• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lightspeed in Naruto!!!!!!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh i dont think this scales to anyone but i believe the attack itself is Lightspeed

• .It's stated to be so and has all the properties of light.

anyway i can prob explain a few things aswell but considering we got Naruto at sub reletivistic im not going to try and push it.

@Tatahakai

I get that it is easy to get heated, but can we not be quite so hostile? Try to keep insults out of this.

@Professor

Havent read it yet but will do now i guess

even tho i thinks its an massive outlier and nothing can convince me otherwise

Assaltwaffle said:
@Tatahakai
I get that it is easy to get heated, but can we not be quite so hostile? Try to keep insults out of this.
My bad, i'll cut back on the hostility.

Let's assume that all the arguments I've given are bogus just to throw a bone.

Even then, the timeframe of the dodge isn't known. And before you tell me to use the anime, I've already proven that the anime's portrayal is relatively different than the manga's.

And I've also calc'ed close light dodges and blocks at Sub-Relativistic/Sub-Relativistic+ before. Namely the Magi feats

So even if we humor you guys, the feat isn't proven to be an upgrade. It'd only be "at least Sub-Relativistic+"

Kepekley23 said:
Even then, the timeframe of the dodge isn't known. And before you tell me to use the anime, I've already proven that the anime's portrayal is relatively different.

And I've also calc'ed close light dodges and blocks at Sub-Relativistic/Sub-Relativistic+ before.

So even if we humor you guys, the feat isn't an upgrade.
If you're talking about the magi one, that one was from nearly 10 meters away

This one is from a meter at a push

It's likely going to be Relativistic at least

Kepekley23 said:
Even then, the timeframe of the dodge isn't known. And before you tell me to use the anime, I've already proven that the anime's portrayal is relatively different than the manga's.

And I've also calc'ed close light dodges and blocks at Sub-Relativistic/Sub-Relativistic+ before. Namely the Magi feats

So even if we humor you guys, the feat isn't proven to be an upgrade. It'd only be "at least Sub-Relativistic+"
I would say Relavistic based on Dodo's calcs. And also based on the distance and the distance Naruto's head traveled since we know the speed of the attack. Literally lightspeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back