• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both have a potential to one shot each other, but given that they are starting from 15 meters away, that's already in range for just about every attack Doflamingo can come up with while Kenshiro would have to get within melee range OR use ki blasts.

Most of Kenshiro's attacks will have practically no affect on Doflamingo due to his durability, and Doflamingo has the ability to reconstruct his body via the threads he can produce from his body (much like when his internal organs were blown up by Trafalgar Law and he got right back up in a moment, already strong enough to contend with Luffy and even overpower him in a physical contest).

Kenshiro has the ability to go intangible and pretty much destroy atoms upon contact via Muso Tensei. His ability says that he is only impervious to "physical attacks", so I'm to assume that Doflamingo's CoC will be able to affect him.

The only issue I have is that I am unaware of Kenshiro's limits for copying techniques. I don't think anyone acknowledges that he can copy a DF ability because that would be NLF, but I would be willing to accept him mimicing Armament and potentially CoC due to them being depicted as "aura-based" powers and that the former is practically universal in the OP-verse.

Taking everything I know about both characters (obviously knowing Doflamingo more than Kenshiro), I'm under the impression that Doflamingo will win due to will-breaking and superior range as well as flight.

Kenshiro is practically required to use Muso Tensei to contend with Doflamingo due to stat differences and unless someone can prove that CoC would be ineffective, I'm pretty certain that Doflamingo wins Mid Difficulty.

If I'm wrong for my reasoning, please enlighten me.

Kenshiro still has attacks which will effect Doflamingo, such as being able to place Doflamingo into a coma "Hokuto Ryü Geki Ko (ÕîùµûùÚ¥ìµÆâÞÖÄ, Dragon Attacks Tiger): A Hokuto Shinken technique. It strikes the target's vital point, placing them into a false state of death." being able to eject Doflamingo's skeleton out from his body "Hokuto Kaikotsu Ke (ÕîùµûùÕúèÚ¬¿µï│ Bone Crushing Fist): A two-fingered strike to the forehead which causes the victim's skeleton to explode out of their body." and he can make Doflamingo do what he bids him to "Hokuto Sōkin Jizai Kyaku (Õîùµûùþ╣░þ¡ïÞç¬Õ£¿ÞäÜ Tendon Pulling Will Kick): When used, Hokuto Sokin Jizai Kyaku makes the opponent do what the user orders them to do." Also, Doflamingo was still effected by such wounds iirc so there would be damage regardless.

CoC is an attack which only works on beings who have weak wills, which Kenshiro definately does not have and is infact known for his incredible willpower. He even manages to no sell hypnosis. Doflamingo also has the power of pre cognition which functions on locating the presence of it's opponent and finding out what it can do etc, however Kenshiro has been able to erase his presence before. Completely nullifying the ability as a whole. The armanant may be something which will give trouble to Kenshiro but with Muso Tensei he can bypass the barrier and then begin to atomize Doflamingo, Kenshiro is able to use Muso Tensei on the drop of a hat allowing him to make tactics revolving around it.

Doflamingo has the range advantage no doubt, but due to his arrogant and god complex demeanour he may feel a need to attack Kenshiro in cqc due to Kenshiro's antics of being very blunt and straight up insulting his enemies. When you take note that Kenshiro is the faster fighter Doflamingo may also become agitated towards Kenshiro dodging the long range attacks.

Overall I would say Kenshiro wins with High Difficulty only due to armanant and range advantage.

All of Kenshiro's attacks will have to connect to Doflamingo's body precisely. It will be hard against someone of practically equal speed and having the ability of pre-cognition as well as being able to encase himself in invisible armor that someone of Kenshiro's AP would find extremely hard to penetrate unless using Muso Tensei. Doflamingo can create a clone of himself that is pretty comparable to the original in terms of physical capabilities and even range, which he could simply use to fight Kenshiro with no risk to his own body. Doflamingo can also force Kenshiro to obey him via Parasito, but unlike Kenshiro's ability, it can be used from a distance.

Haoshoku Haki's most common usage is, indeed, practically useless on those with strong wills, but that's not its limit. It has been used as a means of attack, which resemble energy blasts/shockwaves that are strong enough to harm opponents and Doflamingo's haki clash with Luffy generated enough force to blast Trafalgar Law away from the immediate area and shake the entire flower hill: http://www.***********.net/one-piece/782/3, http://www.***********.net/one-piece/782/2. Haoshoku Haki, in short bursts, can be used to incapacitate weaker opponents, but in combat, Doflamingo has showcased that he is capable of using it to bulster his own physical attacks and granting him aoe much like when Chinjao fought Luffy in the coliseum: http://www.***********.net/one-piece/716/19.

Just a side note: Haoshoku Haki is meant to project the user's will outward in order to overpower their opponent's will. Using Luffy, who was not aware of using the power (still KOing numerous Marine Officers), as an example is not reasonable given that Doflamingo has experience using haki as shown in his fights.

Doflamingo does indeed prove to become irritated by people who behave like Kenshiro, but keep in mind that he isn't reckless and wont so easily allow himself to be taunted by his opponent. In fact, that's his way of engaging someone in combat. He taunts them in order to draw them in and then proceeds to whittle them down: http://www.***********.net/one-piece/759/7, http://www.***********.net/one-piece/759/8, http://www.***********.net/one-piece/759/11, http://www.***********.net/one-piece/759/13.

There is still the fact that Doflamingo can utilize Bird Cage and fly away from Kenshiro if things get messy whereas he tries to kick or punch Kenshiro and he suddenly loses one of his limbs due to Muso Tensei. From there, he can proceed with attacking Kenshiro with thread attacks from above while closing his injuries and proceed fighting from a safe distance in the sky, where he has a massive advantage.

I'm actually curious, though... how long does Muso Tensei last (i asked this before in chat)? Does it have a set duration/cooldown? I still can't find information on that. If he's not using it, a single blow from Doflamingo can kill him due to the AP/Dura gap between them being massive.

I still give Doflamingo the win due to range, flight, versatility (cloning himself and reconstruction to his own body), and a massive AP advantage. I know you're suggesting that Kenshiro is the faster fighter due to Doflamingo's speed during the meteor feat resulting in Mach 320 (attack speed Mach 637), but Doflamingo scales above characters like Sanji and Base Luffy in terms of speed especially since the Former could not react to defend himself against one of Doflamingo's attacks despite pre-cognition. I'd argue for us to suggest that their speed is roughly on par given that Kenshiro halted a Mach 300+ attack with casual effort and Doflamingo outspeeds Sanji and can keep pace with Gear 2nd Luffy and react to Gear 4th Luffy despite being injured from taking numerous attacks earlier in the fight (+ the Gamma Knife blowing his organs up as well).

Kenshiro and Doflamingo are not of the same speed, Kenshiro can casually intercept and even blitz Hyoh and Kaioh whilst going all out who already surpass Doflamingo in speed. At least Mach 320 is still lower than At least Mach 336. I already showed why Pre Cog was going to be nullified. I doubt Kenshiro would just view projectiles coming straight towards him and not even dodge, I believe the projectiles would be slow enough to allow Kenshiro to dodge them. Kenshiro being able to resist CoC is good enough.

Doflamingo drawing in Kenshiro would be the worst thing he can think of, he would be basically pitting himself against someone who can nullify any pre cog he has,faster than him and can atomize him given the chance. Kenshiro would not be the type of person to just attack his limbs whilst in Muso Tensei and would attempt going for the head which is likely, due to having superior speed.

Muso Tensei is never given any timeframe at all, however it appears to be something Kenshiro can switch on and off and the ability itself does not greatly tax him either.

Kenshiro in a fallen,coma like state using his GOW spirit to ward off kaiohs demonic ki
Kenshiros in a coma state using his God of war spirit to fight for him and ward off kaiohs evil ki

Kenshrio countering the anryu tenha part 1
Kenshiro countering the anryu tenha part 1

Kenshiro countering the anryu tenha part 2
Kenshiro countering the anryu tenha part 2

Kenshiro takes this because of two things one his ability to use fallen rival techniques and his hokuto Shinken style adapt during a fight. Okay hear me out I know you argue that doflamingo takes this with range,AP but hears the thing Kenshiro has more than just hokuto Shinken to counter. Throughout his manga Kenshiro learns the abilities of his fallen friends and rivals and combines it with his own because of his hokuto a "water reflective technique" like Reis nanto Suishoken and his friend Falcos gento koken which (keep in mind is a martial art that fires beams of energy that destroys on the cellular level). These are just two of the many examples I could give you of Kenshiro using his friends technique and that's not all. Kenshiro Kasumi (his grandfather) explains that hokuto Shinken adapts opponents technique into their own and create counters In order to defeat them examples being when Kenshiro first faced hokuto ryuuken he could not counter their ultimate technique the Anryu tenha. But after getting patched up he faced his older brother hyoh and he used the exact same technique but Kenshiro having already memorized hokuto ryuuken and creating counters for it effectively neutralized the technique rendering it useless. Doflamingo is strong and will put up one hell of a fight but I think Kenshiro takes this mid-high difficulty even without using museo tensei. P.S Kenshiro will fight to the bitter end even in spirit (here are scans to prove my examples
Kenshiro Kasumi explaining hokuto Shinken and its ability to adapt in a fight
Kenshiro Kasumi explaining hokuto Shinken and its ability to adapt in a fight

Falco telling Kenshiro to memorize gentos final technique
Falco

Kenshiro explaining the sueichein while using another nanto technique that he learned from judas the nanto kokaken master
Sueichei

Kenshiro may find it hard to dodge when coming face-to-face with "Everwhite": http://www.***********.net/one-piece/790/6, which turns the surrounding area into threads and can be effortlessly controlled by Doflamingo. Kenshiro would not be able to simply run out of range especially when his feet would already be planted on the ground.

If they are starting 15m from eachother, Doflamingo would have time to trigger Black Knight to fight for him.

Doflamingo's pre-cog would still allow him to see himself taking damage if he can not react to Kenshiro (much like Luffy could before he attacked Mihawk: http://www.***********.net/one-piece/561/6), who would likely be out of sight anyways. It's not exclusively to keep tabs on the opponent's location.

That is just hax. How can he just do that with no debilitating effects to himself. There has to have been a limit explained at some point. That would be broken if he can just simply use it indefinitely, which is extremely unlikely.

Ps cin Cameron museo tensei doesn't have a cool down he can use it and activate it whenever he wants to but he only uses it as a last resort if he really, really can't win a fight

@Grudge

That ability would be NLF if it took DF abilities, for example. I could understand if you argue it being capable of mimicking Haki since it is a universal ability in the OP-verse, however. How he'll counter Doflamingo's abilities is questionable in terms of if he could do so.

Ever white would take him by surprise but he's no stranger to how doflamingo fights. he has fought the likes of jagi and this guy name fox who try to whittle down opponents using either scare tactics or collateral tactics like bombs, etc. plus Kenshiro isn't the type to fall for opponents tricks and he doesn't toy like doflamingo does he's a straight up assassin if he goes for the kill he won't hesitate once to kill doflamingo at all(is this fight them bloodlusted yes or no) if doflamingo tries to get close to Kenshiro all Ken needs is one good strike and its over theirs no stopping it plus Ken has tenha kassatsu which goes through an opponents defense and hits their vital points via energy blast. This fight would would be tough but I see Kenshiro winning with high difficulty with no bloodlust mid difficulty with bloodlust

CinCameron20 said:
Doflamingo's pre-cog would still allow him to see himself taking damage if he can not react to Kenshiro (much like Luffy could before he attacked Mihawk: http://www.***********.net/one-piece/561/6), who would likely be out of sight anyways. It's not exclusively to keep tabs on the opponent's location.
That is a horrific disadvantage for Doflamingo, because Kenshiro's pressure point strikes deals very little pain to someone. Doflamingo would predict how seemingly weak this attack is and then due to his ignorance of the effects the pressure points have, will tank the hit. Unless Doflamingo can also predict the after effects the attack has.

That is a horrific disadvantage for Doflamingo, because Kenshiro's pressure point strikes deals very little pain to someone. Doflamingo would predict how seemingly weak this attack is and then due to his ignorance of the effects the pressure points have, will tank the hit. Unless Doflamingo can also predict the after effects the attack has.

Ive read all of one piece myself but I don't recall him able to predict every move especially their after effect like when he was caught off guard when luffy charged and blocked Rebecca's sword strike

Okay, seriously though, if we're suggesting that Kenshiro's Muso Tensei has no limited duration or CD and that he is immune to any and all damage due to be in a state of "nothingness", isn't that NLF? I don't buy it.

@Cincameron that's why I don't debate using it unless someone has a hax of their own. The only legit fault is if someone else were to master Museo tensei they would cancel each other making both null and void that's it's only counter

CinCameron20 said:
Okay, seriously though, if we're suggesting that Kenshiro's Muso Tensei has no limited duration or CD and that he is immune to any and all damage due to be in a state of "nothingness", isn't that NLF? I don't buy it.

To be honest, I have no idea what time limit to suggest for Muso Tensei, especially when there is nothing of the sort stated or even implied I think a 5 minute timer would be suitable as he has activated it for long drawn out brawls. Kenshiro is immune to all types of physical attacks, that's pretty much the purpose of being intangible. So unless Doflamingo has an attack where he does damage to something rather than someones physical body (soul for example) there is a 0% chance of him dealing damage to Kenshiro

Plus theirs the fact it allows him to call for the help of his fallen allies and use their special abilities like shu's ability to hear the hearts of men without seeing or shachi's speed adapting

Derpurple said:
Did I hurt you feelings or something? JK but tbh not really more of what AMM said really what sold me.
Nah im just being sarcastic but as long as Kenshiro gets a vote I don't really care who persuades who.

Kenshiro vote:3

Doflamingo:1

I still argue for Doflamingo due to it being ridiculous that Muso Tensei is apparently limitless and that CoC isn't exactly a physical-based attack. It is aura-based. Someone of Kenshiro's durability would be harmed by it even if we ignore the "willbreaking" factor.

I'm making Quinoa D-= i'll be back l8er.

I'm actually going to change my vote to inconclusive due to a few reasons:

1) both have the potential to one-shot the other

2) While Doflamingo has vast advantages in some fields like range, AP, Durability, and as I stated before, Kenshiro has vast advantages in terms of hax (that I am still not fully aware of their limitations... a couple i find being NLF)

3) I'm still convinced that Doflamingo is more likely to win, but due to a couple of his abilities being questionable at this time (precognition is the most questionable due to his apparent 'lack of feats' in using Observation haki), it is more likely to go either way.

and

4) I'm still not familier with Kenshiro's personality, but Doflamingo's personality could take this fight either way. Sure, he is an arrogant character, but he isn't reckless, but his God Complex could potentially get him severely wounded by Kenshiro.

So 0 for Doflamingo now, but still 3 for Kenny.

CinCameron20 said:
I'm actually going to change my vote to inconclusive due to a few reasons:

1) both have the potential to one-shot the other

2) While Doflamingo has vast advantages in some fields like range, AP, Durability, and as I stated before, Kenshiro has vast advantages in terms of hax (that I am still not fully aware of their limitations... a couple i find being NLF)

3) I'm still convinced that Doflamingo is more likely to win, but due to a couple of his abilities being questionable at this time (precognition is the most questionable due to his apparent 'lack of feats' in using Observation haki), it is more likely to go either way.

and

4) I'm still not familier with Kenshiro's personality, but Doflamingo's personality could take this fight either way. Sure, he is an arrogant character, but he isn't reckless, but his God Complex could potentially get him severely wounded by Kenshiro.

So 0 for Doflamingo now, but still 3 for Kenny.
You know who else had an arrogant, god complex, personality souther you know who beat him...... Kenshiro ....checkmate 😎😎😎😎😂....I kid bud but not on the part of Kenshiro beating someone with doffys exact personality

I know, but Doflamingo isn't reckless. The only time he did something too foolish was due to plot (his underestimation of Luffy, which led Law to wound him and then underestimating Luffy at the start of Gear 4th like a fool).

Doflamingo has consistently proven to take control of situations and never get in over his head until his fight with Luffy. He easily beat several strong characters during the war and got through it without taking a hit despite being among the people that fought the most named characters and it's because that he decided to fight in a tactical and defensive manner rather than charge into his opponents. He wasn't foolish enough to engage Aokiji in combat given the situation he was in and knowing that a fight with Aokiji in order to kill Smoker was a far too risky gamble. He successfully drew Law into a trap on Greenbit rather than being a stereotypical villain and trying to catch him all alone, etc...

The only point I'm trying to make is that his arrogance isn't going to be a deciding factor in this type of fight given that he has made more strategic choices in combat and had one absolutely stupid moment where he underestimated Luffy and Law, when (and here comes my fanboyism for Doflamingo) he should have been capable of obliterating both of them during Dressrosa.

CinCameron20 said:
I know, but Doflamingo isn't reckless. The only time he did something too foolish was due to plot (his underestimation of Luffy, which led Law to wound him and then underestimating Luffy at the start of Gear 4th like a fool).

Doflamingo has consistently proven to take control of situations and never get in over his head until his fight with Luffy. He easily beat several strong characters during the war and got through it without taking a hit despite being among the people that fought the most named characters and it's because that he decided to fight in a tactical and defensive manner rather than charge into his opponents. He wasn't foolish enough to engage Aokiji in combat given the situation he was in and knowing that a fight with Aokiji in order to kill Smoker was a far too risky gamble. He successfully drew Law into a trap on Greenbit rather than being a stereotypical villain and trying to catch him all alone, etc...

The only point I'm trying to make is that his arrogance isn't going to be a deciding factor in this type of fight given that he has made more strategic choices in combat and had one absolutely stupid moment where he underestimated Luffy and Law, when (and here comes my fanboyism for Doflamingo) he should have been capable of obliterating both of them during Dressrosa.
I know doffy isn't reckless in fact if it wasn't for his wounds and plot he would have killed both law and luffy. But what I'm trying to point out is don't forget kenshrio is incredibly intelligence as well. He is quick to adapt and never ever underestimates his opponent. He has an assassins personality and is in fact a genius. (I.e. Can memorize 50,000 words just from one look at them, can figure out an entirely new anatomy just from knowing where your heart is placed) doffy isn't reckless I know this all to well he however has one Achilles heel. His hubris will be his downfall because knowing doffy he will underestimate Ken in the beginning and all doffy really needs to do is screw up just once and BAM Ken strikes one time and blows his skeleton up from the inside or rupture his organs, literally thousands of ways he could insta kill. Plus doffys range and his are pretty much the same maybe slight advantage for doffy

Doflamingo survived having his entire interior blown up by Law (at least in his torso) and he stood right back up in a couple moments, capable of fighting and even overwhelming Luffy immediately after receiving the injuries. All of his organs were blasted by Gamma Knife (especially the heart, which was initially pierced by it).

Kenshiro's attack range is 40+ kilometers?

CinCameron20 said:
Doflamingo survived having his entire interior blown up by Law (at least in his torso) and he stood right back up in a couple moments, capable of fighting and even overwhelming Luffy immediately after receiving the injuries. All of his organs were blasted by Gamma Knife (especially the heart, which was initially pierced by it).

Kenshiro's attack range is 40+ kilometers?
1. His profile is getting updated and does not reveal his whole Arsenal

2. Kenshiro also survived all of what you said and more. He's tanked attacks that have bypass his durability (gento,Nanto) also kenshiros pain tolerance is enormous and has a tremendous healing factor healing broken limbs, scars, almost instantly.

3.i think your confusing the feat. Doffys stomach was what got stabbed and he didn't completely fix it he only stitched it up so it wouldn't die. Unless you happen to have scans of his heart getting stabbed

http://www.***********.net/one-piece/781/8, http://www.***********.net/one-piece/781/11

first one looks like it is higher and towards the right (like in the left lung or something), but the 2nd clearly shows it being in his stomach, however, in the 2nd image, it is shown that, after Law impaled further, he pretty much triggered an explosion inside of Doflamingo's torso, causing him to cough up blood and smoke. All of his organs were damaged heavily along with most of his body.

It may be pointless to say since Manga > Anime in terms of events, but Law is shown stabbing Doflamingo directly in the heart in the anime... but as I said, Manga > Anime.

http://www.***********.net/one-piece/781/16 electricuting Doflamingo = icing on the cake.

http://www.***********.net/one-piece/781/17 he gets up practically in the next moment, and he goes on to say that he is using his threads to "repair the orgas" that Law destroyed, showing a small panel of the inside of his body. It wasn't just his stomach damaged, all of the organs were messed up. If Doflamingo simply stitched the organs back together, he would logically die. He used the threads to reconstruct his interior, healing what can be healed and replacing what he can replace (such as dead tissue), but he was obviously lethargic due to blood loss and physical trauma.

Kenshiro may be able to survive from insane cases, but given the AP of Doflamingo (being Small Island+), if he lands blows on Kenshiro, who is likely only going to be city durability with his upgrades, he will likely be one-shot.

I can't say anything on Doflamingo surviving his skeleton being torn apart, but considering that he can use his threads to repair his organs despite them being blown up (i'm sure his skeleton must have suffered some sort of damage as well), I'm certain he can do something to compensate for his bones being destroyed if even temporarily.

The starting distance between the two is key on who would win imo. 15 meters is fair, but if it were melee, Kenshiro wins, if it were 50+ meters, Doflamingo wins (Everwhite, Flapthread -- see's Kenshiro being hax with muso tensei, retreats into the sky).

Back