• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then don't hype yourself and don't believe leakers. I fixed your problem
Okay, but hear me out in defence of Abaddon

Fake leaks are really really funny
Honestly, it's not even fake leaks since I usually don't check those before I watch the movies. Some of the content in phase 4 just really wasn't that interesting to me and the ones that I was excited for just kinda felt off when I watched them. Not even sure how to explain some of them

Honestly, it's not even fake leaks since I usually don't check those before I watch the movies. Some of the content in phase 4 just really wasn't that interesting to me and the ones that I was excited for just kinda felt off when I watched them. Not even sure how to explain some of them
You'll be fine. Every phase had shit content, I'm sure you can deal with a few more.

Bro really got a profile before She-Hulk 😭

Now that i think about it it would be very funny if we made a profile for every other character in the series before She-Hulk we should do that
What's even funnier is that we got KEVIN before we even got to She-Hulk's page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back