• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Looking for matches for my FU soldiers and their haxed generals (6 tier)

Then should we make the High 7-A Frogman vs Basvara threat? If there won't be a way to get past Matveil (bypassing it), we can recreate the match with Red Saber then. Experienced stage 3 Frogman at bellow the half progression of the stage can solo vaporize small FU mountains with singular punches, but calculating their diameter combined with 10x density and their more durable structure is above my means, we gotta guess it's High 7-A+ tightly bellow 6-C baseline, his durability scales to his AP.
Then do it bro we can figure out or even change characters if we cant no big deal

insert incoherent noises

dfu19ui-ed96dfa3-85a2-4ff4-aebc-b968a9d309ab.jpg
fu_plus_droid__smaller_version__by_froggytron_dfur6ew-pre.jpg
laser_frogman_stage3_by_froggytron_dg6o7j7-pre.png

FU units battle psychology: (Sin Vision)

FU Army current global win/loss/incon stat leaders (with GGesom, as he has origins in FU):
[Win-Loss-Incon] 16 - 3 - 2
+ 1x unfinished fight, 1x pre-rematch and 1x stomp for FU and 1x for opponent

===> LIST OF ALL MY PAGES [FU_Froggy_Universe) TAG] <===

So far I have these FU fight options (15 in total), where most of the characters have multiple tiers/forms to fight in:

Frogman's core 9-B up to 8-B (NO fight fought YET only 1x stomp :[ )
FU Laser Frog (BASE) 9-A up to Low 7-C (tier varies). At lower tiers, such 9-B, uses mainly its supercells transforming capabilities to fight. (3x fight fought)
FU android soldier High 8-C unarmed FU android, some dura negation recommended against his defense (1x fight fought)
FU android soldier 8-A with pistol/lightsaber at slightly weakened state (1x fight fought)
FU android soldier High 7-C equipped with laser bazooka (2x fights fought)

---Low 7-B+---

GGesom (KEY1 or KEY2) He isn't directly in FU as he travels through verses (has only his roots in FU), but let's list him :d (4x fights)
FU Laser Frog (KEY2) 7-C up to Low 7-B (tier varies). Uses enhanced equipment of FU Android with upgrades. (1x fight fought)
FU Plus-droid (A.S. second evolution) can take on Low 7-B and 7-B opponents. (3x fights fought)

--- 7-A+---

FU Laser Frog (KEY3) 7-B up to 7-A (tier varies). Uses 4 clones and red laser spells. (3x fight fought)
Spagmatron is ideal with above-mountain (High 7-A) opponents, some kind of defense piercing/bypassing is recommended to make the fight more equal ("1x fight fought") / (NO fight with end results fought YET :[ )

--- 6-C+ ---

FU Laser Frogman (KEY4) High 7-A - High 6-C (tier varies). Uses mid haxes, such as mind manipulation and clones. (NO fight fought YET :[ )

--- 6-B and higher---

FU Laser Frogman (KEY4 with Red Saber optional equipment) 6-B. Prevous mid haxes with stretching blade. (2x fight fought)
FU Laser Frogman (KEY5) Low 6-B - High 6-B. (NO fight fought YET :[ )

--- 6-A and higher---

FU Laser Frogman (KEY5 with Red Saber optional equipment) 6-A/High 6-A. Prevous mid haxes with stretching blade. ("1x fight fought") (Fought Loki... but it got marked as a stomp :[ )

FU Laser Frogman
(KEY5 with Red Saber and APtor optional equipment) Upscales from 5-C. Prevous mid haxes with stretching blade and boosting AP each minute. (NO fight fought YET :[ )

More powerful FU units & keys coming soon! A list of all my pages can be found here!

FU verse enemy options (3): [Win-Loss-Incon] 0 - 0 - 0

Red Stickman (KEY1 9-C, Higher with small equipment like durability negation knife, Average ["Genius"] IQ by default)

Red Stickman (KEY2 8-A, durability negation melee weapons + replicas, both: Low 7-C and above / preparation time can be restricted)

Red Stickman (KEY3 Low 7-C: replicas, Cheap Tank, and summoning allowed, preparation time can be restricted)

If you are interested in putting your characters against my FU units, I will be glad if you reply :]
I accept VS Battles Wiki and FC/OC VS Battles Wiki opponents.
Can you help me with calcs

insert incoherent noises
Not sure if FU units would try to kill her even when bloodlusted

Back