• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kikoru Shinomiya vs Kamen Rider Ouja

Alternate Title: Life or Death! Kikoru Shinomiya vs Takeshi Asakura!

Welcome to the 2nd matches of my KN8 fight, tho for the last one (Mina fight) i'm going to make it later around tomorrow or so, depend if i'm not going lazy lel
Anyway, i actually wanted to use Ryuga, but sooner or later i realize that maybe Ouja is more perfect and thematic to use so i chose him instead, beside he also doesn't have many of matches so give this man some love, okay?
Now as for this fight i want to make this best as possible, however if thus turned out into stomo then at least i'm tried lel
Anyway lets get to the fight!!

● ------------------------------------- ●

Kikoru: "Asakura Takeshi, 30 Year Old....your crime for murdered 10 members of Defense Force in a weeks has come to the end"
Asakura, who'w being chased by Kikoru were now cornered in a broken, ruined building in unknown district
Kikoru: "I, Shinomiya Kikoru from the 1st Division, will exterminate you even if you're a human!"
As she said that she swung her battle axe
Asakura, heard what she said....just laugh, started from a normal to a maniacal laughter
Asakura: "Little girl....you know how to talk big, huh? I love the way you said..."
Kikoru: "Having the supernatural armor from the buckle you have, and made a contract between a three indenificated-class kaijus, combined with the destructive and bloodlust behaviour, your mere presence is already enough to be a threat to society!"
Asakura look around in his surrounding and he said: "Listen little girl....my life is only for fight and kill, if you can't then you are the one who'll get killed, thats how we survive"
Kikoru: "Wrong! That mindset only make us into a nothing but a barbaric creatures, which aren't different than the kaijus we've encountered!"
Asakura only scratched his head: "Sigh...what a troublesome, guess i'm going to teach you..little girl" as he smirk he then pulled out his V-Buckle
Kikoru noticed it: "I wouldn't let you do that!" She pull out her coat, revealed her battle suit and start attacked Asakura before he transformed, however Asakura managed to dodge it and soon he said the word...
"Henshin"
The mirage armor surrounded him and he successfully transformed into Kamen Rider Ouja
Kikoru: "Crap...he's transformed!"
Kikoru knew that she's in dangerous situation, a life and death situation! Asakura wasn't a kaijus that she always encountered so far, he's a human...drove by his bloodlust!
If she can't successfully exterminate him, her life would be over! Shinomiya, do your best!
Asakura/Ouja: Walk slowly as he crack his head
Kikoru: In her stance "Even that mean no tomorrow for my life...i'm going to stop you!!"

• First Arc Kikoru ar her 55% and Asakura in Kamen Rider form are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in Heian Wedding Hall
  • jordy-meow-1025155613.jpg
  • Starting range/distance: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!

Takeshi Asakura: 0Kikoru Shinomiya: 0Inconclusive: 6 (Oliver, Ixa, James, Magi, Pop, Myself)

Kamen.Rider.Ouja.600.1199342.jpg

VS
images

Last edited:
This Kamen Rider person's ability to travel to Mirror World even through tiny glass is pretty good if he uses that to escape attacks. And considering their fighting location, there are plenty of glass scattered around for the dude to use. So is he willing to stay in the Mirror World to wait out Kikoru and let his monsters do the work since Kikoru can't absorb their souls unfortunately, only beat them up

As for whether Kikoru would she go to a reflection and try to find any way to get into the mirror world to go after Ouja. Seeing that he disappeared through a reflection, I doubt Kikoru would approach that same one carelessly and not to mention that there are probably those Contact Monsters she have to also worry about.

Like without the Mirror World stuff and being able to stay in there to avoid or potentially drag her in there (does he normally do that?) and kill her due to the effects of the Mirror World, I feel like Kikoru would be able to pull out a victory regardless of the circumstances with the monsters due to high AP and elemental bullets. But with this Mirror World shenanigan, the battle location having plenty of glass from what I could tell and the monsters that won't be able to die without absorbing their souls, Kikoru's chances are rather grim and could run the risk of tiring out eventually if Ouja play the waiting game or drags her to the Mirror World.

She could potentially try to change location to lure Ouja away from any reflections he can use if she figure the full extent of his power but I don't know if Ouja would fall for it and just let his monsters do the work for him so he can get battle information on Kikoru before attempting to approach her
he can BFR her to the mirror world with any attack if if she makes any contact with a mirror
anyways i think asakura should be able to take it mid to high dif he is always willing to play dirty and use the mirrors
not that i have bias for best boy

Ngl, I still don't know. Ouja is far too volatile for it to go either way. Incon doesn't make sense either since its not really a 50/50. Ouja is the type of person to get them both killed.

I know, so far it's only you and Ixa, the others aren't here yet especially Kobster who is suddenly gone leaving a good match like this in the dust lel

I know, so far it's only you and Ixa, the others aren't here yet especially Kobster who is suddenly gone leaving a good match like this in the dust lel
Everybody seems to agree it is incon so what is there left for me say?

The only thing I can add to the discussion is that Kikoru got some good AoE with her bullets given recent chapters. This is the AoE from someone much weaker than her:

11.jpg
19.jpg

Everybody seems to agree it is incon so what is there left for me say?
Waiting for you to vote incon
But i'm not forcing it lel
The only thing I can add to the discussion is that Kikoru got some good AoE with her bullets given recent chapters. This is the AoE from someone much weaker than her:

11.jpg
19.jpg
Well Asakura/Ouja has an experience dealing with AoE against Zolda so thats not going to be an issue

Back