• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might make a CBS Hulk Universe General Discussion Thread (might classify it by MCA given they were the distributors) regarding that verse because it actually has two pilot movies, a few seasons, and three movies, so it would help to keep track of findings and get any possible assistance along the way

Last edited:
I genuinely think a lot of effort went into the Lionsgate movie. Thomas Jane also really fit the role of Frank Castle for me.
prefer it when Punisher focuses on Frank just being a crazy maniac rather than someone who is doing the "right thing"
He literally he makes a guy he's interrogating believe he's getting burned with a blowtorch by burning meat and poking his back with a popsicle. Its so bizarre, but its genuinely the type of thing you'd see Frank do in 616

I sometimes wish Twitter didn’t exist because after wakanda forever came out some guy on Twitter said the movie is offensive to Mexicans (maybe some other people said that to)

did they really need to politicize/say it’s offensive. (Do these guys have anything better to do)

i honestly didn’t see anything offensive to Mexicans in the movie

I sometimes wish Twitter didn’t exist because after wakanda forever came out some guy on Twitter said the movie is offensive to Mexicans (maybe some other people said that to)

did they really need to politicize/say it’s offensive. (Do these guys have anything better to do)

Yep, sounds like twitter. Offended by every little thing in existence

I think Twitter users should be considered a new species of human being
It's Twitter and the SJWs, they will try to find something offensive in the way you're breathing just to look like they're really progressive and helping minorities even though they're just a bunch of glory-seeking jerks who are no better than the racist/sexist/homophobic jerks they say they're fighting

It's Twitter and the SJWs, they will try to find something offensive in the way you're breathing just to look like they're really progressive and helping minorities even though they're just a bunch of glory-seeking jerks who are no better than the racist/sexist/homophobic jerks they say they're fighting
You mean like the person who said white people shouldn’t watch black panther wakanda forever during the opening week and should watch it next week

Namor isn't Mexican or Latino, he's basically Mayan. Complete and utterly uncolonized

Nah idk about this one cause I don’t think I’ve ever seen an “””””“SJW”””””” in my entire lifespan on Twitter tbh, and whenever I do see that term getting thrown around it’s usually a blanket term used by people that try to play the victim when they’re rightfully getting called out for saying something stupid

Not MCU-related, but word of advice: don't look up the #DisneyStrangeWorld tag on Twitter. LOTS of homophobia going on there.
Anyways back to MCU discussion

They feared Namor's Gigachad energy would permanently blind the audience...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back