• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A couple other things that are only useful for scaling if we decide to consider feats from the Camp Cretaceous Hidden Adventure as being usable:

In one story path, Blue takes a direct hit from Bumpy's tail club and gets right back up, though is quick to retreat afterwards.

A Brachiosaurus stampede is treated as a major threat to the main characters even when they are in Gyrospheres, and sure enough, picking the wrong option during this scene results in a Brachiosaurus outright crushing Darius and Ben's Gryosphere by stepping on it (9-A Brachiosaurus?)

A couple other things that are only useful for scaling if we decide to consider feats from the Camp Cretaceous Hidden Adventure as being usable:

In one story path, Blue takes a direct hit from Bumpy's tail club and gets right back up, though is quick to retreat afterwards.

A Brachiosaurus stampede is treated as a major threat to the main characters even when they are in Gyrospheres, and sure enough, picking the wrong option during this scene results in a Brachiosaurus outright crushing Darius and Ben's Gryosphere by stepping on it (9-A Brachiosaurus?)
Nah it wouldn’t be 9-A, I calced the energy required to shatter the Gyrosphere and it was 9-B+ levels of energy.

Oh wait Camp Cretaceous: Hidden Adventure isn’t canon though
Hidden Adventure's canon status is a bit confusing.

Showrunner Scott Kreamer seemed to treat the special as something that could plausibly be canon, but without impacting the show's main story:

"You want to do a story that could plausibly be canon, but you don't want it to necessarily be tied [into the show's narrative]. There's a lot that goes into it, but at the end of the day, we wanted something that would be fun and cool and exciting."

Elsewhere, he specified exactly where the special would take place in the timeline:

"It didn't make sense to do it at the end because where are we gonna go? So, it felt like wouldn't it be fun to go back to Isla Nublar and go to those earlier character models before the kids have been through the trauma of the Scorpios rex? [Laughs.] That's where it just made the most sense to us, post-Mitch and Tiff, and pre-Scorpios rex. And just tell a sprawling adventure survival story and to revisit some old friends and old locations and new locations on Isla Nublar."

So there was definitely some thought put into making sure the special didn't contradict the show's events at least.

Hidden Adventure's canon status is a bit confusing.

Showrunner Scott Kreamer seemed to treat the special as something that could plausibly be canon, but without impacting the show's main story:

"You want to do a story that could plausibly be canon, but you don't want it to necessarily be tied [into the show's narrative]. There's a lot that goes into it, but at the end of the day, we wanted something that would be fun and cool and exciting."

Elsewhere, he specified exactly where the special would take place in the timeline:

"It didn't make sense to do it at the end because where are we gonna go? So, it felt like wouldn't it be fun to go back to Isla Nublar and go to those earlier character models before the kids have been through the trauma of the Scorpios rex? [Laughs.] That's where it just made the most sense to us, post-Mitch and Tiff, and pre-Scorpios rex. And just tell a sprawling adventure survival story and to revisit some old friends and old locations and new locations on Isla Nublar."

So there was definitely some thought put into making sure the special didn't contradict the show's events at least.
aight

Huh, I just stumbled across this blog with two calcs that never seems to have been evaluated. Somehow this version of the Aviary feat ended up with 9-B+ results despite using values for regular glass instead of ballistic glass. Using ballistic glass values would easily get that well into 9-A (plugging in ballistic values into the volume got me 0.023430465957098735 tons), but I'm not sure how accurate it is. I think they used the full grown size of the Indominus though, which shouldn't apply, but there must be other factors explaining how the results are so many times higher than the more recent calc.

The Visitor Center feat looks to use other measurements to get its 9-A results though.

Last edited:
It looks like the main issues with the older Aviary feat seem to stem from:
  • Using the full grown size for the Indominus Rex instead of the size it was confirmed to be in the movie
  • Using a less precise scaling method comparing the Indominus Rex to the hole it created
  • Using a different shot to find the thickness of the glass (not sure if this is an actual issue or not)
  • Using regular glass values instead of ballistic glass, though still getting 9-B+ results due to the above
Overall, the newer calc for the Aviary feat done by R4ndomPlayer315 seems like it should be considerably more reliable in comparison.

That said, the Visitor Center feat does not use Indominus Rex pixel scaling, and I don't notice anything obviously wrong with the sizing that is used, meaning that it might still be possible to get high tier dinosaurs to 9-A without relying on Hidden Adventure feats unless there's issues with the method that I missed.

Last edited:
I am so hyped for this game! I have been hoping of a survival horror game set in the Jurassic Park Universe for years, seeing it finally happen seems like a dream.

Was quite disappointed with the current state of the verse in regards to calcs (Albeit I noticed more here then I did on the profiles). I've requested a good chunk of feats to be calculated, and one has already been done. Yielding Small Building level results. However, depending on changes, it could be Wall level+. Not certain.

The other feats I requested I expect to at least be Small Building level, if not, outright Building level for the big Dino's like T-Rex and I-Rex. And Class 100-K Lifting Strength as crazy as that sounds.

Last edited:
I think they used the full grown size of the Indominus though, which shouldn't apply, but there must be other factors explaining how the results are so many times higher than the more recent calc.
Btw, thought I should mention this since I think I saw a calculation using the 40 feet long figure. First, other official sources clock the one we see in the movie at 50 feet long (20 feet tall)
qAFi2PO.png

The 55 feet long figure would've been the length of the I.Rex we see in the movie as a full grown adult (rather than a sub adult). Wu stated they'd be 50 feet long when fully grown in the movie, but the I.Rex was growing larger than expected. Thus when we see them in the movie, they're already 50 feet long, not 40. They'd hit 55 when fully grown. A normal I.Rex would cap at 50 supposedly.

This also makes sense given in the movie, the I.Rex is very visibly larger than the T.Rex which is around 44 feet long. So only being 40 (smaller) wouldn't add up at all.

So the calc ur talking about does use the wrong height since that's for fully grown, but the other calculations that use the 40 foot length also need to be fixed.

Back