• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attack Potency:

Sage Centipede becomes high 6-B via this calculation. Garou and Metal Bat with Fighting Spirit (or synergy?) scale to half of it or fully as they were able to severely damage his body. To add more proof, in chapter 157, Sage Centipede thinks Garou is too strong and even needs to take a hostage. Evil Natural Ocean scales to High 6-B as well since it was able to harm him. And it can cause High 6-A Environmental Destruction.

I think this was all people who scale to this calc. Now 6-C upgrades.

In chapter 155, Garou stomps ground and sends thousands of rocks flying. It yields 5.4 Gigatons. Flashy Flash, Platinum Sperm, Ninja Bros, Bang, Elder Centipede, and Bang already have scaling to that so I will not give any reasoning. The only difference is that Ninja Bros will downscale to the previous tier.

Evil Natural Water should downscale as well since it was able to tank multiple attacks from enraged Garou without dying.

Tier 5 OPM is back... again. Orochi's recalc yields a 5-C result. Those who scale:

Saitama, Psykorochi, Tatsumaki, Boros and Genos

Posibbly low 7-B for Ninja Bros:

Peter's comment:

"Also that reminds me we probably could upgrade the ninjas human form to At least High 7-C, possibly Low 7-B since they did manage to do some damage to Brave Giant in the redraw while being in human form as well as tank Brave Giant’s Gigavolt Smash relatively unharmed. Also the lake vaporization in their durability section needs to be removed from their profile as it has been retconned due to the redraws."

Speed

Probably the most controversial part of this CRT. We should discuss whether Metal Bat and Sage Centipede scale to Garou or not.

There is the stuff about wheter G-4 and G-5's lasers are light speed or not and whether it is an outlier for Genos and AS or not.

G-4's beams are stated to be laser and diffuse in steam. But the problem is that they bend while real light doesn't. The counterargument is that they don't it on their own as G-4 seems to be controlling the beams by some unknown ability.

Also, according to some people, this creates scaling problems.

There is also a discussion about FTL Orochi. Awakened Cockroach makes a statement about the speed of light and later on Orochi kills him before he can react

Last edited:
I agree with the AP parts. Yes even the 5-C since the calc is supposedly the best one rn even tho cringe

I'll give reasons about why I disagree with speed later when I have more time.

Sage Centipede becomes high 6-B via this calculation. Garou and Metal Bat with Fighting Spirit (or synergy?) scale to half of it or fully as they were able to severely damage his body. To add more proof, in chapter 157, Sage Centipede thinks Garou is too strong and even needs to take a hostage. Evil Natural Ocean scales to High 6-B as well since it was able to harm him. And it can cause High 6-A Environmental Destruction.

That calc doesn't look like it has been fully accepted seeing as M3X had some issues with it in the comments.

There is the stuff about wheter G-4 and G-5's lasers are light speed or not and whether it is an outlier for Genos and AS or not.
G-4's beams are stated to be laser and diffuse in steam. But the problem is that they bend while real light doesn't. The counterargument is that they don't it on their own as G-4 seems to be controlling the beams by some unknown ability.

Don't tell me we're getting into this again. Do we need ot have some kind of Discussion Rule on this?

There is also a discussion about FTL Orochi. Awakened Cockroach makes a statement about the speed of light and later on Orochi kills him before he can react

Absolutely not, don't keep retreading the same old topics. Awakened Cockroach wasn't shown to be incapable of reaction to Orochi's attack; Awakened Cockroach was just crippled so he couldn't dodge.

In chapter 155, Garou stomps ground and sends thousands of rocks flying. It yields 5.4 Gigatons. Flashy Flash, Platinum Sperm, Ninja Bros, Bang, Elder Centipede, and Bang already have scaling to that so I will not give any reasoning. The only difference is that Ninja Bros will downscale to the previous tier.
I don’t think Bang and EC should scale tbh, as Bang was only fighting a sleeping Garou, and, as we know, Garou gets stronger through reactive evolution.
Evil Natural Water should downscale as well since it was able to tank multiple attacks from enraged Garou without dying.
I wouldn’t call it tanking when it got splattered everywhere. ENW’s durability should just be Unknown.

I don’t think Bang and EC should scale tbh, as Bang was only fighting a sleeping Garou, and, as we know, Garou gets stronger through reactive evolution.
I'm somewhat iffy towards this. I think we should only consider Garou getting stronger is when we see him have a jump in AP like him being able to trade blow with Platinum Sperm to easily one shotting him with little effort. And unless I misremember, such a thing wasn't portrayed in that fight.

I wouldn’t call it tanking when it got splattered everywhere. ENW’s durability should just be Unknown.
Agreed, EOW is quite literally a lot of water.

Also bring this back, Awakened Cockroach's feat is aim dodging. He states: "My body senses killing intent and dodges on its own in advanced".

His body sense moves before the attack even begins
I don't agree or disagree with FTL Orochi but I don't understand this argument. What's difference between it being aim dodging or not? Orochi was able to kill him before he could aim dodge.

I'm somewhat iffy towards this. I think we should only consider Garou getting stronger is when we see him have a jump in AP like him being able to trade blow with Platinum Sperm to easily one shotting him with little effort. And unless I misremember, such a thing wasn't portrayed in that fight.
Garou got a clear power up and speed when he awakened. Bang shouldn't scale to him in AP and Speed.

I don't agree or disagree with FTL Orochi but I don't understand this argument. What's difference between it being aim dodging or not? Orochi was able to kill him before he could aim dodge.
It just means Orochi has a way to negate his senses. It's not really a speed feat.

The best way I can describe it is enhanced senses negation, as weird as it sounds. Or Orochi is just so fast his senses can't sense him. But as stated, AC is crippled

I don't see why this has to all be one big thread when the OP is three different AP feats and three different speed feats.

Attack Potency:

I think this was all people who scale to this calc. Now 6-C upgrades.

Tier 5 OPM is back... again. Orochi's recalc yields a 5-C result. Those who scale:

Saitama, Psykorochi, Tatsumaki, and Boros.

Speed

Probably the most controversial part of this CRT. We should discuss whether Metal Bat and Sage Centipede scale to Garou or not.

Also, according to some people, this creates scaling problems.

What about SC lifting the MA base calc?

AP revisions are mostly good but I disagree with all the proposed speed upgrades for reasons stated

We have two consents from members of the calc group for the High 6-B calculation. But I still suggest rating "At least 6-C, likely High 6-B". At least it will be fair.

Can anyone call Therefir? We were just discussing how the High 6-A calculation for water greatly affects the scaling of the city, making it the size of an entire continent. Just in this case, we must reconsider the scale of the planet and all the feats associated with it.

As far as speed is concerned, considering what a powerful feat FTL is giving us, it's strange to think that Genos BoS is already Rel+.
And the cockroach directly says that he does not react to attacks, but to intentions, which is similar to psychic abilities and does not give FTL.

Oh yes, Genos is also 5-C.

Both G4 and G5 lasers break criteria ,awakened coacroach could still move but he should still be nerfed and there is a lot of other questionable things on this as well
There seens to be controversies on the sage calc so i will not comment on that
The 5,4 gigatons calc seens solid

Don't really know why Bang would scale for fighting a weaker and asleep Garou before he performed the 6-C feat in question. Like we already know from his fight against Darkshine that Garou gets stronger upon waking up and we see in the fight against Platinum Sperm that he could get massively stronger in literal milliseconds thanks to his reactive power level/evolution. So yeah personally I'm against Bang scaling to a stronger Garou that performed the 6-C feat. And yeah the lightspeed stuff is kind of iffy. Everything else seems fine though.

G4 lasers break the criteria, and G5 energy weapons have no reason to be lasers unless we compared them to G4's lasers which break criteria. Without comparing them there is no reason to assume his "laser" is moving at light speed as it has no feats of reflection, being called photons, or stated to move at lightspeed.

G4 Lasers only get one thing, and that is they diffuse in steam. Problem, they bend without reason and that isn't how a laser would diffuse.

AC, we don't take statements without proof to back it up. A villain boasting about their speed or reaction time doesn't mean anything, him saying he can avoid the speed of light is no different than a singular statement of someone saying they're lightspeed without any evidence to back it up.

Just in this case, we must reconsider the scale of the planet and all the feats associated with it.
There was a calculation of Timmy Turnero which suggested that OPM Earth is two times bigger than IRL Earth. And Meteor chapter also suggests that OPM Earth is far bigger than ours

Just to say something about the planet size, right now we can't even use pixel scaling to get planet size , unless we got a full world map with stated distances or a direct confirmation of it being larger than earth , much less doing it based on creatures/locations inconsistent sizes

Last edited:
Well, anyways I'll just put this here. It has a few scans already linked to Imgur, and a few updated descriptions for different stat sections of the characters. Alongside the Sage Centipede profile. It also adds a few abilities to each character.

Was planning on making the CRT soon but you beat me to it.

I have some issues with that Island level calculation for Garou and the rocks being launched into the air. Will take me a bit of time to address it, and I'll check with another Calc Group Member first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back