• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is turning people into slugs thought based? Because Luke just thinks and Rumple is just convulsing on the floor.

Rumple can do things to end this fight with a thought. Such as BFR. Pre-cog will be helpful here so my vote goes to Rumple for now

@Weekly

Yes exactly that. Good boy.

Both have pre-cog and both can end the other from the get go with a thought.

Honestly both precog and one shot from the get go so I'm inclined to believe this match is inconclusive. It's not like we can tell definitely who'll be like "**** you" in their mind first

whats the range of his mind Hax? Can Luke himself resist getting mind haxxed? Or put to sleep? Or being possessed/having his soul removed from his body?

@Aizen when mind hax is his first thing to do, and it requires a thought for it to be activated, he doesn't need resistance to any of those to win this fight.

When Rumple can do any of those things with a thought when he knows transmutation won't work he'll need those damn resistances. Which brings me back to my point one can out do the other and there's no decisive way of saying who beats who first. How potent is this version of Luke's mindhax btw? Because Rumple has resistance

Have you not payed attention to any star wars thread at all? Cause they're known for having some of the most broken Mind hax in fiction.

Ah, then Rumple turns Luke into a coffee mug for the reasons above.

Back