain. We don't know if that even applies to domains at all. You know he would've especially abused the SHIT out of the former with his incomplete domain
could've just had it on him if he wanted to but specifically kept it out of the fight and as a backup for higaruma, and yeah good luck taking that thing out of the hands of a man that can just plop it into his own shadow if needed.
We're talking true form. He doesn't have the Ten Shadows technique
I mean sure gojo could notice it but whats he gonna do rush at sukuna without his CT? that will get him into the epicenter of the fire explosion if he does that, run away? yeah good luck outrunning that projectile that was not only quicker than maho's regen finishing and also just so happens to have a 360 meter wide blast diameter
Again, that probably has a long enough charge time to be that large. And I doubt Gojo would just let him charge that up if he knows he can't get out of it given his burnt out technique and him sensing the spark of a high-output attack. There's also the possibility that the blast expansion speed is subpar to MHS Gojo and Sukuna

Also if Sukuna can tank that shit then Gojo probably can too

Question: Since Satoru Gojo is considered the fastest Sorcerer during Shibuya incident, faster than Naobito and Naoya who has Transonic speed?. Shouldn't his (Post-Awakening Key) have "At least Transonic" speed?

Question: Since Satoru Gojo is considered the fastest Sorcerer during Shibuya incident, faster than Naobito and Naoya who has Transonic speed?. Shouldn't his (Post-Awakening Key) have "At least Transonic" speed?
That was years before and there's no direct link

...from statements, that is

Post-Awakening Gojo low-diffs Toji's speed, the same level of speed displayed by Maki, who blitzed Mach 3 Naoya midair

The meta answer is that the profiles haven't been updated. Also, no one has calced Maki's feat yet

up to a point, gojo could've finished the fight quickly but he decided to take his time while his 16 year old student was taking on a cult leader alone. Racially motivated.
Yuta's initiation. Yuta knew what it was.

semantics of a murderer not willing to admit that he is a murderer
Gojo's just cleaning up the city. Sanitation work.

for his own good as having a father who is a zenin member and a mercenary is not child friendly, ah used his brain you mean? wife died no divorce
Sold his child off for money*

That was years before and there's no direct link

...from statements, that is

Post-Awakening Gojo low-diffs Toji's speed, the same level of speed displayed by Maki, who blitzed Mach 3 Naoya midair

The meta answer is that the profiles haven't been updated. Also, no one has calced Maki's feat yet
There's also the fact that Gojo can kinda just teleport via Blue which could also be where the "fastest Sorcerer" thing for him comes from

Teleportation doesn't rly correlate to speed but sure...
I mean yeah teleportation isn't speed but it's more a case of how fast they can get from point a to point b. Plus Gojo's teleportation isn't even really teleportation, it's just a compression of space which makes him move really fast which is why I correlate it with his speed. Hakari and Kusakabe also correlate his teleportation/spatial compressions to his speed here.

I mean yeah teleportation isn't speed but it's more a case of how fast they can get from point a to point b. Plus Gojo's teleportation isn't even really teleportation, it's just a compression of space which makes him move really fast which is why I correlate it with his speed. Hakari and Kusakabe also correlate his teleportation/spatial compressions to his speed here.
Kusakabe actually directly calls out to (indirectly from the past) Kenjaku and (directly talking to him) Hakari being wrong on his teleportation part. Because he's not really going that fast. We even see him clasping his hands when doing that teleportation (against that rack guy. Forgot his name) which is implying that he's focusing on compressing space and coordinates.

Kusakabe tells Hakari that he's wrong for thinking it is speed based and corrects him with "It is a technique that compresses spare and coordinates", allowing teleportation. People have equated it to speed multiple times before but it really isn't Gojo going that super duper fast.

He's literally just teleporting (Gojo even calls it teleportation. The guy who created it and understands the inner workings of it better than anybody else. Kusakabe too calls it that and gives a deeper insight into the mechanics of it, which shows him being #2 when it comes to understanding the teleportation technique.)

Anybody else that says otherwise in the series is wrong, or has a slight misconception of it, OR it could just be a way of saying how quick a character can get to point A to point B, which isn't raw speed, but still very weird.

But given how Kusakabe disagreed with Hakari.. It seems like them having a misconception is no surprise. Or could just be Gege retconning things, which he does a lot. We see Kusakabe using an explanation VERY similar to sterographic projection, something which Gege and T-San had discussed before about for Infinity.

3.png

Shunkan Idō 瞬 間移動 literally means the "teleportation" kind of instantaneous movement. This is the exact same word used for Goku's instant transmission, which is also described as teleportation

Kusakabe actually directly calls out to (indirectly from the past) Kenjaku and (directly talking to him) Hakari being wrong on his teleportation part. Because he's not really going that fast. We even see him clasping his hands when doing that teleportation (against that rack guy. Forgot his name) which is implying that he's focusing on compressing space and coordinates.

Kusakabe tells Hakari that he's wrong for thinking it is speed based and corrects him with "It is a technique that compresses spare and coordinates", allowing teleportation. People have equated it to speed multiple times before but it really isn't Gojo going that super duper fast.

He's literally just teleporting (Gojo even calls it teleportation. The guy who created it and understands the inner workings of it better than anybody else. Kusakabe too calls it that and gives a deeper insight into the mechanics of it, which shows him being #2 when it comes to understanding the teleportation technique.)

Anybody else that says otherwise in the series is wrong, or has a slight misconception of it, OR it could just be a way of saying how quick a character can get to point A to point B, which isn't raw speed, but still very weird.

But given how Kusakabe disagreed with Hakari.. It seems like them having a misconception is no surprise. Or could just be Gege retconning things, which he does a lot. We see Kusakabe using an explanation VERY similar to sterographic projection, something which Gege and T-San had discussed before about for Infinity.
Motherf*cker you ninja'd my first ever, scan-supported "uhm the Japanese raws actually say ☝️🤓"

3.png

Shunkan Idō 瞬 間移動 literally means "teleportation"
God damn it, after I sent that post I literally thought to myself "Man I worded that like shit, hopefully people get what I was trying to say" and turns out I should've just edited my post.

Anyways, I wasn't trying to say it wasn't teleportation, I just worded it like absolute shit. I was more trying to say how his teleportation could be used as and could be correlated to speed and why it could be used as for why he's said to be the fastest sorcerer. Honestly me saying it wasn't really teleportation was an error on my part.

God damn it, after I sent that post I literally thought to myself "Man I worded that like shit, hopefully people get what I was trying to say" and turns out I should've just edited my post.

Anyways, I wasn't trying to say it wasn't teleportation, I just worded it like absolute shit. I was more trying to say how his teleportation could be used as and could be correlated to speed and why it could be used as for why he's said to be the fastest sorcerer. Honestly me saying it wasn't really teleportation was an error on my part.
Sure, but we're talking about Post-Awakening Gojo, who only started working on teleportation via the Limitless somewhere within a year after his awakening

3.png

Shunkan Idō 瞬 間移動 literally means the "teleportation" kind of instantaneous movement. This is the exact same word used for Goku's instant transmission, which is also described as teleportation
Motherf*cker you ninja'd my first ever, scan-supported "uhm the Japanese raws actually say ☝️🤓"
Speaking of which, does anyone know of any reliable hosts of raw Jujutsu Kaisen scans? It was a bitch to just look for the one above

Back