• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

World cutting slash should ignore durability, Yuta seemed to be the one hit by that effect and he got cut completely but Rika and Ui Ui jumped immediately to rescue him
There's a chance that the slash fired at Yuta wasn't world-cutting considering Sukuna likely couldn't use the hand signs

Still dont know why the slash able to cut through gojo's durability
Or for some reason the entire cast except gojo has space hax resistance
Go re read chapter 236 slowly with patience you will understand how the slash works. Also none in the verse has resistance to world slash Yuta became Yu/ta. Rika catches him before his body got seperated that's all. Higuruma also lost his hand. Same goes for Kashimo. Rika is a Shikigami so unless Yuta is completely dead it's not dying because of world slash thats what I understand. As for Yuji he has blood manipulation so he might have connected back after taking the slash. He still collapsed after that attack Choso came to support him up.

Where did you come to conclusion that others has resistance to world slash?
No but I was refering to the topic at hand. He says he's not going all out but he was clearly getting clapped there.
There was no topic talking about Sukuna going all out of not. That post is about Maki dodging World slash.

No but I was refering to the topic at hand. He says he's not going all out but he was clearly getting clapped there.
It's the same thing that happened against Gojo. Gojo was clearly manhandling sukuna and trashing his ass for like 90% of the fight but Gege loves to glaze sukuna so much that he will keep putting those dumb ass statements despite showing sukuna getting clapped

Same thing
0251-016.png

Official translation gave more context about the “holding back” thing from Sukuna.

Uraume says that since Sukuna isn’t interested, he is not going all out. That’s why she mentioned Gojo: They are not putting up a fight against Sukuna the way Gojo did, so he’s not interested and by consequence his CE fluctuates.

Also, the brazilian Portuguese translation translated the chants, 🇧🇷 stay winning.

Two of his arms are damaged here
Irrelevant, hand signs and incantations are there, no one said he shouldn't be damaged, I mean the dude's face was ruined, his hand was completely destroyed, and his body got ****** up by purple, he nearly got obliterated by that purple and he still used that attack to kill Gojo

Irrelevant, hand signs and incantations are there, no one said he shouldn't be damaged, I mean the dude's face was ruined, his hand was completely destroyed, and his body got ****** up by purple, he nearly got obliterated by that purple and he still used that attack to kill Gojo
He needed to relinquish the hand signs for HWB to perform the hand signs for the world dismantle (which didn't end up happening)
FB4nHpM.png

Everything after 236 asserts that the world dismantle requires hand signs and incantations

He needed to relinquish the hand signs for HWB to perform the hand signs for the world dismantle (which didn't end up happening)
FB4nHpM.png

Everything after 236 asserts that the world dismantle requires hand signs and incantations
And this is what i said, however you're ignoring the scan where he's pointing his fingers the same way he did against Higuruma and doing the incantations

Is that enough for Higuruma to scale to Low 7-C? Yuji is implied to be a Special Grade Sorcerer now and was able to harm Sukuna in 251, at which point he's still stronger than Yuta, and yet Higuruma in particular held his interest

Yeah, Sukuna hates Yuji and is hesitant to acknowledge how powerful he is, but Higuruma seems comparable, me thinks

Is that enough for Higuruma to scale to Low 7-C? Yuji is implied to be a Special Grade Sorcerer now and was able to harm Sukuna in 251, at which point he's still stronger than Yuta, and yet Higuruma in particular held his interest

Yeah, Sukuna hates Yuji and is hesitant to acknowledge how powerful he is, but Higuruma seems comparable, me thinks
Higuruma doesn't have any scaling to special grade except his CT.

Damn are the Special Grades really that uninteresting?
You think just because Sukuna gets interesting they are special grade? What TF is this logic?
Megumi is also got intrested by Sukuna so he is special grade? Don't bring up Mahoraga because that's his suicide technique.
Higuruma CT works on special grade but he himself Physically doesn't scale to any of that. His sword hax is death manipulation nothing based on AP so far.

You think just because Sukuna gets interesting they are special grade? What TF is this logic?
Megumi is also got intrested by Sukuna so he is special grade? Don't bring up Mahoraga because that's his suicide technique.
Higuruma CT works on special grade but he himself Physically doesn't scale to any of that. His sword hax is death manipulation nothing based on AP so far.
I got that part. I just think it's funny that there was a Special Grade 15 year old right there yet Sukuna would rather entertain a fight with Higuruma

He's been so bored that the moment Yuta arrived he was locked tf in. Mans is fiending for a real fade

One of the requirements for special grade sorcerers is to have a high output attack, Yuji doesn't have this nor Higuruma
Being physically on special grade level isn't enough, Yuki was beating Kenjaku and Kenjaku assumed she has a high output attack because jujutsu highs criteria for special grades is just that strict

Back