• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Life Commits Auto-Dabicide

A better question is why did he get to meet Chris Hemsworth but we didn't

Invisible comments drive my depression even further beyond.

Don't worry Crabwhale, we can have depression together :'D

Rodri "Dante" said:
I'm not going to fix my comment in your quote because this actually made me laugh.

I'm a ******* skeleton, what do you expect?

I expect you to exist every now and then.

Also having Thor in GOTG 3 is going to break the tension, even Fat Thor is so many levels above the rest of the team that its laughable, any fight will immediately end as soon as Thor gets involved, they're going to have to nerf him even more of there is going to be any tension.

Seol404 said:
Also having Thor in GOTG 3 is going to break the tension, even Fat Thor is so many levels above the rest of the team that its laughable, any fight will immediately end as soon as Thor gets involved, they're going to have to nerf him even more of there is going to be any tension.
Well, maybe they're going to have some beings that Thor can't take on alone.

Seol404 said:
I expect you to exist every now and then.
Well excuse me princess, but I have a job and when I'm not doing that you're the dead one.

The MCU will never end as long as it still makes money. Same with Star Wars, same with every other absurdly popular franchise.

Crab and Dark are correct, the MCU won't go anywhere until it goes bankrupt. Which, judging by the money Endgame has made, isn't going to happen anytime soon. We do not live in a time where stories end after the creators vision is complete.

No, he's not.

Seriously, I've never liked Kang. At all.

Crabwhale said:
No, he's not.
Seriously, I've never liked Kang. At all.
Kang was second fiddle to the second fiddle in the Infinity War comic

I don't remember Kang at all from that, but then again might be because I've only read Infinity Gauntlet.

I really gotta get on that again.

Back