• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Anyways, I'd say that the charge-up period instance against Mahoraga was longer than we're shown and that Gege didn't wanna use more panels, especially given that the anime—a secondary source—displays a charge-up period. That and the fact that attacks of that magnitude typically require some kind of charge time. And Sukuna certainly abuse it more if he didn't need a charge-up period to make it huge, especially once he sees that team Jujutsu Tech was still going strong and had backup during Chapter 255
Exactly. Hollow Purple for example takes in few panels but we know it has a charge up time. Makes no sense for Fire arrow to not have any either. Both are big fire moves in ones own arsenal.

Why ya talking about charge up times? Ain't they all mhs speed characters? The charge time can't be that significant he can't pull it off against Gojo, and the spark won't matter, the aoe is hundreds of meters, Gojo's getting caught in it.
It could be that despite how fast the characters are, there's still a set time that would seem miniscule for most people (1 second) would feel like hours for them

Juju Society Watching Gojo: Damn what did he just do?! That was fast!

Naobito: 🎞️🎞️🎞️🎞️🎞️🎞️🎞️🎞️🎞️🎞️🎞️🎞️🎞️🎞️🎞️🎞️🎞️🎞️🎞️🎞️

Naoya: Mach 3! (I need a binding vow or else I could hurt my weak body)

Sukuna: Tf are they doing? Fast run!
0246-014.png

The goat

15F Nue got better lightning than that tool bro. That one looked mid I can't lie.

Also in the middle of DE - He can't use the tool when he has to use DA. DA will negate his CT tool.
your precpective is squed my good man
here is the nue lighting up close:
a3ZFsLE.jpeg

here are its effects:
2024-05-08_112128.png

The lighting doesn't engulf either maki nor takaba and does some damage to takaba (takes his arm and legs)

Here is the kamutoke blast:
2024-05-08_111820.png
and here is sukuna next to it:
2024-05-08_112251.png

you gonna look at that and tell me with a straight face that kamutoke has less area of effect than nue? really?

It did not register you were right in front of me. You know what happens now.
AIdro_mnLQQnumtLmQgMDXZ_EwVIp3L0tbhyto08Pib7Y6laMx0=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj
Me using accessing the ancient powers of the universe to calc a feat that'll probably be disregarded or get classified as an outlier:
call-of-duty-zombies-cod-zombies.gif

Got transonic to supersonic+ depending on which instance of Maki dodging/punching Naoya it was. Didn't put it on a blog yet but I did do it.

Just saved myself from spoiling myself and now I shall avoid Twitter and this thread till Sunday. Anyway good luck in your agendas, your arguments, your rattery (Hakari fans), and to those who know the true king of sorcery, the Six Eyes God, may you be limitless in your endeavors (Sukuna should've been written by anyone else)
Johnny Werry fan spotted

• "The door to the Hearth only opens after Cleave and Dismantle have completed preparing the meal."
  • "The flames of the Hearth, when compared to their firepower, are lacking in speed, and their effective range is narrow."
  • "This Binding [Vow] extends the technique within the Domain Malevolent Shrine, and all materials that are reduced to dust are then charged with the same explosive Cursed Energy as the Hearth."
  • "The heat of the Hearth causes the decompression and subsequent super-pressurization of high-temperature shock waves during detonation, resulting in the death of the living creatures within the Domain (or, simply "area", possibly)."
Oh, and he can apparently only use the Divine Flames within his Domain Expansion, which, erm-

Last edited:
[
  • "The door to the Hearth only opens after Cleave and Dismantle have completed preparing the meal."
  • "The flames of the Hearth, when compared to their firepower, are lacking in speed, and their effective range is narrow."
  • "This Binding [Vow] extends the technique of the Domain Malevolent Shrine, and all materials that are reduced to dust are then charged with the same explosive Cursed Energy as the Hearth."
  • "The heat of the Hearth causes the decompression and subsequent super-pressurization of high-temperature shock waves during detonation, resulting in the death of the living creatures within the Domain (or, simply "area", possibly)."
Oh, and he can apparently only use the Divine Flames within his Domain Expansion, which, erm-
What are you talking about lol. Did you forget how Jogo died lmao

Last edited:
Back