• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Making the ultimate poker team

now I'm not a big fan of poker and by no meens encourage a lifestyle around it, but I do feal that there is definatly something to being able to read opponents and be lucky. so in order to see who are the luckiest and who are the best at reading people let's see who would be the best at poker (or a similar thing if poker is not apropriate)

Rules:

• characters are only allowed their canonical atire, things blocking the face are alowed if they are owned and have been shown worn on the face
  • NO CHEETING this is purely off of luck, how easily can someoone read people, and how easily can someone be read. No X-ray vision, no time stops to look at people's cards, no mind reading, no time travel, no possession, etc.
  • being unbelievably lucky is fine, luck/probability manipulation during a game is not allowed, omnicience is not allowed
  • it's assumed that any and all participants have been taught the rules of the game and have enough understanding of how it is played to undersand that mind games are a thing
  • TOAA is the dealer just cause
  • this isn't as much a compitition between these characters as it is an exposition of their abilities.

to start things off I'm suggesting sans from Undertale since he is both very good at being unexpressive (not even moving his mouth when he talks) and is a master at reading people.

I feel like you made this with Sans in mind.

Promestein said:
I feel like you made this with Sans in mind.
I did but I want to see who else is there who is really good at this sort of thing/ being lucky. do you think cheating should be alowed to broaden things?

Eh, maybe?

Jotaro should be good. I'm just remembering that time he bluffed someone into a coma.

Back