• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya's ETSB missed powers addition.

Yeah,again even in the previous thread people brought Jinton as an argument in a way of downplaying which in my opinion is completely wrong and I think I gave enough reasons to assume that.

Space-Time Manipulatoin can't be rejected since its already accepted here that she can created Dimensions and we have official statement from Zetus.

Again,don't derail the thread if possible,read the OP and adress the points,but I think you already made up your mind on it.

I won't be available for the next 12 hours or so.

What IMade said. Like before, Void and Space-Time are a no. Pocket reality would be a yes.

Gonna go entirely for no on EE after being directly compared to Onoki's dust release, nothing leans for me towardss EE.

@LSirLancelotDuLacl

Did you read my reply to IMade?You can't deny Space-Time Manipulation,its already a commonly accepted thing.

And again with the comparison to Jinton, I think I made it clear that TSBs are far superior to Jinto in ability.

It is not. There's no indication at any point Kaguya is gonna do anything to the space time beyond destroy the physical matter in there and create something new.

Yes... your point? They are far more malleable, outright deny ninjutsu, and have many other uses. "Far superior" doesn't translate into ":totally Existence Erasure" unless there's literally anything indicating that could be the case, it can translate into it being far superior for exactly all those reasons. And so far there's nothing/

It is not. There's no indication at any point Kaguya is gonna do anything to the space time beyond destroy the physical matter in there and create something new.

Space-Time Manipulation is for literally creating Space and Time.ETSB creating Space and Time is already a common knowledge on this site.That "something new" is Space and Time,its even stated in the manga.

"Far superior" doesn't translate into ":totally Existence Erasure" unless there's literally anything indicating that could be the case

I will copy past from the OP slightly changed:

Yin release uses users imaginatio to create things from nothing.Yang release uses physical energy and life energy.The combination of both elements is Creation of All Things from Hagoromo and Izanagi,both of which are Reality Warping techniques and accepted as such in this wiki.So,assuming that ETSB (it has Yin-Yang Release) can do such things and even better isn't wrong,since the site already accepted that ETSB can create both Time and Space.And in addition we have "return to nothing" statement,all of this is just a support for a statement.

And this:

As stated by Black Zetsu ETSB is a start of a new Space-Time,but you can't create a new Space-Time in a place that already has both Space and Time.therefore it doesn't destroy the Dimension just on Molecluar Lvl,it destroys the Space-Time then creates a new one.

So yeah,my whole point doesn't stand on only "Far Superior" statement if you noticed,I brought some other evidence.

I don't have anything else to say,agree or disagree.

@Elizhaa

I would like you to adress the questionable parts,I'll elaborate on it.

Everyone pay attention to the OP again,please,I'll add Pocket Reality Manipulation there as an addition.

Time-Space is literally how Black Zetsu calls all of the pocket worlds of Kaguya. Yeah, aha... Common Knowledge. Where or when have TSB ever ****** with time and space? TSB, not ETSB.

Eh... no. Creation of All Things does Reality Warping. Yin-Yang techniques by themselves don't have this inherent quality, as the TSB obviously never warp reality.

That would implicate space and time was in anyway being affected... which, they weren't. At no point are time and space visibly affected in literally anyway as the ETSB keeps on expanding. Again, that is literally simply what Zetsu calls the pocket realities of Kaguya.

I don't think it is ever stated that the ETSB will destroy the dimension, just create a new one. So I'm not in favor of Void Manipulation.

Pocket Reality Manipulation seems fine to me.

Kaguya already has Space-Time Manipulation.

@LSir

Yin-Yang techniques by themselves don't have this inherent quality, as the TSB obviously never warp reality.

They have?Izanagi and COAT is Yin-Yang only and both are RW,nothing else involved.Actually Onmyoton that nullifies ninjutsu is made via Reality Warping powers of TSB (Yin-Yang Release).These powers for TSB are limited of course by the range and potency.ETSB on the other hand has almost Solar System Range.

I get what you mean,I don't agree with you in general and I doubt we will agree with each other.So this discussion is pointless I guess.

So,what do you agree with exactly?I have added Pocket Reality Manipulation.

@Damage

Comprised of all five elements and yin-yang, it had the power to obliterate the world and return it to nothing.

Its stated in DB.

Also,if she has Space-Time Manipulation it should be noted that its via ETSB.

@IMade

True,this doesn't support EE theory but I did it to explain that TSB is far better than Jinton and shouldn't be downplayed to just normal Molecular Level destruction.

Do you agree with Pocket RW for ETSB?

> Comprised of all five elements and yin-yang, it had the power to obliterate the world and return it to nothing.

Which can simply mean destroying the planet / matter in the dimension. Given that it is a bit ambiguous, I'm not in favor of Void Manipulation for just that.

Ok,I get what you mean.

Would be great if someone translated the Raw I posted.

If people agree with Reality Warping for ETSB,Kaguya will need a Resistance to RW on such scale since its already accepted that she can survive it.

> If people agree with Reality Warping for ETSB,Kaguya will need a Resistance to RW on such scale since its already accepted that she can survive it.

Not necessarily. I don't think it is indicated that Kaguya would hit herself with the technique.

Eh,lets not argue on this right now,please.Its already accepted and is on her profile.

"At least Mid-High, likely High, can survive your ETSO with its Regenerationn/immortality and is likely able to regenerate from pure chakra"

Uuuuh... Izanagi is directly based on Creation of All Things, obviously is gonna have Reality Warping. Just like how all of Sasuke's chidory variations maintain some relation to Chidori, instead of being completely different techniques. Just like how Izanagi has no ninjutsu negation abilities despite having Yin-Yang release, just like TSB.

Honestly only Pocker Reality Manipualtion. Granted agree to disagree doesn't work since a consensus has to be reached, but I appreciate the sentiment a lot.

Since nobody has ageed to it, gonna go with no..

Agree: MostPowerfull (Possibly), LordGriffin1000 (Possibly)?, Omimi, Rocker1189, UchihaSlayer96.

Okay,I'll consider your vote when the time comes.If most people disagree with Void Manipulation we can't add it.

> Eh,lets not argue on this right now,please.Its already accepted and is on her profile.

In which case we can't say she has special resistance to the ETSB and yet also be able to fully regenerate from it.

I don't remember much from Lord and Most that indicated they agreed with the Reality Warping, but I could be wrong.

That said, the agreement of the others doesn't mean much if they don't have the logic to back up their agreement. Creation of All Things and TSB both have Yin-Yang, but the first or is derivate Izanagi is never shown power nulling or anything similar, and TSB are never shown warping reality and creating something from nothing. To associate the abilites of one to the other despite being completely different techniques is... odd to say the least.

I had a debate with MostPowerfull higher,check it.

LordGriffin agreed to Poissible Void Manipulation and Reality Warping at the previous thread too,keep in mind that he is the opponent of the verse.Izanagi is limited in its use only to Ressurection.

We returned to the previous discussion again,as I said we can't agree on it.So no point.

WSlacjow said:
Eh,lets not argue on this right now,please.Its already accepted and is on her profile.
"At least Mid-High, likely High, can survive your ETSO with its Regenerationn/immortality and is likely able to regenerate from pure chakra"
Wait, that's actually a mistake, I'll get someone to fix it in a bit.

He doesn't actually say what he agrees after he and Damaged started discussing the inconsistencies found in the chapters. Damage however did not agree with Kaguya regenerating from her own ETSB and he even says it in this thread right now, yet MP told DDM that Damage had agreed which is why DDM had changed the already applied changes.

Slacjow said:
@LSirLancelotDuLacl
Did you read my reply to IMade?You can't deny Space-Time Manipulation,its already a commonly accepted thing.

And again with the comparison to Jinton, I think I made it clear that TSBs are far superior to Jinto in ability.
this TSB was without yin-yang release so they are not same

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 wrote:

Yin Yang Release doesn't support your EE theory.

Yin Yang don't erase, the former does create things.

• it does but u just disagree
  • by same logic aizen didnt get hit by EE and doesnt have low-godly cuz u think return it to nothing =/=EE
Damage3245 wrote: >

In which case we can't say she has special resistance to the ETSB and yet also be able to fully regenerate from it.

• than give her tier-4 for dura
  • we had a crt for this so why keep bringing this here
  • if u have problem than create crt for that

this TSB was without yin-yang release so they are not same

That too,the TSB that hit Hiruzen which he compared to Jinton didn't have Yin-Yang realease in it,I think I need to add it to the OP,thanks.

Not all EE or Void, erase soul/mind and metaphysical aspects.

As I said, I don't think this is anything more than possible (and I still have doubts), but that wouldn't give you Mid-Godly. Calm down, boy.

TSO erasing capabilities are often inconsistent such as when they touched Minato's jacket but he had no damage or when Sakura got stabbed by one but was not erased

"Return the world to nothing" is very vague and could simply mean total destruction

In fact, when the TSB touched Minato, he teleported out of the 70m user control. And of course, she has stopped moving completely, as we see that she is still in Minato's jacket.

I agreed with the rest.

True,they didn't damage his jacket,but thats hardly an argument against.

Sakura is a different case,I don't remember if she was hit by the actual TSB but even if she was,ninja medics are stated to be able to heal souls,Sakura is top tier medic.

But thats for normal TSO,I am not planning to add Void to normal TSO if it gets accepted,thats for ETSB only.Normal TSO stays where it is right now.

Back