• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario vs Beyblade!!! A giant evil turtle vs a crazy haircutted teen and his spinning toy of doom! Bowser vs Ryuga!

Bowserret
Rwr!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryuga png
Hmph. You really think you can defeat the Dragon Emperor?! I'll just have to crush you to show you! Go, Meteo L-Drago!!!

First ever Mario vs Beyblade match. Can't wait to see where this goes!!!!! OvO
Bowser vs Ryuga

RULES:

-Speed is Equalized

-Bowser is 3-C here

-Ryuga is 3-C, using Meteo L-Drago

-Ryuga cannot be targeted, only L-Drago and L-Drago starts out spinning

Winner by any means

Starting Distance: 1000 Kilometers

-Ryuga/L-Drago votes: 2

-Bowser votes: 0

-Draw:

GO!

You should probably change it to their 3-C versions, since Bowser is only Low 2-C with a one use black hole that doesn't scale to anything other than his AP.

hmm what does bowser do IC? Doesn't L-drago passively give off anger as an emotion which can make bowser pretty reckless? Refresh my memory @kukui

Thats pretty much the gyst of it. L-Drago's dark power can passively make those around it (without resistance anyway) be drawn to it, drawing out their emotions and feeding off them to make itself stronger.

Since Meteo L-Drago is an evolution of it where it defeated and took the dark power as its own, it has the same abilities here at an even higher level.

Welp that is going to be hard bowser gets weaker and more reckless while meteo gets stronger so there is that. But what does bowser lead IC?

since absorb he has no response to he will lose power rapidly and he can try power null but idk how does that work

The real cal howard said:
Bowser has some advantages. Idk what L-Drago can do other than lose to my Basalt Horologium irl ovo.
IRL beyblades arent even tier 10 ovo. Just like Beyblade Burst ovo

And if it makes u feel any better, I made a page for Basalt Horologium/Twsisted Tempo days ago lol.

@TISSG?

Is that a vote?

Bowser does have a handful of methods of victory, there's his good old transmutation, he could time travel and attack a weaker L-Drago in the past, or seal him away. But that passive absorption is going to be a serious problem for Bowser to deal with, and Bowser may go for hand to hand combat first before using hax, although if he gets so much as a single punch in he will power null L-Drago.

For now I'm leaning towards an inconclusive or maybe L-Drago winning because of his absorption, but I'll have to think on it more.

its hard to hit a smaller object not to mention drago may try to hit the dude and dodge instead...i think

As OP I won't really comment but I do feel the need to say this:

About time travel, how would Bowser know the right time period to attack L-Drago? And this is something I ask for pretty much all non-omniscient time travelers who wouldn't know beforehand.

@Dragon

Because IRL beys are crap ovo

@Dust

Fast wise, L-Drado's power absorption is pretty much instant, whether it actively decides to use it or passively. Even touching L-Drago, whether bey or spirit form, immediately begins the power drain. This also goes for long-ranged attacks, like energy beams for example.

Potent wise, what do you mean specifically?

I mean how much power can it drain in a short amount of time. For example, let's say it absorbs the opponents power for 20 seconds, how much power does it absorb in that amount of time?

On another note I never realised how OP beyblade was, like, god damn plz nerf these childrens toys.

alright while bowser has lots of ways to win he will get absorbed in a rapid fashion and it will get worst the more d-rago hits him so i'm leaning for Drago due to how its absorb abilities can royally screw over bowser

Not gonna vote yet, but time traveling can't do shit; Meteo has always been this powerful. And Lightning still has relative durability. And before that, we don't know. So TT is out. transmutation seems to be his only chance.

The problem with BB in most matches is that for whatever tier they're in, theres so many characters from their verse at that level that when they are superior than a ton of them in a descending order. Example: (season 1) btw Gingka> Ryuga > Pheonix >Doji> Kyoya>tsubasa >Yu>Hikaru >Benkei>Kenta>Sora>Busujima.

edit: spelling

Actually

It would be Gingka>Ryuga>Kyoya>Tsubasa>=Phoneix>Doji>Yu>Ryutaro>Kenta>Benkei>Hikaru>Sora>Busujima (forgetting some me thinks)

But I do see your point still though.

Back