• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shulk vs...a kid and his destructive spinning top

Faust (Beyblade)
250px-Shulk SSB4
Cals gonna love this matchup seeing as it uses his favorite beyblade! In his honor, let these 2 do battle OvO!
Shulk vs Faust (Toby too but eh)

RULES:

-Speed is equalized

-Both are Low 2-C. Making it clear, Faust is fighting here, not Toby, so Twisted Tempo is the beyblade used here. Shulk has Monado III

-Faust can't be targeted, only Twisted Tempo

-Winner by any means

Location: Arceus's dimension. Cal tied Arceus up and forced him to let this match be there ovo

Starting distance: Hmm.....2000 kilometers

Faust/Tempo votes:

Shulk votes:

Draw:

GO!!!

Just to clarify

Tempo's BFR is done when it either creates its universe or Black Hole.

And RW wise, Tempo can kinda no sell that easily depending on how good it is.

Yeah I'm going to tell you now that won't do anything.

Simply put, even the weakest form of Pegasus, Storm Pegasus, can RW a pocket dimension into a universe when not even at full power.

Tempo= Galaxy Pegasus + Meteo L-Drago, who are much beyond Rock Leone who can RW a dimension entirely just by roaring, who's much beyond beys much beyond beys much beyond casual Galaxy Pegaaus, whos far stronger than full powered Storm Pegasus without even doing anything.

OK, Beyblade is more OP than I thought, lol.

But Shulk without RW is basically a guy with a cool sword, and Toby is far more haxed and versatile.

Not gonna vote yet, but this might be a stomp. As much as I love both, Tempo is FAR above baseline. Shulk is likely more than 2x universal (beat Zanza with minimal effort after gaining God Mode). His only chance is precog, which doesn't even do much. If he can't react fast enough, it doesn't matter. I doubt that even if shulk gets a hit in, which he probably won't, it'll do much. I could MAYBE see an incon due to dodging til the end of time, there is no possible way for shulk to win. Also, I don't think Rosa is a good match either. She's in the same boat of only universal or a couple times base.

I mean sure, but not enough to overcome that large of an AP gap. Unless her possession can work on Tempo (I don't know what the possession comes from lol). Plus, somewhere buried here there's a Shulk v Rosa battle that was pretty close (never got resolved *sigh*)

Back