• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kusuo Saiki - Low Complex Multiversal Attack Potency Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says "minimum 3 staff" in the rules and Saiki is not much popular
The review and approval of content revisions that affect tiers 1 and 0 or that are highly controversial should be conducted by a larger number of staff members in order to ensure that all relevant parties are aware of and agree with the proposed changes. It is essential that these revisions are evaluated by staff members who possess a reasonable level of genuine understanding and expertise in these areas in order to maintain the accuracy and quality of the revised material.

No. From experience in other threads, "large number of staff" can go from 5 to 10. In general, this was a sloppily applied revision.

Whataboutism since Dragon ball has the writers EXIST INSIDE the universe.

Reading the entire world as a book, a manga is a direct way to get R>f. Its on the rules. You cannot just..break them.
But they are only said to be in a different dimension and yes, it is not an R>F as they are not seeing the verse from a higher perspective. Like Arale

But they are only said to be in a different dimension
So? That isnt a anti feat at all...
and yes, it is not an R>F as they are not seeing the verse from a higher perspective.
THEY ARE READING IT.

READING.

HOW?
No. From experience in other threads, "large number of staff" can go from 5 to 10. In general, this was a sloppily applied revision.
I have never seen anyone get even 4 staff members to agree on a small verse revisions

other threads for more popular verses.

In cases where the series verse has a significant following or a large amount of material has been published based on its content, it may be necessary to seek approval from a minimum of three staff members to ensure that all relevant parties are aware of and agree with the proposed revisions.
For content revisions that affect Tier 2 or higher, the participation of at least one Administrator in the review and approval process is required.
the crt in question got approval from 2 administrators

I'm admittedly not seeing how this is explicitly Low 1-C. Like DT said, it looks closer to Immersion than anything.

Someone could organise the scans for Low 1-C and post them so I can be sure but as it stands, I agree with DT here.
The novel grabbing thing is 4th wall breaking, that is not even used as a supporting evidence so Idk why DT brung it up

I am very certain seeing a multiverse as a simple book and a manga is Low 1-C

Even after seeing this?
Ahhh well, there is no such context. It just says that they are readers and they are of a different dimension... That's all

I have been disagreeing with this since the previous thread, you already know it, it's not something I just said now

Yes.

Due in part to the fact that it doesn't seem like anything shows the "world" as a 4-D space-time.

If such was shown, I'd be fine with 5-D.
In the novel they mess with space and time. Also its a universe so its 4D by default

Ahhh well, there is no such context. It just says that they are readers and they are of a different dimension... That's all
Georr my man. They see the universe as a manga. We also see them seeing Saiki as 2 dimensional. What more do you want

IIRC it has to be shown to have its own flow of time, but I might be forgetting something.

Regardless, like Lephyr said, the revisions were sloppily applied, so they likely should not have been approved anyways.

They don't see like a manga bro, they're said to be just readers, that's what I mean... Where is seeing like a 2-dimensional plane? Or anything about them looking from a higher perspective? Mehhhh...
What the ****? I sent the scans that show they see it as 2D and as a manga
IIRC it has to be shown to have its own flow of time, but I might be forgetting something.
Saiki K has time flow. He literally has a time hax on his profile.

These contexts are missing. Please do not ignore me.
No one is ignoring anything. Try to calm down a bit.

Anyways, to answer what you said;
"Sight is an ability born out of a feeling of distress or uneasiness generated in this world's supreme observers"
Yeah, so if the Supreme Observers aren't 5-D, Sight Energy won't be 5-D as well. Because it has no feat to show otherwise.

And this "readers" thing you are using as "R>F" is meant for the Supreme Observers. Not for this power or for any other thing.

And "if" we are really going to take even this metaphorical statement seriously and consider that the Supreme Readers have an R>F feat against these 4-D worlds/universes, it will not make them 5-D by HDE standards anyway. And likewise this means that the Sight Energy will not upgrade either.
"It's an energy transferred from the reader's brain to the book"
My first point in the OP still stands. And this is answered by what I wrote right above.
1. Calling the sources/users of this power supreme observers and referring to them as "readers" is a metaphor. Why? Because it's just a simple sentence to describe how that energy works. Even in the rest of the text there is no mention of them as readers, or that they see the lower realms as fiction, etc.
-
"It's an energy that exists in a completely different dimension from superpowers."
My third point still stands.
3. The fact that this power comes from a "different dimension" does not lend any support to this issue. This again could be a realm that has the same dimensionality/same number of dimensional axes but is superior to the realms that are below them. As DontTalk and the HDE page explains, this kind of stuffs are just "more real". And even if such statements are combined with the above narrative, it does not mean an extra dimensional axis.
-
We also see these observers actually read and see the world as 2 dimensional plane
Again we see Saiki use his Telepathy plus it shows that they see the world as a manga
You're kidding, right?

Do you know what the 4th wall breaking is?

Are you really claiming that Saiki's awareness that he's in the manga is a qualitative superiority and that he's 5-D?

Even the first scan here mentions "Shounen Jump" and so on. It's just Saiki being aware that he's a manga character, like most of the other parts. Nothing else.

Do you know what the 4th wall breaking is
Are you really claiming that Saiki's awareness that he's in the manga is a qualitative superiority and that he's 5-D?

Even the first scan here mentions "Shounen Jump" and so on. It's just Saiki being aware that he's a manga character, like most of the other parts. Nothing else.
You must be ******* kidding me. I never said Saiki was 5D. There is R>f here since they are reading an entire universe and seeing it as a damn manga.

The Novel literally states the readers and the 4th wall is actually canon. Its a whole ass power system mechanic in the verse.

Is this really your best ******* try?

"Fourth wall!!! :mad::mad:" Not a really good debunk...

You must be ******* kidding me
Actually, I don't.
I never said Saiki was 5D. There is R>f here since they are reading an entire universe and seeing it as a damn manga
Eh? No, you did. You were the one who said that these were "ignored" and that these were supporting 5-D.
The Novel literally states the readers and the 4th wall is actually canon.
It doesn't change anything. The fact that a few entities are called "readers" is completely vague. Even if you consider it R>F, the entities will not be 5-D and the energy coming directly from those entities will not be 5-D too. Like, litteraly, you admit that. They are called "readers" because of their existence, not because of their powers. And R>F doesn't grant you an extra dimensional axis for your existence.

Eh? No, you did. You were the one who said that these were "ignored" and that these were supporting 5-D.
5-D For the Readers. Not for Saiki. His hax and maybe AP scale.
It doesn't change anything. The fact that a few entities are called "readers" is completely vague.
Its literally not. The other scan shows these “readers” see the world as a manga. They can hold it and see that its 2 dimensional. Also how tf is “readers” in this context not obvious? Its talking about “us” in canon.

No its not “4th wall gag!!” Its a canon power mechanic.
Even if you consider it R>F, the entities will not be 5-D and the energy coming directly from those entities will not be 5-D too. Like, litteraly, you admit that. They are called "readers" because of their existence, not because of their powers. And R>F doesn't grant you an extra dimensional axis for your existence.
Thats literally wrong though by our standarts. R>F gives AP and Hax level, it doesnt give HDE but it gives those 2. Looney Tunes and so many other verses handle it like that. Even Clover said this to you.
The second point only applies to Higher-Dimensional Existence as an ability, not to Low 1-C AP iirc. R>F transcendence does qualify you for Low 1-C AP, just not for the HDE ability

5-D For the Readers. Not for Saiki. His hax and maybe AP scale.
Readers are not 5-D. I have already explained this. This is against the HDE page.

Its literally not. The other scan shows these “readers” see the world as a manga. They can hold it and see that its 2 dimensional. Also how tf is “readers” in this context not obvious? Its talking about “us” in canon.
First scan is not working.

And I already responded to the second one. This is just 4th wall breaking. Especially there, it mentions "Shounen Jump" and so on. And DT also mentioned that this is also Immersion.

Thats literally wrong though by our standarts. R>F gives AP and Hax level, it doesnt give HDE but it gives those 2. Looney Tunes and so many other verses handle it like that. Even Clover said this to you.
What Clover said has nothing to do with what I explained in the OP. If this statement was used for the powers of these characters, I wouldn't have been in the position of opening this OP in the first place. The only reason it's called "Reader" is because of the existence of these characters, Sight Energy is very different from that.

You didn't even read my reply to Clover;

Saiki's thing comes directly from the fact that these Supreme Observers being 5-D. It's not related with power.

So, long story short, Sight Energy is called L1-C because it is the "mind" energy used by the characters identified as "Readers/Supreme Observers". That's it.

In short, they are called "readers" because they are watching them from a different plane. That's all. There is really no R>F feat, nor does this grant them L1-C AP. This is just a simple metaphor

You also get angry at people for "whataboutism" when they present an example about Arale from DB. So, you should stop talking about Looney Tunes .

And you still haven't answered my first point;

1. Calling the sources/users of this power supreme observers and referring to them as "readers" is a metaphor. Why? Because it's just a simple sentence to describe how that energy works. Even in the rest of the text there is no mention of them as readers, or that they see the lower realms as fiction, etc.

And you still haven't answered my first point;
That cannot even be called a point lmao.

In the context they are talking about the “readers” in other words Us. They are breaking the fourth wall in a cleverh way to make it canon. Thats very simple
Readers are not 5-D. I have already explained this. This is against the HDE page.
They dont have 5D HDE correct, yet we give them 5D AP and scale their hax to it. Thats how the standarts work.
First scan is not working.
Its on the profile anyway
And I already responded to the second one. This is just 4th wall breaking. Especially there, it mentions "Shounen Jump" and so on.
Which is canon as seen by the novel. You are contradicting the novel with your “points”
And DT also mentioned that this is also Immersion.
He was talking anput the novel, plus that wouldnt even be Immersion. Immersion is going down in dimensionality
What Clover said has nothing to do with what I explained in the OP. If this statement was used for the powers of these characters, I wouldn't have been in the position of opening this OP in the first place. The only reason it's called "Reader" is because of the existence of these characters, Sight Energy is very different from that.
In short, they are called "readers" because they are watching them from a different plane. That's all. There is really no R>F feat, nor does this grant them L1-C AP. This is just a simple metaphor
Metaphor? What the ****? I literally sent you the scans that show “readers” see the world as a manga and as 2D. Plus they are obviously talking about us when they mean readers making a clever canon power system using the 4th wall. Its very simple and easy to see

You also get angry at people for "whataboutism" when they present an example about Arale from DB. So, you should stop talking about Looney Tunes .
Arale literally exists INSIDE the universe. Looney Tunes in the other hand fits this.

I request we remove the votes that did not see the 2 other scans and my arguments. Otherwise its not really fair to anyone.

I can try to find even more scans about this lol.

Or whatever.

In the context they are talking about the “readers” in other words Us. They are breaking the fourth wall in a cleverh way to make it canon. Thats very simple
This is not mentioned anywhere in the scans you are using.

Even if it is so, as I have already said, it is about their existence, not about their powers. We still don't know the capacity of their powers.

They dont have 5D HDE correct, yet we give them 5D AP and scale their hax to it. Thats how the standarts work.
This statement does not refer to their powers. They are called readers not because they have the power to affect a significantly large 5-D plane, but because they exist in a different realm. You can't use a statement that is used for something else in order to gain other things.

Metaphor? What the ****? I literally sent you the scans that show “readers” see the world as a manga and as 2D. Plus they are obviously talking about us when they mean readers making a clever canon power system using the 4th wall. Its very simple and easy to see
It's not even that they see "the whole 4D realm" as fiction. It's a 4th wall breaking. Especially in that scene, "Shounen Jump" and some other stuffs are also mentioned.. It's all about them knowing something.

Also, in this logic, you have to consider Saiki as 5-D because he's the one who holds the manga.

Arale literally exists INSIDE the universe. Looney Tunes in the other hand fits this.
Still whataboutism.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back