• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn! that's huge, so celestials are partly made of adamantium in the mcu? this feels like valentina is gonna be included in the wolverine project or something
Or Sersi created it...Or maybe it always existed and but only in really small amount and due to it not being as versatile as Vibranium the governments kind of just ignored it (Reminder the Adamantium is heavy as ****)

Screen20Shot202022-12-2620at2012.png

Or Sersi created it...Or maybe it always existed and but only in really small amount and due to it not being as versatile as Vibranium the governments kind of just ignored it (Reminder the Adamantium is heavy as ****)
sersi turned it to a white marble so she didnt create it,it having to have always existed might be truebut then it is more interesting and makes the celestials less impressive for being made of a metal that has always existed on earth

sersi turned it to a white marble so she didnt create it,it having to have always existed might be truebut then it is more interesting and makes the celestials less impressive for being made of a metal that has always existed on earth
Or adamantium does not come from Earth but from the Celestials themselves. In that version, it might be a simple component of their biology

idk maybe he's just very strong in the movie
just how strong can he be from what we know so far?
against a god elevated to the status of low tier celestials and could be higher in his next movie, a witch with multiversal range reality manipulation and probability hexes, a cosmic being arguably superior to thanos and cn hype up that stats via energy absorbtion, a man wizard with power of the gods that probably knows more spells than any one in the multiverse atm.......honestly unless kang would be as powerful as dormammu or infinite ultron he is getting godstomped.

Figured it would be considered a possibility in case we decide to upgrade the full infinity gauntlet in a way I suppose
I mean the full Infinity Gauntelt is already 2-A.

if the time and the space stones were used at the same time, does that mean they could warp the space-time continuum?
If you're talking like destroying the entire timeline, probably not? Since they haven't really shown feats on that level.

Last edited:
it's honestly nothing crazy just some profiles:

I honestly never expected this game to have 6-B characters
there's honestly some planet level statements but i'm leaving those alone for now lol
Yeah. Dunno how I feel about 5-B for these characters based on this single statement
also would this be nanotechnology?
Most likely

I honestly never expected this game to have 6-B characters
Yeah it gets pretty up there and believe it nor not midnight suns is even higher on the list
Yeah. Dunno how I feel about 5-B for these characters based on this single statement
Fair and I have to get further into the game anyway to see what goes on with the cosmic cube and the Kree Invasion in a future timeline and that's just for the big scale story stuff so idk what other statements I could come across, that aside I've gotta do Bucky's storyline, Spider-Man's and The Mighty Thor's as well

Yeah it's pretty blatant with some stuff and has a very haxed out cast with the highest tiered stuff being low 2-C easily, even CM may be in the 4-B ranges in binary😬 even then it's confirmed her base is above Thor and we know she's either FTL or MFTL while flying in space

Hulk would very much upscale CM since she considers him to be in a tier of his own and thinks nothing she could do would ever be able to stop him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back