• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Marvel Comics] Emo witch stomps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nico Minoru's profile renewal

Check it here

She obviously has a lot of abilities since she can only use each spell once so feel free to skim through the new abilities. But she has some abilities that she seems to be able to use on her own too.

Power
First let's talk about the tiers since she is currently rated as Unknown, it should be obvious but the 8-C is normal Nico amped by magic power which we know magic can be used to increase physical attacks,. The 5-B it's for her spells using the staff that can cause physical damage.
Now regarding the tier 1 part. The thing with the staff is that it was created by turning the magical being called "One" into a staff, whenever a spell is cast using the staff it's borrowing the power of One, that means Nico doesn't actually control it's power and being as inexperienced as she is, she doesn't even understand it, that's why I added a note that Nico so that it isn't improperly used for scaling, the same applies to her Sorceror supreme level of magic.
If you feel lazy I will bring here the reason why the staff should be High 1-B.

Everything has references on the profile so you can check it out.

I don't know much about capshit, but...Wouldn't she be like H8-C+, because she can multiply her strength 10 wolverines?

This looks great, but I think she deserves a higher speed scaling than just Hypersonic, Danvers and Daimon are way higher than that and at least her magic could have a higher scaling for successfully tagging them

I don't know much about capshit, but...Wouldn't she be like H8-C+, because she can multiply her strength 10 wolverines?
He's right.

"ripped a demon apart that punched her quite a distance[63], knocked over a big monster with a punch[70]" these look 9-Bish, Superhuman Physical Characteristics (Can get stronger with magic[2]) this is Stats amplication.

So it seems she's more like 9-B normally, up to High 8-C with magic amp. (Since she's 10 times stronger than Wolverine, she should upscale 10x from 0.31 tons)

This looks great, but I think she deserves a higher speed scaling than just Hypersonic, Danvers and Daimon are way higher than that and at least her magic could have a higher scaling for successfully tagging them
No.
Scaling in AP to Danvers and Daimon is one thing, her magic has a track record of basically one shot her "normal runaways" villains so I decided that scaling to those 2 would be better than just upscaling from some unknown weak villain that she one shots.
Scaling her to MFTL+ like them goes against most of anything she does with the Runaways and what she has always been, she is a glass canon she is super powerful but she usually needs her friends to distract the villain for her to use spells, scaling to "baseline marvel human super heroes" level is much more consistent

She used witch arm on those feats, that arm is always seemingly charged with magic, she is also fighting magic creatures from Daimon's hell town so calling it "9-Bish" is not quite right and also not quite "normally"
I've got 0 context of what these demons are or what is the power of the staff, I'm talking about visuals, and visuals make these feats look 9-Bish, but that doesn't matter either way, what is the main topic is the "at least building level" is unnecessary since she straight up states a multiplier. So either way, she gets upscales to High 8-C.

I've got 0 context of what these demons are or what is the power of the staff, I'm talking about visuals, and visuals make these feats look 9-Bish, but that doesn't matter either way, what is the main topic is the "at least building level" is unnecessary since she straight up states a multiplier. So either way, she gets upscales to High 8-C.
Fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back