• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 23

Masadaverse explanation page is terrible so is:

" Mountain level (Being able to harm beings who can completely tank the Tsar Bomba, and superior to characters who can bust entire mountain ranges) "

that nowhere stated Einherjar can completely tank Tsar Bomba. Masada compared Eleonore's Cannon with Hydrogen Bomb/Tsar Bomba and her cannon one shotted Tubal Cain

It's better be changed to "Can tank human made weaponry which includes nukes like tsar bomba" or smth like that as the whole thing about apostles is how no man made weapon are capable of harming because of Ewigkeit

And yes Masadaverse Explanation Page is horrible. We've known that for a long time. Surprised that no one hakai'd it yet

I have a question. Does anyone know a good place to find some of these visual novels? (If they have an English translation like DI.)

Senshinkan/Kajiri Kamui Kagura?

They have no english translation so far. Only bits of scenes translated on youtube or by others in 4chan or other sites. But not the entire game/vn

Paradise Lost is being TL'd by someone in english and can be found in youtube though

This here is the Paradise Lost ENG TL if anyone else needs to easily look for it.

As for Senshinkan/Kajiri Kamui Kagura? The same guy whose doing the TL of Paradise Lost said he probably won't do K3 because it's extremely hard to translate and for what I've heard sometimes about trying to TL it, I can see why.

Senshinkan, on the other hand, is possible for the guy to do it. Problem is that he said he has to go to grad school and then go off to somewhere else related to it after he's done with ParaLost and so he'll have a lot less time to work on Senshinkan...or so I remember the first time he said that on the wikia on his wall to me and Redgrave.

Another thing is that he DID say he'd be more serious to work on it if he get someone else to help tackle it with him. He can do it by himself by sparing some hours but doing so would take him 2 years give or take to complete it becuz of its length being as long as DI's.

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
This here is the Paradise Lost ENG TL if anyone else needs to easily look for it.
As for Senshinkan/Kajiri Kamui Kagura? The same guy whose doing the TL of Paradise Lost said he probably won't do K3 because it's extremely hard to translate and for what I've heard sometimes about trying to TL it, I can see why.

Senshinkan, on the other hand, is possible for the guy to do it. Problem is that he said he has to go to grad school and then go off to somewhere else related to it after he's done with ParaLost and so he'll have a lot less time to work on Senshinkan...or so I remember the first time he said that on the wikia on his wall to me and Redgrave.

Another thing is that he DID say he'd be more serious to work on it if he get someone else to help tackle it with him. He can do it by himself by sparing some hours but doing so would take him 2 years give or take to complete it becuz of its length being as long as DI's.
Translating the novels to read in the youtube videos? Man that reminds me back in the days that there was fortissimo completely translation on youtube, i have no clue if its still there tho but i cant really withstand watching vns in youtube

Didn't know this was made lol,

Dumb question, but in the senshinkan threesomes do the women show interest in each other(bi) or are they just getting banged by yoshiya at the same time(straight)?

With this "Fighting Style" thing being accepted as an optional choice on profiles I feel like it being added to Reins profile might save alot of hassle in Rein threads.

Pretty much everyone knows he just goes CQC with the lanze and with the knowledge of IkaBey he could summon the legion to fight first.

Knowing how Reinhard's fights are in DI, that would certainly help a lot.

I should probably do the same too for the ParaLost profiles, especially Lyle since I don't want people to assume he'll use the flames instantly especially his end of VN self where he has VERY limited uses of it.

There's many other profiles that need this too in fact, like Kenshiro for one and the whole "Muso Tensei" thing I heard about.

I'll have to check that thread about fighting styles and how that works.

Remove the bit about the legionairnes withstanding Methuselah's fear hax.

Methuselah's power works by literally being as scary as a billion nights combined. The Longinus just straight up crushes the mind. Resisting one is basically a really good feat of bravery, resisting the other is resisting actual mind hax.

Meth is still forcing the fear of a billion nights into you which is still mindhax

It's not just him being as scary as the nights it's him making you feel that fear by pushing it into your mind and you being unable to take it

Wouldn't Meth's fear crush minds though?

People either went insane, kill themselves, or just died due to pure fear.

Yeah the fear of the darkness being put in your mind is too much so you either die, kill yourself or go insane. The scans also support it being mindhax

"His breath, gaze and even words bore arcane powers that upset modern common sense."

"The abyss would be so hard to bear that it would shatter their mortal minds. Ludvig's downright divine pressure made half the world focused around Europe turn to abject panic."

"Those engulfed by the darkness would see nightmares that would plague them and their children for years to come."

These all seem to imply that its not just him being as scary as the nights but that he is putting the fear of the nights into the minds of the people through his presence

So...should we like talk about this in a CRT?

I think Sleepy/ALRF made a point about Wilhelm, well actually just about all of the LDO sans Reinhard, in having their resistance to conceptual attacks be taken off. If you look a few comments down he explains the part about that and I'm not sure if what the LDO and Ren resist count as conceptual. Reinhard is the only one I can get behind on considering Machina stated his punches in Briah would be shit trash against him, and I'm sure you guys are aware enough to know how dangerous it is for even concepts/beings like Methuselah as shown here.

Any thoughts for this? Personally I'm with Sleepy on this one cuz I don't have the slightest clue as to what would even justify conceptual attack resistance for the LDO (again, besides Reinhard himself) and I WAS planning on making a CRT about this at some point besides working on the ParaLost revisions among other things not related to Shinza.

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Meth but as I haven't read the novel I can't say much, besides, I trust you guys with this so I agree with taking it down from the profiles.

I'm mainly going off from the OG VN (Dies Irae) cuz from what I can remember, there wasn't anything that was conceptual as an attack that would give the LDO conceptual attack resistance.

That one guy responded with it about the Holy Relics only for ALRF to explain that aspect and I'm more inclined to take his word up. I'm definitely all ears for it tho but thinking about it, it seems pretty iffy that there's no justification for it on their pages. Srsly, Reinhard's the only one that even has an actual reason to have it. The others don't and it's as dumb as DMC's resistances not being linked or explained better (at least before there was revisions for them but that's irrelevant here).

From the top comment giving the idea of the power of shinzaverse. It says transcended duality and all binary concepts, so how important is a binary concept if we assume its not as important to the tiering as platonic stuff? As for duality, thede are like many dualities which it can speicifed unless all of them transcends the concept of duality.

-Quote-

— Who are you? Where? Why can't you just leave me alone? For now, our Tengu just stays there, immovable, spouting curses into the empty space. Even after receiving salvation from his brother, he still keeps hating and literally destroying the world. Nothing has changed. Even if saved (ended) once or twice, would the God really change? In the first place, would such existence even read the Throne? The answer is — no, not at all. At least, that's how it is for Hajun. The three maddened eyes move around, looking for those maggots who brings his that unpleasant feeling. Looking for them to destroy, to trample and run over, to erase completely. As of now, he can't grasp their exact position, but he understood their general natures. — One, two, three, four... In total, five. Close, yet far, deep, yet on the surface, somewhere in this dimension (sky), something extremely different exists.

Different from that brother-tumor. Different from the Moment, who always obstructed the way for the Realm of Tengu. And, of course, different from those garbage humans...

Grotesque in every possible meaning five figures. What are those? Does something like that even exist? Can I erase them? Hajun, who's by his nature cannot understand others, for now, cannot answer such a question. He doesn't understand. — Ha-ha, ha-ha-ha-ha! And so Hajun laughs. So that's it, that's why the very interior would not become empty. — Hand over this Throne, I'll sit on it! — A-ah, just you wait. A bit more, I almost can reach for you. — I'll show you all Metsujin Messou. And with that, I will finally reach the true peace I wish for. Along with the maddened laugh of a Tengu, a dirty mud-like shingon (mantra) flows. Finally recognizing the existence of the outsiders who crawl over his body, Hajun happily begins to act. Hajun, not aware of what the word "oath" means, feels the first and the last joy.

-End Quote-

So when the narrator said "different from those garbage humans" what is it referring to? I speculate that it refers to the rest of the Hadou and Gudou Gods, that their existences are small to him that they barely amount to a human. I mean Ren who had reached the highest finite Taikyoku was still irrelevant of an existence to Hajun.

Or is it really referring to just humans?

i mean, considering how his character is portrayed in general (or at least my understanding of it), it wouldn't really matter as to who he was referring to. all and everything, be it god or mortal, except himself is equally shit before his eyes

According to Shinza fandom; in Phanteon prologue Naraka is shown to inhabit the innermost layer of the Throne alongside 5 other unknown entities. None of the Gods, with the exception of Hajun (who uses his Heavenly Eye), can perceive it.

So Hajun was most likely refering to them.

Don't quote me as i'm not sure about the legitimacy of this statement.

Back