• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leon Fou Baltfault 6-A Upgrade

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Leon Fou Baltfault is in need of an upgrade to 6-A. Luxion, his personally AI essentially, has statements of being able to sink or destroy a continent.
[Aren’t you too relaxed for being in a dungeon? You should be a bit more tense.] “No thanks, I’m tired. At any rate, it’s a relief that I was able to get close with Milaine. It would be no laughing matter if I was sent to torture right after being arrested.” [If that were to happen, I would promptly rescue you and sink this continent. Or I would, with the exception of those close to you, purge the──] “Stop. I’m not a fan of massacres.” [──How spineless.]-Volume 3, Chapter 4

Leila was afraid of Leon, who had a powerful weapon on his hands. If Luxion attacks seriously, if it is an order from Leon, he would destroy the Commonwealth along with the whole continent without sparing a second thought. When Leila learned about that, she could not stand still waiting to be slaughtered. -Volume 6, Prologue
Didn't take this seriously until further statements which clarified that Luxion can do it instantly

『Ultimately there is no need to worry about the last boss. In the first place, what master and Marie are worrying about is the commonwealth’s situation after the last boss is defeated.』 「Eh? After it’s defeated?」 『I’m currently hastening my analysis of the sacred tree, but I have judged that it’s possible to deal with it using the attack of my main body. What’s important is how well we will be able to calm down the commonwealth after that happened.』 Lelia opened her eyes wide. 「Y-you can do something like that?」 『Yes. It’s also possible for me to sink this land right away.』 Lelia grabbed my collar when she heard that dangerous talk. 「Hey, what is he saying!? What is he saying!? These guy’s words are really scary! I got the feeling that he is saying something like sinking Alzer if things become hopeless though!」 It was incorrigible because it was the fact.-Volume 5, Chapter 12

It's stated here he can sink the continent right away. In short Leon needs to be 6-A with Luxion.

Which continent? You know not all continents are big enough to actually be 6-A, right? There's literally 7-B and High 6-A countries, just because it says "continent" doesn't make it 6-A by default.

This is a fantasy world, it's not the real world continents.

That said continents have been said to be large

Holfault Kingdom’s royal capital was placed at the center of the continent.
That location held a dungeon since the olden days, causing monsters to gush forth. Yet at the same time, that dungeon is goldmine of resources for its output of demon stones.
It’s become a source of income and materials for the kingdom, and is the primary factor for why it rose up into a powerful nation.
The continent is very large, and doesn’t have just one or two sites for pumping water from the sea. There are numerous spots where water is being drawn, and the soil is rich.
The floating island draws up seawater and spreads it throughout the land. I’m not sure how they filter the salt water, but since it’s just part of the lackluster setting, there’s no point in paying attention to it.
It’s known as a beautiful continent that harmonizes with nature.-Volume 1, Chapter 3

Whatever rating it is, it's clear Leon isn't just 9-B, this is why i made this thread.

There was also some statement about Luxion being able to destroy the world or something, but someone else showed me that before the forum move, so that's gone now.

Not that i was gonna argue for 5-B anyway, cause when i saw it, seem like a vague statement.

"Large" isn't really indicative without a comparission point, and if the size is not known, you can't suddenly jump to the highest possible end for a conclusion.

Ok so what's the lowest end then? Unless i am mistaken something isn't the smallest continent like Australia? What would destroying that give? The sizes of countries and what not vary, but pretty sure the smallest continent is Australia, so assuming that as a baseline is ok.

First, Australia is a country. Second, even assuming the smallest continent on Earth is shaky because, as you said, they aren't on Earth.

Shouldn’t we just use average continent size.
Also why wouldn’t you assume that a continent here would be smaller then any continent we knew, the author used the word continent for a reason.

From National geography, it is a continent.

By this logic, all planet feats in fantasy worlds are shaky cause it's not Earth.

Lowballing to the smallest has always been ok from what i know.

By this logic, all planet feats in fantasy are shaky cause it's not Earth.
No, we literally had a thread that we default to fantasy worlds being Earth-sized unless stated otherwise. A completely different matter is assuming the size of one of its continents without any point of reference, which is indeed wrong, since that would require absolutely everything about it being an assumption rather than anything that can actually be quantified.

So what do you propose we do here? Ignore the feat?

I honestly don't see what's wrong with lowballing it.

Because you aren't lowballing it. You aren't highballing it either, but the issue is you're pulling an assumption without a point of reference, which is definitely wrong.

That’s a whole lotta nothing. What’s the argument? A thread you claim exists supposedly says not too?
One, appeal to authority
Two, doesn’t directly address the argument. It says continent, the author specifically used that word, so why would you assume that it means something far different then any continent the author would know?

just a question, can't you get the islands that appeared in the anime as a reference? because the size of Leon's island appears and Leon says that the kingdom is varied times larger than his island, I think it's possible to calculate the destructive power with this

besides the fact that luxion made it clear that it would be no effort to destroy the entire kingdom, as the anime was some success and the novel is well advanced, I think it's time for him to have some revisions, what's your opinion?

I was gonna bring this up again later, but necro I guess

I also plan on making a verse page and other characters, since I am up to date with the light novel.

VSBW o único lugar onde destruir um continente não é o nível do continente porque sim
that's not how it works, you can't apply conventional logic to fiction, it's not just because it's called a continent that it really is a continent, so much so that Otome's world is made up of islands, although with anime it's possible to get the exact size from each island

Last edited:
I was gonna bring this up again later, but necro I guess

I also plan on making a verse page and other characters, since I am up to date with the light novel.
To be fair, i read Leon profiles, and i think we need to make a separate profile for Luxion, he is indepedant character

He should have his own profile yea, but there is no doubt he should be including as part of Leon's arsenal, Leon is his master, and actively uses him in combat.

He should have his own profile yea, but there is no doubt he should be including as part of Leon's arsenal, Leon is his master, and actively uses him in combat.

I think Leon's profile would look like this, 9B with leon 6A probably bigger with Luxion, and I would create an exclusive page for luxion, also the other reincarnated ones would also look like this

Back