• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KT's Jujutsu Kaisen Pt. 1: Massive Abilities Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just on a note, I think I will be able to argue only next year (It's not as if it takes long)

I think it will be easier too, since Null won't have to deal with two people at the same time

Deconstruction I think... Which in the beginning I was going to talk about but the page isn't the best so 🤷‍♂️

Cursed Spirits having Incorporeality and inherent/passive Intangibility (
In that case, you don't even understand what I mean

I just don't want to take away the non-physical interaction of the cursed energy. I don't agree with Incorporeality and passive Intangibility (Except for Low-Grade Curse)

Last edited:
Added

Acrobatics for Yuji
Acrobatics for Maki
Acro and Skilled Swordsman for Yuta
A bunch of stuff for Rika

In that case, you don't even understand what I mean

I just don't want to take away the non-physical interaction of the cursed energy. I don't agree with Incorporeality and passive Intangibility (Except for Low-Grade Curse)
I mean I think its a bit weird for ce to be npi when its been stated that only lesser amounts of it are so if someone fires a huge amount it wouldn't be npi? Like if less amounts are intangible and higher amounts aren't, then wouldn't someone like mechmaru who's firing large blast of it be physical? Just a thought, not really in opposition but I just noticed this.

Its not Fanon, its the science behind imaginary mass interacting with real mass.
I am aware of matter interacting with antimatter = mass converted into energy. However I am not aware of any scientific citations about such interactions between imaginary mass (if it exists) and real mass despite searching for them. For example there is this citations about such interaction:
If a particle traveled faster than the speed of light, it would appear to have 'imaginary' mass as in the square-root of (-1) times its ordinary mass. We have no idea how regular matter and 'imaginary' matter interact, but all forces between real and imaginary matter involving their mass would be 'imaginary' rather than 'real' forces which means we might not actually detect any 'real' effects from them, gravitationally. Two imaginary masses would affect each other via an anti-gravity effect because the product of their imaginary masses would yield a negative sign or 'repulsive' gravitational force.

No Low-Godly will survive having his soul destroyed, because that is the Low-Godly's regeneration limit. If someone can only regenerate with their head, obviously if you destroy their whole body they won't regenerate
As long as the soul is intact, he always regenerates himself
Low-Godly allows survival if the soul was removed from the body + creating an entire new body from scratch, which is different subject to soul destruction.
As long as he maintains the shape of his soul intact, he'll be able to manipulate his body to undo the damage. But Mahito is simply unproven to exist as a disembodied soul or to create an entire body from scratch.

0004-015.png
I don't see any statement about atomic destruction. Note that moving atoms, separating atoms, and destroying atoms are different things.

What? I am not referring to Shibuya, I am referring to the entire manga. Whenever Mahito appeared he would say that he was unbeatable and indestructible to any attack, except to his natural enemies (Nobara and Itadori). Otherwise, he never mentioned it. Mahito when meeting Nobara even says "Itadori is not my only natural enemy", showing that even he didn't believe that Gojo was a person with the potential to kill him
If Gojo is unable to kill him by crushing him into bits, then that is 110% compatible with my position.

He makes sure that no real harm truly affects him by hiding his soul. "The soul makes the body," and therefore nothing will stop it from regenerating itself as long as the soul is well. That is the context. Mecha himself went after the strategy of attacking the soul and not destroying every cm of the body as he saw that it is more effective (For example here, where he blew up Mahito's secondary body)
Mahito is not hiding his soul, he is just preventing the shape of his soul from changing and thus forcing his body to change to look like his soul. There is no indication that Mahito can exist without a body or that his soul can create an entire new body from scratch.
As we've seen in the fight, Mahito is too fast for Mechamaru's direct attacks to land, so Kokichi just stuck with tricking Mahito into letting his guard down before stabbing him with anti-soul Simple Domain.

Actually, Mahito says that he pretended to explode to fake his death. Kokichi/Mechamaru just stabbed him with anti-soul Simple Domain.
0082-016.png

Hanami regenerated, hence why his Ribcage was still "in tact." And that's very loose given that a large chunk of his side is gone.
If a large chunk of his side got erased, then half his ribcage would get erased. To solve this conundrum you propose a headcanon of:
  1. Hanami Regenerates half his ribcage and intestines even though he doesn't need them
  2. Hanami skips regenerating anything else
  3. Hanami refuses to elaborate further
Not very persuasive.

Hopefully we don't get to the point of arguing those with Cursed Energy resist existence erasure to explain anti-feats, because Gojo couldn't destroy Juzo's Curtain or Sukuna's fingers.

Also yes you heard me correctly "reducing the opponent to imaginary numbers." is what purple does. Purple is a Void and is directly compared to Imaginary Numbers which are nonexistent. When Purple hits an opponent they'll be expunged, essentially turning them into "nonexistence" like an Imaginary number.
Can you pinpoint/quote where the following is said?
  1. "reducing the opponent to imaginary numbers." is what purple does.
  2. When Purple hits an opponent they'll be expunged, essentially turning them into "nonexistence" like an Imaginary number.

For convenience, here are the parts mentioning Purple:
Sonoda: So next, let’s try thinking something that seems to match. “Purple” is written as the mix of “Red” and “Blue”.

Hino: As expected, it’s “void” formula. (Akutami-sensei) wants to use imaginary number, right? So do we stop using Euclidean weighing, and use Minkowski weighing and Koehler manifold instead?

Sonoda: The norm is that they are used at the same time, but because it’s a complex domain, it will look like “So you came from that point”.

Hino: Ahaha (laugh).

Takano: I completely don’t understand what the two of you are excited about (laugh).

[...]

Thorough consideration of Hollow formula “Purple”

Takano: So we have defined “Blue” and “Red” and now we have to think about “Purple”. (Akutami-sensei) said it is a mix of the two but….

Sonoda: Before you said (he) wanted to use imaginary numbers, but isn’t this actually Minkowski metric? Minkowski metric is the result of breaking inner product axiom, but it tolerates minus results from squaring. It resembles imaginary numbers. To explain it simply, it will appear like negative length, and looks like it is hollowed. In opposite, the problem is when you define this, you will wonder if you can define “Blue” and “Red”.

Hino: I also don’t know if it can be properly investigated. Since Minkowski also have moving domain in the usual Euclidean target, if we cover it, it will look like that. In simple terms, if we think only in plus axis, it maybe can come to “Blue” or “Red”, but if we think to the direction of imaginary numbers, it looks like it will become “Purple”. I don’t know if it will be equivalent of mixing the two, though.

Takano: I see. Let’s establish the assumption for Minkowski metric we talked earlier, it needs closer scrutiny. I will summarize it a bit, So Gojo is a technique user who can tamper with the scale of local distance after all. Actually the space that Gojo deals with looks like it can tolerate special inner product.

Hino: With that you can define imaginary numbers-like concept using Minkowski metric.

Takano: However, there is no way we can properly investigate whether that assumption can accept “Blue” or “Red”. Let’s just expect it from enthusiastic fans.

Hino: Anyway, it’s thanks to those extra pages of Jujutsu Kaisen that I see people who considers the math in quite varying places when they are looked up.

Takano: Really… It’s a work that gathers a lot enthusiasm.

Sonoda: For now, let’s wrap it at this point, I think people with mathematics knowledge of 3rd year university students can understand it, while the mathematicians can turn to their textbooks.

Red is stated several times to be atomic destruction, this isn't even an anti feat. This is a resistance to Matter Manipulation for Toji since he took it and wasn't Deconstructed.
I am also interested in seeing at least a handful of those times.

Last edited:
I am aware of matter interacting with antimatter = mass converted into energy. However I am not aware of any scientific citations about such interactions between imaginary mass (if it exists) and real mass despite searching for them. For example there is this citations about such interaction:
It was brought up a while ago in another thread iirc. Its why purples description mentions expunging matter.

I am with ShadowWhoWalks right now we need quit e a lot more evidence than is shown. I also was in disagreement with matter manipulation since no matter was actually being manipulated and I certainly dont agree with Gojo turning people into imaginary numbers or anything of the sort. His powers are based on using maths to impact space. Not actually manipulating maths itself on a person.

I am with ShadowWhoWalks right now we need quit e a lot more evidence than is shown. I also was in disagreement with matter manipulation since no matter was actually being manipulated and I certainly dont agree with Gojo turning people into imaginary numbers or anything of the sort. His powers are based on using maths to impact space. Not actually manipulating maths itself on a person.
Well the interview is definitely enough. Its extremely detailed and explains the abilities for us so I can't imagine how we'd need more evidence for this. And honestly if this continues we should have the mods go over the validity of the interview since now it's apparently considered not enough.

For me the OP is fine (besides making it clear that Cursed Speech feats are against people and Cursed Spirits, and not implying it is confirmed to affect non-living things).
Though I don't think there is consensus regarding low-tier Cursed Spirits having Incorporeality and passive intangibility (implying NPI for the characters). I am strongly against Incorporeality, and for selective intangibility (meaning no NPI is needed).
How Gojo's Limitless works has been shelved for later until the CRT about concepts is concluded, and Mahito regeneration got shelved too to focus on how Purple works.

For Purple,
From what I am seeing from the interview, the content about Purple amounts to the mathematicians saying that they can't figure out how to make their explanation for Blue and Red compatible with Blue + Red = Imaginary number.
It doesn't seem to say anything at all about erasure or transforming objects into imaginary numbers. If the interview is some slamdunk evidence for that, then please pinpoint/highlight the sentence where that is stated.

The arguments for Purple erasing objects I found while browsing online are based on bad science and bad math where imaginary mass is confused for antimatter and/or negative mass, in other words they are bad arguments.

Already made my argument, not gonna go back and forth any longer tbh.

Also "bad science and bad math." is even accurate to say first of all, none of my argument are based upon science nor math, save for the imaginary numbers thing. Lmao it's at best sheer dismissal of the entire argument.

Yet alas I forgot that apparently Mr Shadow here has a doctorate in mathematics and physics so I guess that's an L for anyone trying to debate him.

There are areas you can clearly expand on to make your arguments more persuasive, such as:

1- Pinpoint the sentence in the interview that states:
  • "reducing the opponent to imaginary numbers." is what purple does.
  • When Purple hits an opponent they'll be expunged, essentially turning them into "nonexistence" like an Imaginary number.
2- Cite the instances where it is stated several times that using Red is equivalent to atomic destruction.

Don't think that requires significant effort. The claim about the interview and Red are disputed, so without providing evidence for them they would appear to be incomplete.

If your argument isn't based on bad science and bad math, and isn't like the arguments from other sites that confuses imaginary mass with antimatter or negative mass, then that is great; I am looking for and encourage better arguments. Don't see how that is dismissal of your unrelated arguments or any potential alternative argument for the claim, care to elaborate?

Didn't know recognizing that imaginary mass is not equivalent to antimatter or negative mass requires a doctorate-level credentials. Flattering, but that is a non-sequitur conclusion.

First things first, chill out and stop intentionally twisting my words there buddy. The imaginary numbers argument was derivative from me having had misread the Purple statement, not from a bad understanding of science or math. Your becoming very pretentious to argue with, a mistake is very different than using bad science and math.

Your assumptions make the both of us look bad here, so drop them, it's becoming increasingly more irritating to argue with your pretentious and arrogant attitude. FYI, acting overly verbose doesn't make ya look intelligent, and judging by your formatting that's your hope to come off across as.

"reducing the opponent to imaginary numbers." is what purple does
As I said, this is an honest mistake on my part. I read the statement as "turns the opponent into imaginary number's.", which again has nothing to do with the usage of bad math or science. You really should drop these needles, and quite frankly insulting assumptions.

When Purple hits an opponent they'll be expunged, essentially turning them into "nonexistence" like an Imaginary number.

Literally in the profile.

Hollow Technique: Purple: Satoru combines Red and Blue, filling a void with imaginary mass to expunge everything along its path from existence.

Literally every time Purple is used, we see that whatever it strikes is erased, whether it's the ground itself, or portions of the enemy.

Now the term "exsorcised" is also used here.

Definition of exorcise

1a: to expel (an evil spirit) by adjuration
b: to get rid of (something troublesome, menacing, or oppressive)
2: to free of an evil spirit

1: No remantes are left behind, not even smoke or debris after Purple is used.

2: Red is literally shown to destroy matter to some degree. Red is simply the divergence of Infinity, which works on an atomic level. Red is the offensive application of Infinity. Gojo also seems pretty confident that touching this "empty space" would be deadly.Infinity being the same ability that works on an atomic level, and Red is shown eradicating matter, such as Hanami.

Didn't know recognizing that imaginary mass is not equivalent to antimatter or negative mass requires a doctorate-level credentials.
And luckily nobody here ever said that imaginary means equates into anti-matter. But yes, continue to act overly verbose. Literally your entire argument hinges on using pseudo sophisticated terms in a desperate attempt to make yourself look smarter than you actually are.

Anyway consider this my last reply to you, you have some of the most pretentious ways of debating and well, I'm not gonna deal with it.

Last edited:
I never claimed that your argument is based on bad science and math nor was I addressing you in that paragraph or trying to put all arguments in one basket, so no need to get heated or sarcastic. Nelliels mentioned that they are science-based arguments elsewhere for why the description of Purple shows that matter gets expunged, and I searched online on different sites and simply reported that the most popular and accessible arguments online equates antimatter and negative mass with Gojo's imaginary mass, and stated that such arguments are not good.
I apologize for the confusion and being unclear; again I was not talking about you nor calling your argument bad science/math. I thought that your response was bad faith interpretation and unprovoked aggression rather than a genuine misunderstanding of me attacking you, which lead me to be aggressive too, so I apologize for that.

To address your arguments, the profile is just a user's interpretation edited in, and that interpretation is being disputed and examined for evidence; unfortunately the databook didn't explain the technique so there is no such official statement to that effect.

Punching through the opponent and creating widespread destruction by itself is good evidence for pulverization from an overwhelmingly powerful attack; you can find plenty of beam attacks in fiction that aren't matter erasure creating similar results. So why can't it be pulverization from imgainary mass bludgeoning the opponent with sheer overwhelming kinetic force?

The the primary meaning for exorcise in the dictionary is to get rid of evil spirits, and the term is commonly used in-verse to describe killing Cursed Spirits:
0001-050.png

So Aoi's statement was about whether Hanami was killed. Not about matter getting erased from existence.

Smoke and small debris (alongside trees getting uprooted) did get created the first time we saw Purple:
0052-015.png
0052-016.png

In fact the smoke was once used to argue that Purple is a vaporization yield.

When we talk about destroying matter, it can mean a variety of things: fragmentation/pulverization/vaporization/atomization/subatomic destruction/matter erasure. The atomic stuff require statements (I assume you misspoke when you claimed there are several of), and a weakened Hanami getting crushed against the wall doesn't tell us that.
I agree that Red is a powerful attack which would kill fodders, and that it is a sphere that contains empty space. But claiming that the attack is atomic disintegration, or that characters such as Jogo and Toji can shrug off an attack that causes atomic destruction is a different thing; this is a type of durability negation and requires stronger statement-based evidence. The most explicit description of Red is that it repels matter and that it can be physically blocked:
0075-003.png
0075-004.png

While Gojo is stated to control Cursed Energy on the atomic level this is used for attracting and repelling matter, however whether he can separate and/or destroy atoms is unproven and if we assume he could it would still be unknown whether he has enough control to do the separation during combat.

It is your choice whether to reply, though hopefully animosity can be dispelled.

This CRT made it to where all Cursed Spirits have Intangibility.

This scan says it works only for beings with low cursed energy.
Remove that.

A lot of Cursed Spirits have this.
Agreed. More powerful curse users appear to use portals to accomplish similar feats.
or have abstract existence. They live regularly and they have regularly tangible bodies.
Disagreed. They are clearly embodiments of humanity's perception of phenomena which makes it type 3. This is why they do not fear death and Jogo states their existence will continue on. Imaginary Vengeful Spirits also directly point to this as they are made of specific concepts from the general public such as the nine tail fox, which obviously is folklore. We also know there is a direct tie into the concept and belief from humanity, as we saw when Nanami stated that the cursed spirit who killed Rock Lee Kun was far past their paygrade due to being a local deity to the people who lived where it resided.
Being born from a specific concept does not mean that you embody it, which is what Abstract Existence is.
Jogo does not embody the earth. Hanami does not embody forests. Dagan does not embody the sea. Mahito does not embody people.
Yes they do that's literally what this scan is and why the cursed spirits gain powers directly tying into what they embody. It's why Hanami had such disdain for humans mucking up Earth and could sap energy from plants. It even states they gained consciousness before taking on the specific form they had echoing Jogo's statements about them being rebirthed even if in a different form. Seems pretty cut and dry.

Here Mahito states that the "image" (concept) itself directly manifests using cursed energy as the vehicle. He also states in his novel that human bodies are controlled by their internal conceptualizations of the world, which is presumably related to his transfiguration of the soul.
When they die, the concept of the earth, forests, seas, and people do not fade out of existence.
It doesn't need to. No one is saying they are type 1/2 concepts themselves.
NPI should be removed as well because of it.
Disagreed due to the above.
[/SPOILER]

Information Analysis: Able to easily tell the mechanics of a Curse User's techniques just by looking at them. He can tell that Yuji and Sukuna are combined. He can also automatically sense mass, speed, shape, and more to distinguish the danger of an object (Scans)

Limited Statistics Reduction: Slows people down with the Infinity, forcing them to not be able to touch him (Scans)

----------------------------------------

He currently has this

#1 This is too much explaining. Cut the definition down.
#2 He's not creating a literal infinite space.
Not every wording of "create" means to literally create.
By using the application of slowing down his opponents, he has essentially created an "infinite" space.
Which is why people who bypass his Infinity don't need to cross an infinite space to negate his technique (Scan).

Where is this said in canon?

Change it to this
Limited Statistics Reduction and Limited Spatial Manipulation (In a small space around his body dubbed "Infinity", he can slow down people who are close to him and he makes them slower the closer they get to him, mimicking the paradox of Achilles and the tortoise)
This is struck out but none of this is evidenced and the in-depth explanation directly proves many of these notions wrong, but I guess we can save this for another time.

Disagreed. They are clearly embodiments of humanity's perception of phenomena which makes it type 3. This is why they do not fear death and Jogo states their existence will continue on. Imaginary Vengeful Spirits also directly point to this as they are made of specific concepts from the general public such as the nine tail fox, which obviously is folklore. We also know there is a direct tie into the concept and belief from humanity, as we saw when Nanami stated that the cursed spirit who killed Rock Lee Kun was far past their paygrade due to being a local deity to the people who lived where it resided.

Yes they do that's literally what this scan is and why the cursed spirits gain powers directly tying into what they embody. It's why Hanami had such disdain for humans mucking up Earth and could sap energy from plants. It even states they gained consciousness before taking on the specific form they had echoing Jogo's statements about them being rebirthed even if in a different form. Seems pretty cut and dry.

Here Mahito states that the "image" (concept) itself directly manifests using cursed energy as the vehicle. He also states in his novel that human bodies are controlled by their internal conceptualizations of the world, which is presumably related to his transfiguration of the soul.

It doesn't need to. No one is saying they are type 1/2 concepts themselves.
All you just said is that they embody it and you proved it via their creation.

They do not embody it, they are created by it, and their lifestyle and abilities reference those negative emotions, but they do not embody these concepts.
Disagreed due to the above.
Wdym disagreed? They flat out said regular people can touch them. Having NPI for touching something that regular people can touch doesn't make it NPO

All you just said is that they embody it and you proved it via their creation.

They do not embody it, they are created by it, and their lifestyle and abilities reference those negative emotions, but they do not embody these concepts.
Yes they do. They embody the shared type 3 concepts of humanity. Mahito downrights states those conceptualizations directly manifest into said cursed spirits. And once again, if they were distinctly physical objects completely untied from the concepts they embody, then they would not be affected by things such as specific human belief nor have the immortality transcending distinct form that they posses.

You didn't respond to any of my scans or specific arguments so I can't really respond past this since you simply asserted something. The assertion alone doesn't even really make sense as you claim that they aren't embodiments despite listing features that distinctly evidence them being the conceptual embodiment of said archetype.

You also have yet to substantiate why "creation" by means of curse energy means that they aren't embodiments.
Wdym disagreed? They flat out said regular people can touch them. Having NPI for touching something that regular people can touch doesn't make it NPO
"Regular People" in JjK still have cursed energy even if untapped so ineffective interaction with these things wouldn't even necessarily disbar them NPI. Especially when cursed spirits can't even be perceived by most humans from both a visual and tactile frame of reference.

I agree with King here but I feel like CS's are more along the lines of type 8 immortality than than they are Abstract.
And where do you think the type 8 immortality stems from? It comes from humanity's conceptualization of the phenomena they embody. This is why Jogo and co had consciousness before form, can "live" and be rebirthed, and of course, stemming from their abstract nature.

It is of note that the portal-like thing is related to entering and exiting an incomplete Domain Expansion near the bridge:
0056-015.png
0057-010.png

Kechizu is a Death Painting, so he has a physical body and is much more powerful than a low-tier Cursed Spirit.

Embodying a concept + gaining a form of immortality thanks to it is Abstract Existence, and it doesn't automatically grant Conceptual Manipulation. This is strongly implied if not outright stated by the current Conceptual Manipulation page:
Conceptual Manipulation is the ability to manipulate, create, and/or destroy abstract concepts.

[...]

All Conceptual Manipulators are bound by the use of the power. A character who embodies a concept cannot create, manipulate, or destroy it unless otherwise shown. A character who can create a concept cannot destroy it unless otherwise shown, and vice versa.
It is also possible to find characters with Abstract Existence but no Conceptual Manipulation.
I don't recall a Cursed Spirit who manipulates a concept; there are Cursed Techniques powered by Cursed Energy that share a theme but that would be stretching it.

At most I'd say Cursed Spirits are the embodiment of negative emotions about a concept rather than the concept used as a theme itself. Since they are literally made by Cursed Energy generated from said negative emotions being collected together.
Abstract Existence can be argued easily, though a counter argument would be that whatever gets born next from the specific negative emotion is a completely different and distinct character from the predecessor.

It is of note that the portal-like thing is related to entering and exiting an incomplete Domain Expansion near the bridge:
0056-015.png
0057-010.png

Kechizu is a Death Painting, so he has a physical body and is much more powerful than a low-tier Cursed Spirit.

Embodying a concept + gaining a form of immortality thanks to it is Abstract Existence, and it doesn't automatically grant Conceptual Manipulation. This is strongly implied if not outright stated by the current Conceptual Manipulation page:
Conceptual Manipulation is the ability to manipulate, create, and/or destroy abstract concepts.

[...]

All Conceptual Manipulators are bound by the use of the power. A character who embodies a concept cannot create, manipulate, or destroy it unless otherwise shown. A character who can create a concept cannot destroy it unless otherwise shown, and vice versa.
It is also possible to find characters with Abstract Existence but no Conceptual Manipulation.
I don't recall a Cursed Spirit who manipulates a concept; there are Cursed Techniques powered by Cursed Energy that share a theme but that would be stretching it.

At most I'd say Cursed Spirits are the embodiment of negative emotions about a concept rather than the concept used as a theme itself. Since they are literally made by Cursed Energy generated from said negative emotions being collected together.
Abstract Existence can be argued easily, though a counter argument would be that whatever gets born next from the specific negative emotion is a completely different and distinct character from the predecessor.
Yes, that is what I am saying. They got abstract existence. There is concept manip in JjK but cursed spirits don't generically have it.

It's literally Gojo creating an infinite conceptual space, and works by manipulating the concept of distance. It's more along the lines of outright conceptual Manipulation over distance Itself rather than spatial manipulation. This comes from the official interview itself where the Mangaka gets to explain everything in detail.

So it should look something like that and I'm paraphrasing. Spatial Manipulation gets replaced with Conceptual Manipulation. (Gojo can directly control the very concept of distance itself, allowing him to create infinite space where anything approaching him will be slowed down to a halt.)

i agree with this,now what type of concept would this be?🤔

i think it should it should Type 3

3. Lesser Fundamental Concepts: Concepts that don't meet the same standards as Type 1 or Type 2, such as personal concepts that continue to govern the object in question, merely on a more specific scale, or concepts whose nature is not elaborated upon.

Gege already confirmed that Gojou altered the concept of "distance feeling"of his enemy,for example changing the perspective of a person,making them feel 100m as 1m or vice versa

it works on a more specific scale(only works for his enemy and not a universal thing) thus qualified for type 3

we cant say type 2 yet because we not sure that this concept in question govern the object of the concept

Agree with everything so far, along with White’s side of the argument. Going to remake Yuta’s profile, by the way. Along with making Kirara, and Higuruma’s profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back