• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want another reasoning, there are multiple statements from ONE which implies that Saitama is the strongest in his verse. For instance this one:

"Generally speaking those types of stories are all about growth, meaning that by the last chapter the main character has grown stronger than anyone else and lives happily ever after. So I wondered what would happen if I started the story off with the main character already in peak condition."

We regarded pushing and kicking something as a feat of strength.
Can it be attributed to LS that Saitama pushed a huge amount of water with his punch?

Not scaling Saitama above everyone is ingnoring the intention of the series.
I support an evidence-based approach way, way more than a narrative / intention-based approach. At best Saitama gets a "possibly" considering the lack of feats and the nature of how EOW is getting its rating in the first place.

Shouldn't Saitama upscale from Class E of ENO?
There's no indication he can lift ENO at the moment. You just have to weight for the baseflip and use that for his rating.
Sage Centipede becomes high 6-B via this calculation. Garou and Metal Bat with Fighting Spirit (or synergy?) scale to half of it or fully as they were able to severely damage his body. To add more proof, in chapter 157, Sage Centipede thinks Garou is too strong and even needs to take a hostage. Evil Natural Ocean scales to High 6-B as well since it was able to harm him. And it can cause High 6-A Environmental Destruction.
Garou, Resonance MB, SC and ENW scaling to High 6-B is fine.

For the High 6-A that more feels like water manipulation more so than anything.
In chapter 155, Garou stomps ground and sends thousands of rocks flying. It yields 5.4 Gigatons. Flashy Flash, Platinum Sperm, Ninja Bros, Bang, Elder Centipede, and Bang already have scaling to that so I will not give any reasoning. The only difference is that Ninja Bros will downscale to the previous tier.
I don't see why the Ninja Pair would downscale to High 7-A+. They were still capable of harming Flahsy, he just didn't use his true speed against them but that doesn't negate durability.
Evil Natural Water should downscale as well since it was able to tank multiple attacks from enraged Garou without dying.
Being splattered into pieces is not a feat for durability.
Probably the most controversial part of this CRT. We should discuss whether Metal Bat and Sage Centipede scale to Garou or not.
They don't
There is the stuff about wheter G-4 and G-5's lasers are light speed or not and whether it is an outlier for Genos and AS or not.
They aren't. Stop trying to push for this. Not only is it inconsistent, the feats themselves completely break the speed scaling
There is also a discussion about FTL Orochi. Awakened Cockroach makes a statement about the speed of light and later on Orochi kills him before he can react
AG doesn't react at FTL speeds. He dodges before hand, its precog dodging. "But how did Orochi hit him?" because Orochi's horns can change directions and since they're much faster than AC he cannot dodge it a second time. The reason why he could avoid Genos' attacks was because they were all linear and couldn't change directions, Orochi's horns do not have that issue.

True, but again we still treat giving someone scratch damage as scaling in some capacity like with MCU Iron Man's 6-C key.
Tony heavily downscales from Thanos though, and he didn’t just scratch him, he was staggering him with a combo of blows.

And that’s Tony by himself, Hellfire and Gale had to work together just to get Flash to spit up some blood. I think them downscaling to High 7-A+ is fitting, especially since it’d only put them at a little bit above 1/2 of Flash’s AP.

he didn’t just scratch him, he was staggering him with a combo of blows.
Something they did to Flashy individually though. Or something Hellfire did at least.
And that’s Tony by himself,
Tony after a prolonged fight with other like Strange.

But I guess if we scale MCU Hulk to High 7-A+, then then being High 7-A+ isn't that wild.

Something they did to Flashy individually though. Or something Hellfire did at least.
Yeah, but then there’s also the time where Flash wasn’t even moved by one of Hellfire’s combos.
But I guess if we scale MCU Hulk to High 7-A+, then then being High 7-A+ isn't that wild.
Yeah I was gonna bring that up too. Hulk’s performance against Thanos is pretty similar to the ninja fight now that I think about it. Hulk/Hellfire+Gale could knock around Thanos/Flash, but as soon as Thanos/Flash started trying for real, they ended the fight easily.

Oh right since the ninjas are also the topic of this thread I might as well bring this up again
Also that reminds me we probably could upgrade the ninjas human form to At least High 7-C, possibly Low 7-B since they did manage to do some damage to Brave Giant in the redraw while being in human form as well as tank Brave Giant’s Gigavolt Smash relatively unharmed. Also the lake vaporization in their durability section needs to be removed from their profile as it has been retconned due to the redraws.

I'd like to discuss SG and Metal Bat scaling to Garou. Imo MB scales to Garou and SC scales to MB, so all of them are FTL.

I disagree with giving Saitama Class E scaling to EOW.

Btw, for the stuff in my sandbox to be applied, would I have to create my own CRT, or could I add it on here?

Probably the most controversial part of this CRT. We should discuss whether Metal Bat and Sage Centipede scale to Garou or not.
They shOuldN't i don't know why is no one mentioning this but SC couldn't catch an helicopter without using his tentacles but even with tentacles the people inside of that plane can seemingly react to it

I don’t think Bang and EC should scale tbh, as Bang was only fighting a sleeping Garou, and, as we know, Garou gets stronger through reactive evolution.
Not getting strong quickly enough to the point Bang doesn’t scale 😒

Either way, EC wouldn’t scale since Bang never fought EC with Awakening Breath.

So most people disagree with speed upgrades while most people agree with most AP upgrades. But it seems there are still disagreements and unclear parts.

Will High 6-B ratings be solid or possibly/likely? Damage mentioned that MX3 has problems with the calc and NikHelton seems to agree with "likely" rating.

Will Metal Bat and Garou fully scale to High 6-B value or half of it?

What will the durability of ENW and ENO be? Will both be unknown? Tbh I still don't think we should completely ignore that Garou couldn't one-shot ENW.

Will EC, Bang, and Genos scale to 6-C? Pretty much everyone besides Lord Tracer and me agrees to this.

Nobody seems to have problems with 5-C scaling. I am still iffy towards 4.3 value though.

You put way too many things in just one thread.
Nobody seems to have problems with 5-C scaling. I am still iffy towards 4.3 value though.
I already talked with NikHelton, he is going to change the 4.3 value to 7.55, the average between 4.3 and 10.8.

It's just really difficult to discuss all these ratings at the same time, personally I would have preferred if a CRT had been made for the High 6-B calc first, the scaling and the creation of Sage Centipede's profile and EOW's new key.

The speed discussion can wait for later.

What will the durability of ENW and ENO be? Will both be unknown?

It will be unknown. Since it is made of water. It would take High 6-A AP to destroy it completely, but anyone can technically do damage to it.

Will EC, Bang, and Genos scale to 6-C? Pretty much everyone besides Lord Tracer and me agrees to this.

Really? Who agrees? Bang scaling is ridiculous. He got incapacitated by a tap from Garou who evolved even further after fighting him. Not sure how the hell Genos or EC scales either.

Will Metal Bat and Garou fully scale to High 6-B value or half of it?

Full. There's no need to split it since they both proved they could do damage to Sage. Garou especially, considering he doesn't even need Metal Bat to be there.

Will High 6-B ratings be solid or possibly/likely? Damage mentioned that MX3 has problems with the calc and NikHelton seems to agree with "likely" rating.

There is currently two approvals of the calc vs one with an issue.

Really? Who agrees? Bang scaling is ridiculous. He got incapacitated by a tap from Garou who evolved even further after fighting him.
Bang got knocked out after a long fight between the two.

EC scales to Awakening Breath Bang and Post Superfight Genos scales to EC with one specific attack.

It's hard to deny FTL Metal Bat after all.

The only way for MB to not be FTL is that we have to assume Garou only used 0.1% of his speed when he created a combo attack with MB to damage SC.

The G4 thing should be something sincerely, the bending argument can be countered by him controlling him and in the databook it is mentioned that they follow the opponent, that is, they are not bending without reason, the reason is the user doing it, besides hence he is called light and has made refraction.

Another thing, the calculation of Genos 0.29c is completely wrong, it was done years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back