• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lieselotte Sherlock(Trinity Seven) Upgrade

This is simple and quick, but first let me get to the verse cosmology before the actual feat and the character she manage to defeat.

Note: Please Excuse me if the scans are out of order, no matter what I do I can't seem to have Imgur have them in the correct order.

The character she manage to defeat was Arata Kasuga who went berserk and was destroying "Countless Space-times), that in of itself is a multiversal feat.

How she manage to defeat was not a one shot or anything alike, she connected herself to every space time, which is indeed infinite and after connecting herself to it she manage to stop time on a multiversal scale(hence why she connected herself to it), This is a Tier 2 feat since she manage to affect an infinite number of space times and she also defeated Arata who went berserk.

That's an over time feat for Arata. And the verse so far has 2-B cosmology more or less. Infinite time doesn't equate to infinite multiverse.

We should probably wait for the manga to end - which will happen soon - and then revise all files at once. Because they are extremely bad right now, p&a is horrible, other stats are bad. In addition, we should wait for the cosmology to wrap up. They keep adding new stuff and clarifying some things. So let's just wait for it to end first.

That's an over time feat for Arata. And the verse so far has 2-B cosmology more or less. Infinite time doesn't equate to infinite multiverse.

We should probably wait for the manga to end - which will happen soon - and then revise all files at once. Because they are extremely bad right now, p&a is horrible, other stats are bad. In addition, we should wait for the cosmology to wrap up. They keep adding new stuff and clarifying some things. So let's just wait for it to end first.
I mean even if it overtime, wouldnt that still put him Low Multi?
Also the way i see it, she connected herself to all Space times and Stopped time inside them, hell the move is even called Multiverse calculation.
But do correct if i am wrong

I mean even if it overtime, wouldnt that still put him Low Multi?
possibly, bue to lack of further context and development from the manga, can't say. giving him a possibly rating could work, but as I said earlier, its better to wait and revise the whole verse from scratch once it ends.

Also the way i see it, she connected herself to all Space times and Stopped time inside them, hell the move is even called Multiverse calculation.
I was reading that chapter just last night and thought the same. But looking back at it, i don't think so. We can't assume she will have tier 2 ap just from that. it seemed more like range hax to me.

possibly, bue to lack of further context and development from the manga, can't say. giving him a possibly rating could work, but as I said earlier, its better to wait and revise the whole verse from scratch once it ends.

I was reading that chapter just last night and thought the same. But looking back at it, i don't think so. We can't assume she will have tier 2 ap just from that. it seemed more like range hax to me.
The way i see it the manga wont end that soon it prob has months- year left.
Like 10 chapters or even more if the Author introduces something new.
I mean its obvious she has the range but she still needed to stop time in all those places she reached out to didnt she?
I mean we can say her time hax are on that level atleast?

mean its obvious she has the range but she still needed to stop time in all those places she reached out to didnt she?
I will need to relook at the chapter, my mind is running blank ATM. But that would be simply time stop with really good range.

But yes, we can say her hax is on that level.

The way i see it the manga wont end that soon it prob has months- year left
Deffo, but I think it's better to wait. I wanted to make a proper cosmology blog and stuff for it. That will simplify things

I will need to relook at the chapter, my mind is running blank ATM. But that would be simply time stop with really good range.

But yes, we can say her hax is on that level.

Deffo, but I think it's better to wait. I wanted to make a proper cosmology blog and stuff for it. That will simplify things
The way its going, Arata is just going to become stronger and stronger in these next chapters.
Who knows maybe the Author will give him something ridiculous to beat the God in the last few chapters.
I mean he almost unlocked the Demon Lord power, so he needs something else to beat the God now.

I see, interesting.

In any case, what do you want to do here? Wait for the manga to end and then revise the stuff? Or do it now?

I see, interesting.

In any case, what do you want to do here? Wait for the manga to end and then revise the stuff? Or do it now?
Eh we could revise it now but i doubt anybody really looks for Trinity Seven scaling, but it would be nice if it was slightly updated atleast his Tier, 2c can be added since it it was already approved but the rest need a large Crt with everything in it like his hax and speed.

Would you mind linking the other CRT?

But I suppose revising Lieselotte's range and time stop should be fine for now

Thanks. Maybe recreating a new thread for that should be done.

But for now, time stop with multiversal (not multiversal+) should be good to go

Thanks. Maybe recreating a new thread for that should be done.

But for now, time stop with multiversal (not multiversal+) should be good to go
Yeah maybe i will collect all the scans from this Person and put it into 1 big Crt and collect others from the manga that he may have missed.
There are a lot of Characters that needs updates so it will take time to put together.

Defintely.

Maybe you should ask some others to help you out? it's a big project after all. I would do it myself, but I am busy with other verses rn.

Defintely.

Maybe you should ask some others to help you out? it's a big project after all. I would do it myself, but I am busy with other verses rn.
Eh i got a lot of free time on the weekends so i will go through the manga collecting scans but if i need a ability clarified i will ask someone.
I am in no hurry to update thise Verse, so it will take a bit longer.

oh that's alright then. If you want, you can ask me for any clarifications or some help if i had some time

Damn, didn't know this thread was back from existence. Anyways, I personally know the OP and he said that he's not interested in these anymore that's why the implementations wasn't implemented. I read the entire Trinity Seven, along with every possible source material I could find like last year, I also translated some of the mistranslation from the official trans bs. I would like peeps to know that some of the parts of the manga are heavily mistranslated, and also the inconsistency of the manga is pain. I was honestly gonna fix the verse myself, but I lost interest.

Oh? What sort of mistranslations? Anything major?
Some are major, some are not, which impact the tiers and abilities of all the characters.

An example would be Yen Press translating 多元宇宙 (Tagen uchū) as Multi-dimensional space when it actually translates to Multiverse. Or the most hilarious one is them translating Higher Dimensional as "higher level"

Also with several statements from the Glossary and Side Stories, the verse caps at 2-A

Some are major, some are not, which impact the tiers and abilities of all the characters.

An example would be Yen Press translating 多元宇宙 (Tagen uchū) as Multi-dimensional space when it actually translates to Multiverse. Or the most hilarious one is them translating Higher Dimensional as "higher level"

Also with several statements from the Glossary and Side Stories, the verse caps at 2-A
So where do you think Arata scales in terms of Ap and speed by chapter 129,since we know he is gonna get stronger in the next few chapters.

So where do you think Arata scales in terms of Ap and speed by chapter 129,since we know he is gonna get stronger in the next few chapters
Not sure about current, last time i read he was still training as a child.

However I made a better profile of him in a different wiki, if you're interested. It's probably outdated since it was made in the middle of the war with the goddess

Not sure about current, last time i read he was still training as a child.

However I made a better profile of him in a different wiki, if you're interested. It's probably outdated since it was made in the middle of the war with the goddess
Mhm thank you, i will use this profile + info from later chapters when i make a Trinity seven crt.
1Q: how do you get immeasurable speed for Arata? Wasnt he still standing on the Time platform, forgot what its called.

Mhm thank you, i will use this profile + info from later chapters when i make a Trinity seven crt.
1Q: how do you get immeasurable speed for Arata? Wasnt he still standing on the Time platform, forgot what its called.
Mention me or DM me if you released a CRT when the manga ends

Wasnt he still standing on the Time platform, forgot what its called.
With my internet being in a literal doo doo shit state I can't access the chapter to check, unfortunately. However, I honestly don't remember about a time platform existing or being mentioned tbh, the immeasurable rating is based on the assumption that Arata went outside all space-times as shown in the scan that when he used infinite maxwell, it's also supported as he created and destroyed space times in the same plane, essentially existing/moving outside them in the process.

It's should also be noted that the speed standards in that wiki is different, you can get immeasurable or a speed rating if your attack travelled or engulfed an X entire structure. Since Arata's breakdown phenomenon was affecting, in the process the destruction was spreading through, countless timelines hence immeasurable.

Bump

is there anything that i can help? since I am also quite knowledgeable about this verse, I hope the verse is constantly updating and not dying like other verses

i think creating a revision group might help.

i was thinking that adding keys to all files would be a good idea. basically their base, then first power up, second power up, etc.

The cosmology itself reach 2A (Multiverse+). For multiverse+ we know Liese already Describe the world has an infinite world, timeline and possibilities.

The Other prove is you can see it on glosary #75 Trinity Seven. There it's Explained about Yggdrasil Tree ( the world of normal magus, human, even an infinite number of demon king like arata, abyss, last trinity and infinite of them lives.) wich Contain an Infinite World.

Last edited:
Literally the second word is infinite...

I am still unsure about giving her multiversal+ rating just yet. I think we should wait for the cosmology to develop a little. Or at least finish.

Literally the second word is infinite...

I am still unsure about giving her multiversal+ rating just yet. I think we should wait for the cosmology to develop a little. Or at least finish.
Maybe you should ask the creator of this thread if this can be close for now so no one would comment on this thread

Back