• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Todo has always been smart
He's the highest average in both schools
Academics, Physically, Jujutsu Sense
There's a reason he was a grade 1 sorcerer, the staple of Jujutsu Society, as a student from a non sorcerer family.
He's been smart, but he joked about having a 530000 IQ, but after this chapter it makes me believe bro is actually a genius.

Don't know what he's done, but Todo's shown probably one of the best ranges of intelligence in the series of all the cast leading up to this. He knows the right words to pull Yuji out of his funks, he's quick on the uptake when it comes to understanding curse techinques and how to work around them, his instruction in jujutsu helped Yuji learn not only to control Divergent Fist but achieve a feat of noted renown like the Black Flash, and he's constantly making game winning plays.

Everything up to Shibuya I think pointed out a genius already

Stupid take
That is the only problem with him returning tbh

Chapter 236 acts like it's sending him off for good. Gojo returning never seemed likely

Ignoring that, though...

Some people are saying he's gonna steal the spotlight but I doubt he'll be doing that for the long run. If he really is back, he is undoubtedly weakened after getting cut in half

Last edited:
That is the only problem with him returning tbh

Chapter 236 acts like it's sending him off for good

Ignoring that, though...

Some people are saying he's gonna steal the spotlight but I doubt he'll be doing that for the long run. If he really is back, he is undoubtedly weakened after getting cut in half
Stop coping. It's not hard to admit it's executed badly. That's if he is really back. .

Literally not true. There is literally no problem. The only reason why yall think so is because yall missed out the blatant "Jujutsu saves life, and so does curses" and Nanami blatantly referencing North and South Buddhist concepts for gojo to choose for how he wants to go, especially with that lotus flower in that scene.

Gojo being satisfied = fighting sense. Please don't correlate this to his actual dreams and wishes of that of his actual adult self. The one acting like a samurai is his "Blue spring self", hence why gojo and everybody else is acting young, or why gojo is suddenly using "Ore", away of speaking his HI arc self did, before he grew out of it after HI arc.
You should reread Takaba vs Kenjaku chapters to see further on what I mean. Because we see Takaba current self converse with his past self. Which is a wink towards the gojo airport scene.

Either way I don’t mind, Yuta upscale or Todo greatness, but him helping Yuta doesn’t make sense.

1. Todo was meant to be kept secret till Sukuna’s domain expanded, why exactly would they go back on it?
2. How would Ui Ui get Todo there? As far as we’ve seen, he only teleports one person at a time.
3. If Todo was there, why doesn’t he mention Rika protecting him from the rampant cursed spirits? And why wouldn’t Kenjaku sense another foreign CE?
4. Why would he still sound unsure about the “beat” of BW if he was going along with Okkotsu’s plan?

Some stuff isn’t adding up, but I’d like to see what Lightning says.

@Arkenis I'm joining your agenda for JJK being worst series 🐸🐸🐸
But I'm gonna wait for next chapter until I join your agenda
I hope Gege doesn't pull off some stupid plot armour for Gojo. Just when students cornered Sukuna & Yuji is about to give finishing blow. I would rather have Yuta make an comeback than Gojo. When he is confirmed to be dead by narrative multiple times. While Yuta was stated to be alive.

I hope Gege doesn't pull off some stupid plot armour for Gojo. Just when students cornered Sukuna & Yuji is about to give finishing blow. I would rather have Yuta make an comeback than Gojo. When he is confirmed to be dead by narrative multiple times. While Yuta was stated to be alive.
Nah, let that bum Yuta die, give Yuji a meaningful buff

Dude.... Yuji was also confirmed dead but he came back. He was physically dead and got revived. Straight up told in the series and fanbook.
Gojo also died in HI arc and replicated the same thing Sukuna did to Yuji. (reviving through rct)
Why? Because ur innate domain in JJK happens to be goated enough depending on who you are - to where it allows you to live for some time more and MAYBE make a comeback.
Gojo is physically dead. This isn't anything new. And we're told in JJK death is the greatest and final transformation once somewhere in Shibuya incident.

Nah, let that bum Yuta die, give Yuji a meaningful buff
Just in case saying. Yuta who is likely alive making an comeback is better than the guy who is dead. Also obviously I don't really want anyone to intervene Yuji vs Sukuna and steal the spotlight. Yuji has been underdog Within his own series for long time. I don't need some fan service just introduced out of nowhere for Gojo fans and ruin good moments like Yuji beating up Sukuna. Also funny instead of bringing back Gojo Gege can give buff to Yuji based on death paintings and Shrine abilities. Or give a Domain. Lmao

Can never let your guard down

That said, I'll take the victory of the bare minimum that Gojo has put the fear of God into Sukuna
That does remind me..
In chapter 235 about the word "nervous", the specific kanjis or the like can be translated as fear. It just more so depends on context and so most translators went with nervous instead of fear.

Just in case saying. Yuta who is likely alive making an comeback is better than the guy who is dead. Also obviously I don't really want anyone to intervene Yuji vs Sukuna and steal the spotlight. Yuji has been underdog Within his own series for long time. I don't need some fan service just introduced out of nowhere for Gojo fans and ruin good moments like Yuji beating up Sukuna. Also funny instead of bringing back Gojo Gege can give buff to Yuji based on death paintings and Shrine abilities. Or give a Domain. Lmao
I'm expecting Yuji to get a blood manip Domain since he would achieve it in honor of Choso. Sure he could just get Malevolent Shrine, but Blood Manip seems more likely since he is now the strongest blood manip user in the verse (definitely above that fraud Noritoshi Kamo)

Dunno how to feel about this. I don't think you can even write this without it being a halfassed.

Gojo coming back to steal spotlight from Yuji would be dogwater writing.
Even if he's back he would be really nerfed because otherwise he would stomp Sukuna to ninth heaven
As much as his fans wants him back, he has no place in this story anymore.

spotlight
yall have yet to see that mandala released by gege showing gojo Yuji Sukuna and Kenjaku huh. The spotlight given by Gege isn't solely restricted to Yuji and will never be. We are literally seeing this multiple times and even in this arc. He is the MC yes. Doesn't change what I say.

GLQPh_qXAAAYEwN.jpg

Ignore the arrows pointing this is the best I could find
Tldr, the main center in this story given the narrative implications of this - is Kenjaku, Sukuna, Yuji and Gojo.
There's even that art by Gege depicting Sukuna and Kenjaku seemingly fused with gojo and Yuji standing at two different sides respectively.
GH1atHMWUAAi6nh.jpg

Back