• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics: Possible Yggdrasil Upgrade - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is correct, yes. I don't have the time to make repeated massive response posts on top of my regular maintenance work if I want to sleep properly, and ClassicNESfan is focusing on his real life right now, so we are waiting to see if Matthew finds the time to reply.

Matthew has informed me about that something very serious has happened IRL. I think that we likely have to postpone concluding this thread for a while.

I'm also curious; though, I'm guessing that it might not want to be public. I really hope he'll be alright whatever it is. Perhaps a PM if he's fine with sharing it with me?

I don't think that we should pester him about it. It is private, and he is very busy as a result.

Given that this thread should be postponed under the conditions, it's not particularly necessary to bump it.

In fact, to avoid further discussion for now, should this be temporarily closed?

DarkGrath said:
And be forgotten like every other threads that had suffer the same fate? Recently a lot of big CRT have been put on hold and just forgetten and because of that forced some of them into Necro and to be abandoned.

And the fact that this as been going on in 3 sperate threads, some people WILL go out of their way to ignore it since it would be viewed as an hassle.

But anyways it's better to have EVERYONE here agreed if it should be closed or no.

Getting everyone to agree "EVERYONE" is impossible, shush. Anyone really wants to add something here, they can get this opened in a jiffy anyhow

Zark2099 said:
Getting everyone to agree "EVERYONE" is impossible, shush. Anyone really wants to add something here, they can get this opened in a jiffy anyhow
I'm talking about the people more involved with the thread here like Kep, Matthew, Ant, Paradox, etc etc.

Not every single last member on this wiki,or people just passing by. Matt is Awol because pretty intense things are happening irl for him, guy could be gone for weeks to months, that's why it's better to warn people that are actually invested in this thread if it is okay to temporarily close it.

ID rather avoid miscommunication, sorry for my language but all 3 threads seemed low key like a shit shows with how ballistic people were going, just because they disagree on small things.

So yeah better at least warn them.

Anyway I'll stop talking about it.

I don't know if it is necessary to close this. It would make it harder for Matthew to respond at a later date.

guess it's gonna be a waste land for awhile then, probably going to end up like my sentry thread

Matt is going through some seriously harsh conditions IRL, though, don't know the details. He did respond to my "Hey" on Discord with another "Hey", but he said nothing much. But I'd avoid bothering him for obvious reasons. And it would be somewhat low class to take advantage of his absence just because he's not here to debate.

I'd say keep the thread open but avoid bumping as much as possible until he comes back. Also heard Sera has problems with our new Low 1-A qualifications and above in general that she might address later.

I would prefer to wait for Matthew to have his personal situation improve enough so he can respond properly here.

I have to say tho why is RKT considered 2-C when he is technically Massively above Odin it dosent makes sense for him to have the same rating as his old man?

Well, it isn't like I had anything against rating Hercules (Marvel Comics) this high for when he fought Mikaboshi, and I like Thor better. I just don't like handing out such high power levels based on speculation rather than evidence, especially if the scaling technically does not make any sense.

In any case, I hope that Matthew will recover soon.

Well, I would obviously still much prefer to scale from concrete feats or explicit definitions for such an extreme upgrade. Is there any chance that we could drop this revision?

That seems far more reasonable.

It depends from story to story whether the universe or multiverse is what is intended.

It was actually for Low 1-A and 1-A. And yes, lowballs have been proposed, we're not going back again for "odin and other gods stuff" because there were hundreds of comments debating it. Doing so will only derail the Low 1-A and 1-A stuff, with something that has already been debated, besides the lowball was rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back