• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why i see suddenly so many lucius threads in forum activity? I think this is a stomp vía Kirby throwing a heart, which doesnt involve killing Lucius.

The real cal howard said:
I mean, highly doubt Kirby would get a kick out of killing Lucius...
No need to feel pleasure. Lucius literally possessed a dood in a factory because the guy was involved in the creation of a landmine that killed Lucius

@Zach. I mean...not really. Kirby's first things are either friend Hearts or BFR, which wouldn't kill Lucius, and killing Lucius wouldn't bring any more enjoyment than killing a Waddle Dee, so none.

@Zach. I mean...not really. Kirby's first things are either friend Hearts or BFR, which wouldn't kill Lucius, and killing Lucius wouldn't bring any more enjoyment than killing a Waddle Dee, so none.
Read what I said.

Friend heart on a guy who's soul is completely dominated by and devoted to Slaanesh? A heart that can just be dodged?

Sucking him would outright kill him via absurd AP gap. As for his ability, Lucius has sorta possessed necrons and dudes who probably didn't even know he existed. It's pretty dumb. Guess that's what happens when you get multiple writers.

@People. From what I've gotten off the page, it requires the person to have satisfaction, however minimal, to achieve the affect. If some writer went against that, it's an inconsistency over an established aspect of the character. Same reason Superman's not tier 2, because inconsistencies among different writers.

@PaChi specifically. You ninja'd me.

I'm pretty sure that one guy wasn't the only one to go against it. I think its dumb, but that's just how his ability works now, I guess. What is on the page is how it was originally defined, back when he had some sort of plausible weakness. Even then it was super liberal about what it considered satisfaction though. Basically needed to be totally emotionless to not.

By that same logic I could say that because Pikachu could hurt ground types once or twice with electricity even though it's heavily established that electricity would do literally nothing to ground types weaker than Pikachu, because it happened it's legit.

By that same logic I could say that because Pikachu could hurt ground types once or twice with electricity even though it's heavily established that electricity would do literally nothing to ground types weaker than Pikachu, because it happened it's legit.
By the same logic I could say that Kirby doesmt jave 90% of his abilities because most appear in one single game. Bruh.

The new portrayl seems to have dropped the limitation though, and the limitation has never come into play before. It's not inconsistent with anything except the statement, it's just stupid.

Either way, Kirby doesn't even need to feel that much to be possessed with the better interpretation. Considering the guy starts dancing after killing things…

Kirby forgave guys that tried to murder him several times and befriended them. He would just mindhax the guy and Lucius will finally get a friend. Also, just seeing the heart is enough to mindhax him.

A 4-A sucking would kill a high 5-A, intentionally or not.

Again, there's already a Chaos God infesting that mind. Lucius has a mark of Slaanesh on his very soul that compels him to seek out Slaaneshi pleasures, against his own will. Overriding that seems out of the friend heart's capabilities.

Forgiveness isn't relevant, it's what he feels in the moment. I'm gonna disregard the stuff where that's not required rn because nobody likes that.

Friend Heart is a win-con, but idk if BFR is, given that transmutes/kills others just by being in the Stomach Dimention.

@Woki Sucking air doesn't have 4-A potency?

From what I can find, Slaanesh just forces his soul into the other guy. Idk if it really has tier 1 potency so much as Kharn's null, or the various weapons like Emperor's sword or the Culexus's touch though.

Kirby is a 4-A who can suck up other 4-As. That amount of force is not going to be survivable by a high 5-A.

That seems similar to how he takes damage from them.

?

Sucking gives you the tier of the character you sucked? I'm pretty sure it's more about how others can't keep themselves on the ground by reasons alien to AP, which is why Kirby is constantly unable to suck 5-As.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Hasn't he swallowed mooks before and they were just fine?
Kirby's swallowed mooks before. Has even taken them out after inhaling them and use them as living projectiles.

Kirby's swallowed mooks before. Has even taken them out after inhaling them and use them as living projectiles.

Then there we go.

A solid way to BFR

I could make an awful joke here out of the current reasoning for Kirby but because I'm an innocent good person, I won't.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
w h a t t h e f u c k i s w i t h t h e L u c i u s s p a m ?
I said something like "oh I wish Lucius and typhus got more matches they're underused compared to the other chaos champions" so pachi made like 20 matches at once.

Don't do that. This is childish at best and warning worthy at worst if it continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back