• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU: High 6-A/5-C Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multi-Continent level (High 6-A)
Sling Rings
The Tesseract
The Bifrost
Captain Marvel
  • WoG states: “With Captain Marvel, who has powers that approach a level that we haven’t seen before in our films, you need to counter-balance that by finding somebody who is also very human and very relatable and can get into a groove with the audience, where they’re willing to see her fly through the sun and punch a moon away from a spacecraft". Knocking the moon out of orbit is High 6-A.
  • Captain Marvel performed a High 6-A feat in What If...?
Moon level (5-C)
Hadron Enforcer

Last edited:
Following and we discussed this in detail elsewhere so I'm leaning towards agreeing as there's a decent amount here but there's still discussion that needs to be had

Last edited:
I have a few questions regarding these. One, why is the tesseract's surface destruction going for the ground-based destruction for the assumption besides air-explosion? How do we know them being more powerful than the tesseract aren't just hyperboles?

6-9?
images

69!
The month?
November!

Moon level (5-C)
Hadron Enforcer
Never really considered how logical this actually is. I think this holds weight. Can’t speak for the High 6-A stuff since I’m not as well versed in the whole feat math details as other members are. But I can support 5-C weaponry

Crazy how the guidebook just tells us “Moon level damage ain’t shit for Ronan”

Didn't Stormbreaker nullify the Infinity Gauntlet? If I remember correctly It didn't physically overpower the beam.

Plus, what happened to Surtur being blasted to bits from the explosion in Ragnarok? Age of Ultron Thor should not be dozens of times more durable than Surtur

Plus, what happened to Surtur being blasted to bits from the explosion in Ragnarok? Age of Ultron Thor should not be dozens of times more durable than Surtur
He wouldn't be if you recall we don't scale vision to the complete mindstones power, see here:

Do not scale Vision to Ultron with the Mind Stone. This creates several scaling problems and contradictions, as well as it being stated that Vision was unable to unlock the Mind Stone's full power, whereas Ultron likely did not have such a problem.

Also Surtur's dying doesn't affect those stronger than himself like prime odin who nearly killed him and prime hela whose stronger than prime odin

Also Surtur's dying doesn't affect those stronger than himself like prime odin who nearly killed him and prime hela whose stronger than prime odin
That still doesn’t change the fact that he’s far above Hela, who’s stronger than awakened Thor, who’s stronger than he was in Age of Ultron.

He's far above a weakened Hela my guy not prime hela so no that doesn't **** anything up
It means no one below Surtur can reach those tiers, which are already super scuffed. Most of this crt is just saying “Well someone said this thing is the most powerful so they automatically have to know exactly how strong everything else is.”

Its literally not even debatable that Prime Hela is >> Odin who is > Eternal Flame Surtur for nearly killing him with Surtur needing to haul ass to stay live to regain his power again to try to destroy asgard once again.
It means no one below Surtur can reach those tiers, which are already super scuffed. Most of this crt is just saying “Well someone said this thing is the most powerful so they automatically have to know exactly how strong everything else is.”
Lets be real Surtur is one instance of someone dying to a High 6-B feat compared to what at the very least is solid 5-C stuff let alone the High 6-A stuff so there's more there than not and even then there's direct statements from WoG that Thanos surpassed all previous threats in power:

courtesy of @Dinobot1996
All I've found so far in terms of statements:

Kevin Feige on Thanos: “So, within the first five minutes of ‘Infinity War’ people will understand why Thanos is the biggest and baddest villain in the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.”

There's also this statement from Joe Russo: “It was always the intent, in a larger arc, to split the Avengers up before the greatest threat that they’ve ever seen. Thanos is a virtually indestructible character, which makes him an extremely difficult character to fight.”

This would logically include Surtur as well not just ignoring the fact that Thor got stormbreaker in Infinity War so nothing stops that from scaling above surtur when the weapon is still relevant to as a powerhouse in Odin's eyes and Rocket's eyes and etc.

Kevin Feige on Thanos: “So, within the first five minutes of ‘Infinity War’ people will understand why Thanos is the biggest and baddest villain in the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.”

There's also this statement from Joe Russo: “It was always the intent, in a larger arc, to split the Avengers up before the greatest threat that they’ve ever seen. Thanos is a virtually indestructible character, which makes him an extremely difficult character to fight.”
Dormammu: Funny as shit

Dormammu: Funny as shit
shh we aren't talking about the funny vapor wave color pallet man here lol

Also like rocket literally has a moonbusting weapon that's stated as such in film and guidebooks confirmed to be a such ronan tanks it while amped with the powerstone and Rocket considers stormbreaker like a entire tier up in weaponry
  • Rocket itself states that Nidavellir, place of creation of Mjölnir and Stormbreaker, makes the most powerful and horrific weapons to ever torment the universe.
this isn't accounting the interdimensional portal statement stating High 6-A energy is needed to make portals which is backed by Wong thinking that bloke with a sling ring in She-Hulk would like destroy the world or something if I'm remembering correctly but anyhow Thanos tanks those rings AP

This is missing context. She needs the Flame to bring back her army.
Rocket itself states that Nidavellir, place of creation of Mjölnir and Stormbreaker, makes the most powerful and horrific weapons to ever torment the universe.
Rocket doesn’t matter here. He doesn’t have all encompassing knowledge on how strong their weapons are, and how they are in comparison to the Hadron Enforcer.

Rocket doesn’t matter here. He doesn’t have all encompassing knowledge on how strong their weapons are, and how they are in comparison to the Hadron Enforcer.
okay tell us why he doesn't know then?

This is missing context. She needs the Flame to bring back her army.
what context is missing from that statement yes she needs it to revive her army but that doesn't discredit it also having power enough to make surtur go from 6-B to striking the core of asgard causing a high 6-B feat if anything that whole finale gives credit to her statement of how powerful the eternal flame is, hell Odin kept it around because it was powerful, no different from the Tesseract and Casket of Winters and again Odin scales above Eternal Flame Surtur and so does Prime Hela her praise should definitely be concrete and undeniable so the only context being ignored is by you

You’re the one who has to prove he does.
what context is missing from that statement yes she needs it to revive her army but that doesn't discredit it also having power enough to make surtur go from 6-B to striking the core of asgard causing a high 6-B feat if anything that whole finale gives credit to her statement of how powerful the eternal flame is, hell Odin kept it around because it was powerful, no different from the Tesseract and Casket of Winters and again Odin scales above Eternal Flame Surtur and so does Prime Hela her praise should definitely be concrete and undeniable so the only context being ignored is by you
Odin kept it around because if Surtur got it he would be at full power. Come on man.

Also, Surtur uses the whole eternal flame to destroy Asgard, so honestly, if you wanna keep this crt going I would remove this thing. It’s not helping you.

this isn't accounting the interdimensional portal statement stating High 6-A energy is needed to make portals which is backed by Wong thinking that bloke with a sling ring in She-Hulk would like destroy the world or something if I'm remembering correctly but anyhow Thanos tanks those rings AP
Its not that he's tanked them. The Russo brothers stated the reason Strange didn't use the trick Wong pulled on Cull was because Thanos was too durable for that to work

Odin kept it around because if Surtur got it he would be at full power. Come on man.
ya know both of those things aren't mutually exclusive
You’re the one who has to prove he does.
Nah Rockets credibility has already been proved with many instances of Rocket giving input of the power of things and being a genius weapon smith himself,
Dude is clearly well versed enough to know the credibility of Nidvallir, has quite literally invented a moon busting weapon, routinely has done power readings of thing such as the thanos snap energy surges without being like told he was a dumbass with stark or other intelligent beings present dude has credibility
Its not that he's tanked them. The Russo brothers stated the reason Strange didn't use the trick Wong pulled on Cull was because Thanos was too durable for that to work
yeah that's sorta what I meant but worded it shitty my bad
Also, Surtur uses the whole eternal flame to destroy Asgard, so honestly, if you wanna keep this crt going I would remove this thing. It’s not helping you.
that's up for the Op to decide to keep

also yeah @The_one_you_least_expect I kinda think that as well that it was moreso a fate thing with him being tied to its destruction regardless

ya know both of those things aren't mutually exclusive
What does that mean
Nah Rockets credibility has already been proved with many instances of Rocket giving input of the power of things and being a genius weapon smith himself,

Dude is clearly well versed enough to know the credibility of Nidvallir, has quite literally invented a moon busting weapon, routinely has done power readings of thing such as the thanos snap energy surges without being like told he was a dumbass with stark or other intelligent beings present dude has credibility
That isn’t proof he knows how strong their weapons are. I’m not doubting his intelligence, I’m just saying you’re reading too far into the statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back