• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i also spotted Peter from the alternate reality where Flash got bitten by the spider and became a criminal and Peter put on Doc Ock-like arms to stop him

After the most recent upgrades, the top of the most powerful characters would be something like this:
  1. K.E.V.I.N. (Low 1-C)
  2. Infinity Ultron (2-A)
  3. The Watcher (2-A)
  4. Doctor Strange Supreme (2-A with Magic)
  5. Alioth (2-A)
  6. Dormammu (2-C)
  7. Arishem (3-A)
  8. Celestials (3-C)
  9. Khonshu (4-A with Spatial Manipulation)
  10. Thor/Gorr (At least 5-A, possibly 4-C)

Arishem when:

Malekith, Hydra, Ultron, Dormmamu, Ego, Ronan, & Thanos threaten the population of Earth, the galaxy, or the Universe
For now I sleep

Also Arishem when:
The Eternals kill his baby boy/son/brother
images

So anyway, with the news that Henry Cavill apparently WON'T be coming back as Superman (I've heard conflicting statements), I saw some people suggest he be Captain Britain in the MCU. Anybody here know enough about him to know if Cavill would be a good fit?

So, how are they gonna treat Adam in Vol 3 based off powerscaling? Is he gonna be current Thor/Gorr level kind of like in the comics? Or are they gonna downplay him just to be merciful to the Guardians?

So, how are they gonna treat Adam in Vol 3 based off powerscaling? Is he gonna be current Thor/Gorr level kind of like in the comics? Or are they gonna downplay him just to be merciful to the Guardians?
They might make him powerful on par with Thor/Gorr but knowing MCU they might just downplay him.

Isn't Adam bearing the soul gem on his head, so what gem are they going to give to him in MCU, are they going to bring back the soul gem or just give him a regular gem ?

Yeah it just looks like some strange device, probably from the Sovereign. Considering the Stone storyline is pretty much over now and the Stones were destroyed, I doubt they will bring it back, or they better have an extremely good explanation (other than "it's the multiverse", which is still a good option)
I mean the soul stone is connected to death and stuff. And the stones have been implied to be somewhat sentient. So maybe the soul stone decide to bring itself back using warlock

Yeah it just looks like some strange device, probably from the Sovereign. Considering the Stone storyline is pretty much over now and the Stones were destroyed, I doubt they will bring it back, or they better have an extremely good explanation (other than "it's the multiverse", which is still a good option)
Didn't the comics reveal the Stones can reform themselves after being destroyed? Or am I remembering wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back