• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive One Piece Profiles Revision Part 1 - Strawhats

Just punching people far away does not count as BFR, unless you have some other reason why Luffy should get BFR?

I mean. It's still an argument in Vs Threads but not an ability by itself. Look All Might. He BFRd Nomu. We know he can do that but even then that doesn't count as BFR. Luffy has been doing this since BoS with the same method.

So I don't think we should add BFR. At most you can use it as argument in threads.

I thought that was an anime-only move. I agree.

Is this okay?

Luffy
Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master Hand-to-hand Combatant, Enhanced Senses (enhanced smell), Elasticity and Body Control (via Gomu-Gomu no mi), Limited Attack Reflection (with Gomu Gomu no Balloon, it just works on physical objects), Accelerated Development, Exceptional willpower, Resistance to Electricity and Blunt Force Trauma (due to being rubber), Heat Manipulation, Cold Temperatures, Poison Manipulation and Corrosion Inducement | All previous and the ability to turn off his mind, Limited Regenerationn (Low, partially recovered a stab on the chest eating meat), Limited Adaptation (adapted to the oxygen shortage) | All previous and Statistics Amplification (via Gear 2nd and Gear 3rd) and greater Resistance to Poison | All previous and Adept Haki application (Busoshoku, Kenbunshoku, and Haoshoku), Extrasensory Perception (can hear the voice of all things), Limited Fire Manipulation (via Red-Hawk), Resistance to Fire Manipulation | All previous abilities, Pseudo-Levitatio (with Gomu Gomu no UFO) | All previous abilities, Transformation and Pseudo-Flight (via Gear 4th), Electricity Manipulation (via Thor Elephant Gun), Overall Proficient Haki Usage, Air Manipulation (Can shoot blasts of air to hit long range opponents via Eagle Bazooka) | All previous, Advanced Kenbunshoku Haki usage, Limited Homing Attacks, Gradual Attack-Speed Increase (via Gear 4th: Snakeman).

Stamina: During his fight with Katakuri, Luffy only slept a few hours the lastest days and was vomiting blood and barely conscious and still taking a beating, yet could continue fighting quite effectively that it surprised his opponent.

Weaknesses: Cannot swim and becomes immobilized if more than half of his body is covered in water. Seastone nullify his Devil Fruit power, making him vulnerable like regular people. Gear 2nd puts an excesive strain on his body. Extremely susceptible to hipnosis. Gear 3rd post-usage renders him in a little kid for some minutes | The same as before except for Gear 2nd and Gear 3rd weaknessess. Excessive usage of Gear 4th renders Luffy unable to use Haki for 10 minutes. Gear 4th greatly increases Luffy's metabolism, making his body burn calories much faster and greatly lower how long he can remain in combat. Gear 4th Tankman Full Version can only be utilized when Luffy has consumed a sufficient amount of calories.

Note: I divided Luffy's weaknessess in pre and post TS because some weaknessess were missing and Busoshoku was stated to nullify his DF powers.

Zoro
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Adept Haki user (Busōshoku Haki and Kenbunshoku Haki), Exceptional willpower, Superb Swordsmanship, Extrasensory Perception (can feel the presence and location of his swords and the curse within Sandai Kitetsu), Air Manipulation (Can generate wind blades with sword slashes, can also create tornadoes of wind blades), Illusion Creation and Aura (Via Asura), Limited Fire Manipulation with Flying Dragon: Blaze, Enhanced Senses, Body Control (Can increase the muscles in his arms at will), Statistics Amplification (Via increasing the muscle mass of his arms to briefly enhance his strength and Asura), Limited Adaptation (adapted to the oxygen shortage), Accelerated Development, Resistant to the following: Heat and Fire Manipulation, Cold Temperatures, Curse Manipulation (He was able to overcome a cursed sword only by using his luck, the same cursed sword that bring bad things and mysterious deaths to the people who carry it. Not to mention that he had this cursed sword two years ago and no "bad thing" happened to him), Pain Manipulation and Poison Manipulation.

Nami
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses (Can sense changes in the weather), Genius Intelligence, Vehicular Mastery, Stealth Mastery, High Staff Proficiency, Technomagic (via Clima-Tact), Weather Manipulation, Illusion Creation (She can spawn mirages of herself), Air Manipulation, Water Manipulation (Can create rain and fog), Electricity Manipulation (Can create lightning bolts), Heat Manipulation (Can create hot air), Cold Manipulation (Can create cool air) | All previous abilities, Invisibility (via Mirage Tempo), Barrier Creation (Can create barriers out of sea clouds), Cloud Manipulation (Can use sea clouds to attack enemies and create roads capable of supporting a boat), Chain Manipulation and Intangibility (via Black Ball: Raiun Rod), Snow Manipulation (via Snow Cloud) | All previous abilities, stronger Weather Manipulation, Immaterial Intangibility (Applies only to Zeus), Flight (via riding on top of Zeus, the cloud), Limited Size Manipulation (Applies only to her upgraded Sorcery Clima Tact)

Stamina: Greatly Superhuman, able to continue battling while sustaining serious injuries such as stabs (Evident when she fought Miss Doublefinger and Kalifa).

Weaknessess: Cannot control the trajectory of her lightnings, potentially hurting allies and foes at the same time.

Usopp
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master Marksma (Usopp's marksmanship is nearly unmatched, hitting the government flag albeit under the persona of Sogeking, was also able to hit several soldiers over a kilometer away casually), His creations and engagements guarantee him: Explosion Manipulation (via Gunpowder Star), Fire Manipulation (via Firebird Star), Impact Absorption, Shockwave Generation, Durability Negation and Attack Reflection via Impact Dial (He can absorb hits from blows and send them against whoever launched), Light Manipulation via Flash Dial (Can blind opponents), Smoke Manipulation via Flavor Dial, with enough preparation he can make good strategies | All previous Abilities and Basic Kenbunshoku Haki, His creations and engagements guarantee him: Plant Manipulation (Can used plant based attacks), Shockwave Generation (via Impact Wolf), Sleeping Gas via Hissatsu Bakusui-Bosh

Stamina: High, able to stand up after sustaining major injuries, such as when he fought Mr. 4 and tanked a hit from a 4-ton bat in the skull and several explosions coming from Lassoo. Faced Luffy after receiving fatal injuries from the Franky Family and even then managed to give him problems.

Intelligence: Extremely resourceful and has vast knowledge in the field of engineering (Was able to build Nami's Clima Tact as well as amp up the power of his Kabuto to a point that it was far more efficient than any standard rifle)

Note: Should Usopp have listed Limited Resistance to Emphatic Manipulation by virtue of ignoring the effects of Perona's Hollow Ghosts? It's limited because Perona's ghosts only makes people pessimistic.

Sanji
Going through some chapters I found that Sanji's Rage Power first appeared during Thriller Bark (when he noticed Absalom will marry Nami). I also found during Sanji vs Jabra that Sanji has Combat Speed amp with Diable Jambe and not exclusive AP amps.

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master Martial Artist, Accelerated Development, Weapon Mastery (proficient knives and likely sword user) | All previous Abilities and Limited Adaptation (adapted to the oxygen shortage) | Heat and Fire Manipulation and Statistics Amplification with Diable Jambe, Rage Power, Resistance to Fire | All previous abilities, Haki user (Basic Busōshoku Haki and Proficient Kenbunshoku Haki), able to withstand high water pressure, able to run underwater with Blue Walk, Pseudo Flight with Sky Walk, Enhanced Fire Manipulation | All previous abilities, Enhanced Smell (Could figure out the ingredients and secret recipe Streusen used for his wedding cake solely by its scent)

Intelligence: Gifted. Master martial artist and an incredible cook, he has vast knowledge of food and preparing it, a fairly good battle tactician and can come up with strategies effectively, skilled face surgeon. He is somewhat skilled when it comes to rearranging the human face (Sanji can rearrange the human face with incredible precision using his kicks, turning someone who would be considered incredibly ugly into someone who would be considered good looking in an instant).

Weaknessess: Sanji refuses to use his hands and knives in battle except under special circumstances. He is a lecher and is often distracted by sufficiently attractive females, and refuses to hit any woman for any reason, even if it costs him his life. He despises his father and their science, and thus refuses to use the Raid-Suit given to him by Vinsmoke Niji, though he current has it in hand.

Chopper
Powers and Abilities: Statistics Amplification (His Devil Fruit increases his physical abilities, and he can further enhance his stats with various transformations)

Stamina: High, sustained incredible amounts of damage during his fight against Mr. 4 and Miss Merry Christmas, also battled Kumadori for an extended period of time while sustaining serious injuries.

Intelligence: Extremely intelligent, Chopper is an accomplished doctor as well as a skilled and experienced combatant who exploits his opponents's weaknessess. Has a vast knowledge on anatomy.

Weaknesses: Cannot swim and becomes immobilized if more than half of his body is covered in water, eating more than one Rumble Ball back to back within 6 hours will result in him losing control of his transformations, after consuming three, he transforms into a mindless berserker (see Monster Point below), this transformation also appears to be lethal to Chopper, after the timeskip Chopper can freely transform into in Monster Point and retain his senses, however this transformation only lasts 3 minutes and after using it Chopper can't move for another 2 or 3 hours. He's also weak against hot temperatures due to his fur | The same except for the excesive strain Monster Point puts in his body.

Robi
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Genius Intelligence, Strong Willpower, Vehicular Mastery, Duplication (Can create copies of her limbs from surfaces), Expert Grappler, Stealth Mastery, Enhanced Senses (Danger intuition, born with extremely acute hearing, can enhance vision and hearing via the range of her Duplication ability), Limited Flight (Can form wings from her limbs, but can only fly for 5 second), Size Manipulation (Can increase the size of her duplicated limbs), Transformation (Can change her limbs into various forms), Limited Resistance to Coma Inducement (Anyone who has their shadow stolen by Gekko Moriah are sent into a two-day coma, but Robin recovered in minutes without any aid) | All previous abilities, stronger Size Manipulation and Transformation,Can create full or partial clones, Resistance to Cold Temperatures, Limited Air Manipulation (Via Mil Fleur: Kochoran)

Stamina: High, she handled many armed soldiers with her hands with no showings of fatigue and was stabbed by Crocodile and survived. Fought Yama and took several attacks from his Axe Dials in order to protect Skypiea's ruins. After repeatedly beaten by Spandam while trapped in seastone handcuffs, once freed she went on to beat him up and help fight off over 200 marine officers. Protected Rebecca from Diamante's Death Enjambre being severely injured in the process.

Franky
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master in close combat, Cyborgization (Has altered his body with cybernetic functions to a great extent. The front of his body is built out of steel), Genius Intelligence (An extremely able shipwright and carpenter. Made himself a cyborg), Hair Manipulation (can use his sideburns as projectiles), Transformation (Franky Kentaurus, unknown if he's still able to do this), Weapon Mastery (proficient nunchucks user and proficient marksman, has a vast weapon arsenal within his body), Fire Manipulation (Can shoot fireballs and nails from his mouth), Statistics Amplification (Can increase his physical strength by using cola as fuel), Air Manipulation (Can fire powerful air blasts), Has built - in artillery (Can fire rockets and cannonballs from his arms), Given time and prep he can upgrade his body with varying features | All previous Abilities, Enhanced Hearing, Vehicular Mastery, stronger Fire Manipulation, Light Manipulation and Energy Projection (Can fire lasers from his hands), Resistance to Gas Manipulation with Franky Shogun.

Stamina: High (fought with Nero in the way to Enies Lobby and defeated Fukuro. Resisted Lucci's attack and saved Nico Robin before Spandam could drift her to the Gates of Justice and helped in the battle against the marines from the Buster Call. During Dressrosa fought with Machvise, Dellinger and Bastille and had a heated battle with Senor Pink sustaining great damage on his weakpoint)

Brook
Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, possibly 4 and 7)

I dunno if we should add the Haki weaknesses, given that it's not a weakness Luffy himself suffering but all Devil Fruit users. I think Cin wrote a big blog about Devil Fruits and Haki that we can add to the verse page instead of adding it as a weakness.

I do not think Usopp has this resistance to Empathic Manipulation because that was a weakness of Perona's own power, negative ghosts are ineffective in beings who are already emotionally negative or depressed.

@Calaca For Nami, she uses Limited Size Manipulation with the Upgraded Sorcery Clima-Tact Usopp gave her in Zou, so that ability belongs with this part: All previous abilities, stronger Weather Manipulation, Immaterial Intangibility (Applies only to Zeus), Flight (via riding on top of Zeus, the cloud)

Also, shouldn't Usopp have Power Bestowal or at least Limited Power Bestowal due to creating and upgrading most of Nami's Clima-Tacts?

For Sanji, I thought Rage Power was supposed to go together with his Enhanced Fire Manipulation due to his Hell Memories attack?

To add to Robin having upgraded stamina, she was repeatedly abused by Spandam, including him using Funkfreed to slam her into a wall, while she was weak and powerless with the handcuffs on. But as soon as the cuffs were off, she beat him senseless, helped Franky take down the marine officers he had with him, and the helped the other Straw Hats and Franky fight off 200 marine officers that consisted of Captains and Commanders.

Also, I still think she could these two abilities that I brought up before but got rejected:

Weapon Mastery For the dagger she carried in the Alabasta and Skypiea Arcs, and also for the flintlock pistols she was armed with in the confrontation with Iceburg.

Resistance To Cold Temperature For when she went to the freezing side of Punk Hazard in a short dress. The cold weather didn't bother her until after her and her group came out of the frozen lake they had fallen into, and even then that only lasted for a moment or two before she, Zoro, and Luffy attacked Brownbeard's Patrol Unit for their coats. In comparison, Usopp was too frozen to speak or move.

@Rin

The Haki weakness was already listed on his profile but it was bad justified.

@Rei

Okay.

@Rorona

>Limited Size Manip

I'll fix it. I forgot which key was.

>Usopp Power Bestowal

I'm not sure if that works that way. It's not some kind of supernatural power but pure science.

>Sanji's Rage Power

As I explained above Sanji used some kind of Rage Power when he noticed Absalom was attempting to marry with Nami. He even cover his whole body in flames just like with Hell Memories.

>Robin's stamina

How would you word it to put it on her profile?

>Weapon Mastery

If she didn't used them on-screen we can't say for sure she's at least proficient with them. Luffy holding a sword doesn't make him able to use it.

>Cold Temperature

I actually agree with this. It's the same reason why Luffy and Zoro have the same resistance.

Sanji's Rage Power

I had forgotten about Sanji raging over Absalom.

Robin's stamina

How about this: After repeatedly beaten by Spandam while trapped in seastone handcuffs, once freed she went on to beat him up and help fight off over 200 marine officers.

Weapon Mastery

Well, she has sorta used the dagger. With the way she tried to use it to defend herself against Crocodile, and also when she was cutting up the sea clouds and found the Shandora ruins, Robin looked like she knew how to handle a dagger. But if you still reject it, I understand.

One of Sanji's abilities is 'able to withstand high water pressure'. Zoro should have that as well, but for both it should say 'able to withstand high water pressure to an extent'. Both can handle the pressure close to 7,000 meters, however, when they got 8,000 meters below and Zoro tried to step outside to stop a rock slide, Robin stops him and says that the pressure at that level would crush him. Meanwhile, she said nothing all the other times Zoro was outside the ship on the way to Fishman Island. And if Zoro can't handle it, I doubt Sanji could.

@Calaca Will you be the one making these changes to the profiles?

I totally forgot about Jinbe. I added Statistics Amplification with the same reasoning as Arlong because it was missing.

Do you think Fishman Karate is some kind of Durability Negation as it attacks the water within the body (at least how Jinbe uses it)?

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master Martial Artist, Water Manipulation, Statistics Amplification (Strength is increased when underwater), Animal Manipulation (Has the ability to communicate with whale sharks over very long distances), Vehicular Mastery (masterful helmsman), Inmense Willpower, Can breathe underwater and swim incredibly fast, Busoshoku Haki user, Possibly Reactive Power Level, Resistance to Heat.

Stamina: Very high. Is greatly resistant to pain as he was one of the few people to be able to take a "baptizing" in boiling water in Impel Down without flinching. He could also block a direct magma punch from Akainu with his bare hands, unperturbed despite being badly burned, and took a direct hit from Akainu's magma enhanced punch, which brutally pierced his body completely. In the past fought with Ace during five straight days.

Intelligence: Adept and experienced combatant. Became a black belt on Fishman Karate when he was still a child. Has a very acute sense of danger as he felt the murderous malice on Big Mom's roullete and is knowledgeable about militar strategies

I would say as a note on the end of his attack potency:

Then put a note on the bottom of the page explaining the mechanics of Fishman Karate and how it can target the water inside a persons body.

Err, I would not say to include Possibly Reactive Power Level though. That kind of thing seems to be Haki-exclusive and should just be mentioned on the Haki page.

Well, Luffy doesn't just reflect martial arts attacks back at people, he also reflects projectiles quite a lot.

Is Haki and DF anywhere near simillar to Chi? I thought we don't equalize those things to the majority of energies in other verses.

"A user's Haki can become stronger over time, especially when the Haki user battles stronger opponents."

Just put that in the Summary bit.

Hm... it's already listed on the Kenbunshoku section.

Edit: It's locked so I'll ask Ant to open.

May I start with the editions to the Strawhats?

Luffy:

• Attack Reflection-should be limited, because of rubber
  • Fire Manipulation Resistance (for Arabasta to Water Seven key and growing stronger with more feats)- mention feat or temp
  • poison Manipulation Resistance-seems fine
  • Corrosion Inducement Resistance-seems fine
  • Update the Enhanced Senses or add Extrasensory Perception with the ability to 'hear the voice of all things'. This would need a modification in Haki's page since there's no proof enough to relate this ability to Haki- i don't think should added, it like observation haki tho
Some modifications to his stamina's section.

• Add a possibly Supernatural Luck- don't hate me but i called plot armor
  • Add Hypnosis as a weakness- seems fine
  • Possibly Healing or Mid Low Regen (not combat applicable since it tooks time to work). Both Luffy and Zoro have healed from that kind of damage faster than regular people but it takes time to work- it's should listed as super humam healing, "they can heal in short amount of day" it's not Regenerationn.

Zoro:

• Fear Manipulation-nope,unless it work on more than one people, monet get scared because zoro overpower her, it didn't prove he should get fear manipualtion
  • Possible healing or regen. (Mid Low overtime)- nope, already explain above
  • Extrasensory Perception-seems fine
  • Aura with Asura-you need to mention what type of aura he have

@calc vs For Usopp bring some scan, op wiki is not s official site, it's also run by fan

• Add Accelerated Development to the Monster Trio- no since it happen in every manga/anime so either everyone should get it, or no one
  • Add Limited Adaptation to every Strawhat but Franky and Brook (they didn't went Skypiea- proof?
Also your crt lack scan

I was wondering if we could divide Robin's Powers and Abilities into Pre-Timeskip and Post-Timeskip Keys. It would look something like this:

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Genius Intelligence, Strong Willpower, Duplication (Can create copies of her limbs from surfaces), Stealth Mastery, Enhanced Senses (Danger intuition, born with extremely acute hearing, can enhance vision and hearing via the range of her Duplication ability), Limited Flight (Can form wings from her limbs, but can only fly for 5 second), Size Manipulation (Can increase the size of her duplicated limbs), Transformation (Can change her limbs into various forms), Limited Resistance to Coma Inducement (Anyone who has their shadow stolen by Gekko Moriah are sent into a two-day coma, but Robin recovered in minutes without any aid) | All previous abilities, stronger Size Manipulation and Transformation,Can create full or partial clones, Resistance to Cold Temperatures, Limited Air Manipulation (Via Mil Fleur: Kochoran)

1997KD said:
Attack Reflection-should be limited, because of rubber
What's the reasoning behind that? He reflects projectiles and even people (with Tankman). In any case it's limited because it's bounded to physical movements.

1997KD said:
  • i don't think should added, it like observation haki tho
  • Add a possibly Supernatural Luck- don't hate me but i called plot armor
There's no connection with the Observation Haki tho. Momonosuke has the same ability and he has no Haki.

Hardly to call plot armor to that because there're several statements regarding that. It's like an in-verse thing.

1997KD said:
Scan for what? I've made a blog for Arabasta CRT regarding the stamina.

Oh yeah, let's remove Reactive Power Level to all the saiyans because that's an anime thing. Go on and remove it from Naruto and Ichigo's profiles if you think so. There're at least four possible AD causes matching with some Strawhats:

• Training: Pretty self explanatory. Zoro's the best example.
  • Battle: During Water Seven Zoro stated that through battles they have become progressively stronger.
  • Passive: Become stronger doing nothing in particular (Luffy just eats and Sanji cooks). In fact, this applies to the majority of them but as I said I'll judge this in a case-by-case basis.
  • Other: Nami stated that with enough reasons they become stronger.
And they developt at least two properties:

• Physical stats.
  • Abilities.
I put the scans in the OP for Adaptation, dude.

The vast majority of here are One Piece knowledgeable members and they know what I'm talking to. One Piece Wikia isn't official but I can remember all of them. Do you want scan? I'll bring you scans if you're not convinced. It'll took time tho because I did this most from my memory than the wiki. I used the wiki to copypaste some sentences because I'm not that good to redact in english so I wanted to be as clear as possible.

Scan just going to help your thread that's all.

• the limited attack reflection mean- can he reflect elemental attacks, like ice or any other element?
  • for the observation haki thing you got the point.
  • for supernatural luck-it can go either way, you can call it luck or plot, like lucy, survive Algeria curse form mardgeer so either you can call it plot/ or just a luck.
  • I don't have a problem for his stamina, I forget too mention but I am talking about his impact dial thing
  • "Passive: Become stronger doing nothing in particular (Luffy just eats and Sanji cooks). In fact, this applies to the majority of them but as I said I'll judge this in a case-by-case basis" this thing happen within an arc, or from an X arc to Y arc, like they did nothing and become supersonic to hypersonic?
  • regarding Accelerated development- Saiyan can learn fighting style in mid-battle
  • Naruto shown to master thing is a very short moment of time like sage mode, kcm,BSM and so6p mode, same goes for Ichigo who master Bankai in less than 3 days and mastering his hollow power etc.
Training takes time so idk how it's an accelerated development.

• Attack reflection: As I said it works with physical projectiles. Could he reflect Ice Age from Kuzan? No but he may reflect an ice ball.
  • I suggested about Supernatural Luck. It could be supported later in the series so I don't care.
  • I'll look for the those scans. Impact Dial bypasses Luffy's rubber body as seen in Skypiea and Rokuougan crushes the organs and Luffy stated that's how an Impact works.
  • Kinda. They have been becoming stronger from arc to arc and fighting with strong people. The best case is between W7 and EL because there's a major jump. It's not something easy to notice because the series isn't focused on fights so it's hard to see. But for example Chopper managed to defeat Chessmarimo and later he defeated Gedatsu and Kumadori, with the latter being arguably stronger than most marines and is obviously superior to Wapol.

The majority agreed so I think so. I'll edit the suggestion to make everything as accurate as possible.

Which kind of Aura would Zoro have exactly? During his fight with Kaku the latter got distracted due to the aura and Urashima the Yokozuna stated that Zoro's Aura make him retreat.

Something like Fear-Inducing Aura but to a lesser extent?

Back