• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya's ETSB missed powers addition.

Slacjow said:
True,they didn't damage his jacket,but thats hardly an argument against.

Sakura is a different case,I don't remember if she was hit by the actual TSB but even if she was,ninja medics are stated to be able to heal souls,Sakura is top tier medic.

But thats for normal TSO,I am not planning to add Void to normal TSO if it gets accepted,thats for ETSB only.Normal TSO stays where it is right now.
The statement "return the world to nothing" is not enough to give Void manipulation

I kinda agree toward space-time manipulation(limited of course) tho i am not 100% sure

Slacjow said:
True,they didn't damage his jacket,but thats hardly an argument against.
Sakura is a different case,I don't remember if she was hit by the actual TSB but even if she was,ninja medics are stated to be able to heal souls,Sakura is top tier medic.

But thats for normal TSO,I am not planning to add Void to normal TSO if it gets accepted,thats for ETSB only.Normal TSO stays where it is right now.
Sakura was hit by Madara's TSB which do have Yin and Yang (erased Minato's other arm).

She was stabbed by it and it still didn't carve her up (she was stabbed in the air, so if the TSB had any of it's properties then Sakura should've been nearly bifurcated from her weight pulling her down on a molecular/EE blade according to you).

@IMade

Em,what?Madara did a hole in her,she regenerated,thats it.What does Minato's arm have to do with this?

@Xehanort1307

The statement isn't enough thats why the whole OP is the support for it,read it.

Space Time Manipulation isn't limited,its normal Space-Time Manipulation for creating Space and Time,but she has it already so we'll just add description to it.

@Xeha

I believe that the visible is the third panel.

If you approach, you will see a small cap around the sphere.
Although, I can't tell if it's a shadow (although it definitely doesn't seem to be) or real damage.

The TSO should have erased the jacket on contact since it was compared to Particle style,actually it was said to be stronger

Yes and I explained why its superior in the OP.The version of TSO that was compared to Jinton didn't even have Yin-Yang Release.

Slacjow said:
The TSO should have erased the jacket on contact since it was compared to Particle style,actually it was said to be stronger

Yes and I explained why its superior in the OP.The version of TSO that was compared to Jinton didn't even have Yin-Yang Release.
Then they should have completely atomize the jacket

I always thought it erases only on the point of contact, doesn't spread further than that I believe, but I could be wrong..

@Xeha

Wait. TSB does not atomize everything in a chain reaction. The one who does this is Kaguya's Ash Bones.
It just disintegrates what it touches.

At most, he would make holes in the jacket, but it seems that he stopped moving before that.

Xehanort1307 said:
MostPowerfull said:
In true, the TSB damage his jacket (Or maybe it's just your shadow?).
20200206 214242
I do not think there is damage

But nothing happened
Adawddwadd
u sure nothing happened

@Sigurd Snake in The Eye > Ichigo doesn't have EE Omimi

than what is this

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1720339#290
ScreenShot 20200207053652

whole crt was agreed cuz it was accpeted that Mugetsu erases aizen

if u still deny than i have to creat crt or ask matt about it

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3382784#25
ScreenShot 20200207054855
even Elizhaa said this

Xehanort1307 said:
MostPowerfull said:
In true, the TSB damage his jacket (Or maybe it's just your shadow?).
20200206 214242
I do not think there is damage

But nothing happened
uhmm dindt they say that if they keep the TSO from madara away he cant use their power?? so it makes sense why TSO's powers dindt work

This goes for Kaguya as well.

kaguya got sealed her ETSB started to disappear. (see the black thing in the pic left)

Meaning she needs to stay control in her dimension so that ETSB can work, without escaping.

Naruto-5158769

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
My opinion remains the same. Returning the world to nothing fits perfectly okay with destroying the matter and leaving just empty space.
This is literally nit picking. Returning the world to nothing. U acknowledged that. But u don't acknowledge the fact that it's stated a new space time is being created. Nani???? What? Nitpicking

Everything is nit picking at this point, which is bullshit. If you really think "return to nothing" has to refer to turning stuff into literal void, despite the attack doing nothing more than erasing physical matter, you can die on that nonsensical hill.

Yeh, time space is how Zetsu refers to the individual locales Kaguya has access to. I have really failed to see the point of something obvious.

I still disagree with Existence Erasure and Void Manipulation, I don't see conclusive evidence to support the notions. It could easily be as Lancelot described:

"If you really think "return to nothing" has to refer to turning stuff into literal void, despite the attack doing nothing more than erasing physical matter, you can die on that nonsensical hill.

Yeh, time space is how Zetsu refers to the individual locales Kaguya has access to. I have really failed to see the point of something obvious."

I going to disagree as well. I apologize if I missed something important, I am very tired.

"return it to nothing" doesn't instantly mean void manipulation. It is also called "a huge mass of chaos" in the description, and if you check our Chaos Manipulation page it says it is different from "Nothingness". Chaos is usually a reference to "destruction" and on the Chaos Manipulation page it even talks about the destruction of space and time. So the databook is calling the ETSB "a huge mass of destruction".

Without anything backing this up, the statement isn't enough given how it's worded. If a character stated "This next attack will turn you to nothing" and fired a beam that completely covered the other character and when the attack ended, nothing was left. We would not assume he erased him, just that he destroyed him do to not having any other evidence or context. When dealing with powerful abilities like Existence Erasure and Void Manipulation, solid statments are needed like "This attack erases anything it touches from existence" or "This move reduces anything it touches to pure nothingness" and then feats from the attack are needed to back it up to be absolutly sure.

I also checked the second translation you linked in the OP and it doesn't help either.

"Taking in all chakra natures and yin and yang at once, it hides within the power to let the world come to naught....!!"

"Taking in all natures of chakra, it grows into an enormous mass. A huge ball of chaos that even reshapes the world!"

This just means it has the power to end the world and make a new one. Nothing about Void Manipulation in it.

Also before anyone says "But the creator said it". Word of God doesn't mean much of anything without support given. Writers have been wrong about their own works many of times which is why I didn't bother to make a thread about Black Hole Creation for Danny Phantom ghosts.

@LordGriffin

Chaos is usually a reference to "destruction" and on the Chaos Manipulation page it even talks about the destruction of space and time. So the databook is calling the ETSB "a huge mass of destruction".

Destruction of Space and Time is Void Manipulatoin as well.So,going by your interpretation we have two statements."Return to Nothing" and "Chaos Manipulaton" which is also destruction of space and time.

Without anything backing this up, the statement isn't enough given how it's worded

The fact that ETSB can manipulate and create Space and Time is backing it up,the fact that it can manipulate Reality is backing it up,the fact that she was going to create a Space and Time in a place with Space and Time is backing it up,because for that she would have to destroy the current Space and Time and ETSB works by destroying first and creating second,I explained in the OP.

I think we have pretty solid eveidence for Void Manipulation EE,honestly the fact that it can create Space and TIme from nothing+the Databook Statement of "Returning it to nothing" is already enough proof for Void Manipulation.

You are literally ignoring and denying all the support I can get for the statement.

Feats aren't always necessary,VSB upgrades characters based on statements all the time.

I agree with Slacjow. Even Ichigo's EE was based on statements, which was the basis for Aizen's low-Godly regen.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Ichigo doesn't have EE nor Void Manipulation, who's is feeding y'all this information lol
Aizen has low godly regen because it was accepted that due to Ichigo supposedly using his quincy powers in Mugetsu he completely erased aizen.

It's in the old thread linked above I believe

I'm not arguing against you I'm just saying that's what that particular thread agreed on and is the basis for low-godly regen(at least according to that particular thread)

That part was wrong, and your reading the outdated thread. A bunch of Aizen regen threads were made and I recall Imade clearing the EE thing up. If Mugetsu could also erase along side it's soul destruction then Aizen would have Mid-Godly, not low-godly. And for the record I agree completely with the against side, I see nothing aside from statements that are iffy.

>Provided evidence of Space and Time Manipulation and Reality Warping as support.

>Says he sees no evidence.

Expected.

@Slacjow

Destruction of Space and Time is Void Manipulatoin as well.So,going by your interpretation we have two statements."Return to Nothing" and "Chaos Manipulaton" which is also destruction of space and time.

No. The destruction of space and time is not void manipulation and I literally linked Chaos Manipulation which states it is different from Void Manipulation.

Destruction of Time and Space =/= Erasing Time and Space. Otherwise you are saying all Low 2-C characters have Void Manipulation because they are strong enough to destroy time and space. Hell this would give any character who destroyed a pocket dimension Void Manipulation. "Destruction" and "Erasing" are two different things and since it is call "a huge mass of chaos", that means it is a huge mass of destruction. I can easily say Kaguya has Chaos Manipulation given the ETSB description and what it does.

The fact that ETSB can manipulate and create Space and Time is backing it up,the fact that it can manipulate Reality is backing it up,the fact that she was going to create a Space and Time in a place with Space and Time is backing it up,because for that she would have to destroy the current Space and Time and ETSB works by destroying first and creating second,I explained in the OP.

I think we have pretty solid eveidence for Void Manipulation EE,honestly the fact that it can create Space and TIme from nothing+the Databook Statement of "Returning it to nothing" is already enough proof for Void Manipulation.

Again, destroying space and time does not mean erasing it. Her creating a new time and space just mean that she crated a new time and space after the other one was destroyed. I'm going to say it one more time, destroying time and space does not mean you have void manipulation unless it is stated and sorry to say but "return it to nothing" is not enough evidence for Void Manipulation.

That statement can easily mean destroying it. Writers do things like this all the time and it is known as flowery language. So no "return it to nothing" is in no way enough evidence and your entire argument is based around it and this strange notion that "destruction" of Space and Time 100% means Void Manipulation. If that is the case, countless characters need Void Manipulation.

@Lord

I think I made it pretty clear that I meant "Erasing" it completely,I just used different word for it but the context of this conversation made it clear that I meant Erasing,because I already referenced in the OP our Void Manipulatoin page.You are just nitpicking at this point.

I mean,why did you even think I meant something different other than erasing if I am advocating for Void Manipulation,which I linked in the OP and which I have read,which states the erasure of Space and Time.I literally used the different word,thats it.From this point onwards keep in mind that I meant "Erasing" I might use the word "Destruction" again.

You whole argument was based on me using the word "Destruction".The statement says "Return the world to nothing" not "Destroy the world"

Are you proposing Chaos Manipulatoin or what?

LordGriffin1000 wrote:

"return it to nothing" doesn't instantly mean void manipulation. It is also called "a huge mass of chaos" in the description, and if you check our Chaos Manipulation page it says it is different from "Nothingness". Chaos is usually a reference to "destruction" and on the Chaos Manipulation page it even talks about the destruction of space and time. So the databook is calling the ETSB "a huge mass of destruction".

• than she also get Chaos Manipulation?
Without anything backing this up, the statement isn't enough given how it's worded. If a character stated "This next attack will turn you to nothing" and fired a beam that completely covered the other character and when the attack ended, nothing was left. We would not assume he erased him, just that he destroyed him do to not having any other evidence or context. When dealing with powerful abilities like Existence Erasure and Void Manipulation, solid statments are needed like "This attack erases anything it touches from existence" or "This move reduces anything it touches to pure nothingness" and then feats from the attack are needed to back it up to be absolutly sure.

• TSB/ ETSB has 3 statement including this(return it to nothing) which grant them either EE or Void Manipulation

No, she doesn't. She showed no power over disharmony and confusion or whatever, just fused a lot of energies together. And those 3 statements are?

I am sorry SLac, but no, that's not the intent I got from your words so I would just say you wrote that confusingly. It is still no Void, there's no Void being manipulated. And there's no EE, there's nothing ever indicating anything beyond being compared to Dust Release.

@Omni

The ETSB can't be Void Manipulation and Chaos Manipulation at the same time. One is pure destruction/chaos, the other is eraser. That was my whole point of brigging it up. Going off flowery language can easily result in what I just did even though it doesn't have any feats of Chaos Manipulation, just being called a ball of chaos is not enough, just like return it to nothing doesn't instantly mean Void Manipulation without feats.

I read your post but all my replies were directed at Slack. "Return it to Nothing" can mean destroying it, we've been over this, that is not evidence. Minato's statement isn't much either given neither of these two actually know what the Jutsu is as far as I'm aware they are going of what it looks like it's doing. Minato says "disappear"... I can make an example as to why that word doesn't instently give Void Manip or EE but I honestly am to tired for this but I'll explain my point.

Basically, if I blasted someone with an attack that subatomically destroyed a person it touched and all you did was see them vanish. You would think they "disappeard" when the attack touched them. However Tobirama's statment actually says "erase" which can't really mean much else in context of what's happening and he doesn't sound like he's assuming anything.

I honestly don't know. I dislike using statments that could mean different things but I'm not going to stand here and say your 100% wrong, that is why I said such statements don't instently mean. My stance really hasen't changed but this thread is just gonna go back and fourth and I don't know about you guys but I don't want to keep repeating myself. I suggest you guys go ask some staff members for their input. If they agree with EE and Void Manipulation, I won't argue.

This will be my last reply, You guys don't half to respond to this post given I said my stance isn't going to changed. It's best if we just not do the back and fourth. I'll accept whatever happens, peace!.

so now its flowery language ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

i am done with u guys

@ LSirLancelotDuLacl

there's nothing ever indicating anything beyond being compared to Dust Release.

i see u did not red whole crt or dont agree with it since u are still comparing ETSB to Dust Release

Back