• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Kurama at 100% Kurama Six Path Sage Chakra enhancement and Rayquaza restricted to canon base form, who would win?

Kvsr

Definitely Rayquaza, even strongest kurama against weakest rayquaza is still pretty much stomp.

Rayquaza outclasses in every stat, in addition to that it has flight

@DaFritzi: I disagree I think Kurama would win, you were wrong because kurama with the six paths boost can fly so that is invlaid, and he has far greater versatility, as he is already moon level+ compared to Rayquaza who is only moon level.

Mobzzzzz5 said:
as he is already moon level+ compared to Rayquaza who is only moon level.
I'm looking at their pages side by side right now, and Kurama with the 100% Six Paths Sage Chakra enhancement is only Multi-Continent level, while base Rayquaza is a solid Moon level.

Kurama doesn't have flight listed as a power either, you may want to start a Content Revision thread for that if you have scans.

And as for versatility, I still believe that Rayquaza is more versatile in that regard. Kurama's only power apart from Superhuman Physical Characteristics that has any effect on the outcome of the battle is Chakra Manipulation. Our other contestant has weather, rock, air and sound manipulation, along with flight and statistics amplification (that's a separate power from Mega Evolution, right?).

All in all, I think Rayquaza has this handily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back