• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kyogre's Roar downgrade

Assuming Kyogre's roar = primordial sea, then yes.

Although Base Groudon wasn't able to disperse Base Kyogre's storm in Emerald, so maybe not

The duo are very clearly multi continent level, not country level. Also, @Assalt, we don't say people are sub universal because we don't know how long they took, so we?

The real cal howard said:
The duo are very clearly multi continent level, not country level. Also, @Assalt, we don't say people are sub universal because we don't know how long they took, so we?
If someone took a while to build a universe they absolutely aren't universal, if that is what you mean. Saying "they are multi-continent because they are" doesn't really hold up if they don't have the feats to back it up.

The TokHaar of RuneScape built all mountains on the planet but they wouldn't be High 7-A. Building over time if it isn't from one attack isn't quantifiable for AP.

@Cal

Problem is, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire's lore both reveal that their feat took endless clashes to complete, implying a hell of a time.

I have sinned in the glory of Arceus. I must repent to the holy Mew to be cleansed of my sins for not playing the gem of a title.

Do back to a serious note; what are he best feats that the two have now that CAPE has come to smite them?

Primals have the full power of nature at their disposure.

Also, maybe CAPE doesn't smite. We see in the Rayquaza cutscene that the clouds aren't stationary and are actually moving.

@Kep

Have the two engaged Lugia before?

@Cal

CAPE does smite. When Kyogre summons his storm nothing proves he moved the clouds out over the planet, but rather just formed them.

Also nature isn't High 6-A. No force on the planet is capable of dealing that much damage.

Latios + Latias scale to the legendary birds which are each 1/3 of Lugia's power.

Mega Lati@s scales below Primals Groudon + Kyogre

I suppose if we're not using any High 6-A stuff, the regis would scale to the legendary birds as well, and Groudon + Kyogre scale above them too.

I think it is safe to say that if freaking Pikachu now has the strongest feat then it is an insane outlier.

Are you talking about that one time Ash hugged Pikachu and he dispersed the city wide storm with his electricity?

@Kep

I think it's when Ash died on the top of a mountain and Pikachu cleared a horizon-spanning storm.

If we're not using any of the High 6-A stuff, then both primals and the whole weather trio (and mega latis) scale to legendaries, who would now either scale to Pikachu's feat or Lugia's feat, which Cal said isn't affected by CAPE.

Funnily enough my calc that I did above becomes a supporting feat

I remember that in the Adventures Manga Primal Groudon and Kyogre destroyed fragments of the 5-B meteor, but were overwhelmed shortly after.

Was Lugia feat storm creation? I think that is what CAPE applies too.

And I don't even think 6-B Pikachu was accepted,if I remember there was suppose to be a key for that movie pikachu but people voted against it and thread died.

Back