• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU: High 6-A/5-C Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Couldn't that scale to CM via this statement and Ronan thinking CM is above the tesseract then? And the Korath thinking thanos is like >>> ?
It's not as direct as Hela's statement.

That's a I think gives some credibility to Ronan's implications and what we know of the tesseract
It's still not to the level of knowledge that Hela shows towards the Tesseract and the Eternal Flame.

Really though I think all of this should at least make possiby High 6-A viable at the very least because captain marvel has a lot going for her alongside the tesseract stuff and some conveniently alligned feats in What-If and statements from feige all which come out to High 6-A
The Tesseract
**** I FORGOT ABOUT THIS

This gives more credibility to moon level MCU and Captain Marvel being above the tesseract
Not the calc for that but it would be consistent with CM in What-If having this high 6-A feat as well

wasn't it only labelled to be variable based on size because it was considered an outlier then for it to scale to actual AP
I don't see why holding the power stone doesn't scale to someone's AP, considering there literally "Channels" the energy of the stone in order to do stuff with it.
Ronin did it and nearly popped, the only reason he was saved was because he jammed it into his (Likely Uru) hammer.
Thanos held that shit for a far longer time than Ronin and never threatened to pop, do note that Thanos is far larger than Ronin as well the the power he would be channeling would be even greater.

Btw can you update the OP @RoTt35 with this stuff
Really though I think all of this should at least make possiby High 6-A viable at the very least because captain marvel has a lot going for her alongside the tesseract stuff and some conveniently alligned feats in What-If and statements from feige all which come out to High 6-A

Add this as well for feige's statement
Since that's also high 6-A

And remove scarlet witch and rockets nidvallir stuff as well

The Power Stone amped Ronan to Moon level durability, and it is stated that its user gains enhanced stamina
Ah here's feige's statement for ya
We can talk about this in the MCU discussion thread and I asked for help finding it there since I'm having trouble and it's likely burried pretty deep

This so far is the only thing close to ir I could find:

When explaining the character in-depth, and specifically the casting of Brie Larson, Feige reveals, “With Captain Marvel, who has powers that approach a level that we haven’t seen before in our films, you need to counter-balance that by finding somebody who is also very human and very relatable and can get into a groove with the audience, where they’re willing to see her fly through the sun and punch a moon away from a spacecraft. At the same time, we need her to land and have relatable flaws.”
Shit nvm I found some articles it was this statement here that I sent above so it was correct that feige said she could punch a moon away
[/Qoute]
Here's the feige stuff for ya

Why are you removing rockets stuff?
Because it's decisive and not agreed on as beeing usable by most people here
who's going to be affected by this thread?
Infinity War and Endgame scaling

Ah here's feige's statement for ya

Shit nvm I found some articles it was this statement here that I sent above so it was correct that feige said she could punch a moon away
[/Qoute]
Here's the feige stuff for ya

Because it's decisive and not agreed on as beeing usable by most people here

Infinity War and Endgame scaling
Based on what?

Seems vague if anything. If it was something more direct like actual statements like calling Captain Marvel as much worse than the Tesseract or something, I'd buy it. But as it stands, I personally would not use this.
Were not just gonna handwave a statement so blatant.
His words exactly:
Ronin: We'll be back for the weapon
Lacky: The Core (Tesseract)
Ronin: The Woman (Strong women music plays)

Seems pretty cut and dry that Ronin considers Carol a greater weapon than even the Tesseract
Cool, scales to nobody else sadly.
Scales to Thanos as he was able to tank the full power of the stone without relying on a weapon, and in extension anyone who was able to at least somewhat compare to Thanos.

Just woke up, so I wanna give my proper thoughts
Sling Rings
Disagree FRA
The Tesseract
Kinda vague, but I'm okay with it
The Bifrost
Disagree for SW, but I'm okay for Stormbreaker
Captain Marvel
  • WoG states: “With Captain Marvel, who has powers that approach a level that we haven’t seen before in our films, you need to counter-balance that by finding somebody who is also very human and very relatable and can get into a groove with the audience, where they’re willing to see her fly through the sun and punch a moon away from a spacecraft". Knocking the moon out of orbit is High 6-A.
  • Captain Marvel performed a High 6-A feat in What If...?
Sure
Hadron Enforcer
Yes

Last edited:
The statement comes from Erik Selvig, who's basically an authority on physics within the MCU and was a key factor in stopping the convergence in The Dark World and even tried warning people about it before it happened, to say he doesn't have knowledge on things like ignores how credible he's been in the past
No on magics tho, his statement also doesn't mention how the energy would be used.
Do you need to power a machine that allows for indimensional travel?
Is the energy focused on beam to break the fabric of reality?
The space stone (Which is the one cosmic objects that Selvig interacted the most) can create portals due to its inherence ability to manipulate space, not necesariliy energy.

I will try to address the other points later.

Kinda vague, but I can see it working
Just gona copy this here since I don't feel like re-writing it

His words exactly:
Ronin: We'll be back for the weapon
Lacky: The Core (Tesseract)
Ronin: The Woman (Strong women music plays)

Seems pretty cut and dry that Ronin considers Carol a greater weapon than even the Tesseract

Yes, but he can channel the (Greater than Ronin levels) energy without popping.
Also why the hell would he not do that? His entire motive in this scene is to remake the universe which requires all the stones together

There is also the scene where we were told his future self destroyed the stones and even outright stated it damn near killed him during the attempt to destroy the stones.
Also not sure if it counts as being longer than Ronan’s exposure to the same stone Thanos was using tbh.

Captain Marvel's High 6-A feat is solid, but no one other than SW scales to her.
Ronan indirectly agreed with Korath, who also knows the power of Captain Marvel, stating that Thanos is the most powerful being in the universe. So according to statements and feats the scaling would be: Tesseract < Captain Marvel (1995) < Thanos < Captain Marvel (2018-2023), makes sense considering it was the first time Captain Marvel unleashed her true power and the time gap

Overall not bad but some of the points are pretty faulty.

• I dunno how the Ronan statement proves literally anything, so I'm going to ask for some context. It's been a minute since I've seen Captain Marvel. From what I can tell it's literally him just clarifying that Captain Marvel is the one they are searching for. @Shmeatywerbenmanjenson 's explanation doesn't really help because he just repeated what they said again.
  • Thanos is most certainly not stronger than Captain Marvel, so that implication may as well be null.
  • The Captain Marvel section is kind of questionable because it seems more...illustrative than anything else? Like I guess it could be used, but 'punch a moon away from a spacecraft' is very vague, and not at all 'knocking the moon out of orbit', so you'll probably have to throw that out.
  • The Eternal Flame comment from Hela is also completely bunk. There is literally no implication that the Flame has more AP than the Tesseract, and this further supported by how the Eternal Flame isn't even used for AP??? Like that's so vague it's unuseable.
Everything else seems fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back