• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simple Additions For Pre-timeskip and Post-timeskip Ichigo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am NOT here to give Ichigo 2-C, I'm merely here to add a couple of things missing to his profile.

First: Acrobatics

These are examples of Ichigo having Hypermobility:

And here's his Self-Momentum:

And finally, All Terrain Movement:

Next is just a cosmetic one, but it's pretty important nonetheless. I wish to give Ichigo a description on his master swordsmanship. Many characters in Bleach scale to master swordsman due to being able to duel Ichigo, but Ichigo himself has no justifications, so for this I've decided to give his best early feat and also his development through the opponents he fights:

He was only trained in 5 days but managed to fight and stalemate swordsmen on the caliber of Kenpachi Zaraki, a centuries old swordsman who as a child fought Unohana, a master of 8000 sword styles, and gave her the toughest fight she ever had. He then proceeds to improve his swordsmanship as he progress through many fights such as against geniuses like Aizen, Gin, and Yhwach, the latter being while dual wielding two unwieldly swords, which he could use proficiently without any training

After that, I wish to tackle his hand to hand section as well, giving him this for it and maybe upgrading him to adept:

As a child he was trained in Karate by the Tatsuki family dojo and was able to beat Tatsuki in a match, who was able to win 2nd place in a nationals tournament with a broken arm, with her heavily implying that Ichigo surpassed her as a martial artist. He is also able to take down guards, lieutenants, and Sternritters with his hand to hand skills alone

Scans for scaling above Tatsuki:

From Chapter 25.2

Scans for Tatsuki winning 2nd place with a broken arm:

From Chapter 68

Scans for the Lieutenant feat:

From Chapter 152

Agree: @Kachon123 @ShiftCtrlAltDeleteTabFn @AnonymousBlank @Barry_Ken @Behemoth98 @Ihsjihahxu @XSOULOFCINDERX @Excellence616 @Robo432343 @Adam1396 @Arc7Kuroi @DarkDragonMedeus (Mod) @Maverick_Zero_X (Mod)

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back