• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mecha Frieza vs Master Roshi

Roshi has little jar with seal from TOP if mafuba is needed.

-this is TOP Roshi vs Mecha Frieza that got stomped by ssj Trunks. Win by killing opponent, both are in character.

Code:
-votes for roshi:
Code:
-votes for frieza:

ToP Roshi is probably stronger. He's somewhere around the level of Imperfect Cell, if I'm correct. And he's certainly more skilled.

I think you are correct about Roshi having the ap and skill advantage, it is possible that frieza is faster though and he also has weird durability that might help.

Yeah I have kind of realised roshi would stomp here but I have been trying to make a competitive match up for TOP roshi but have struggled to do so, would just be nice to see roshi get a notable victory on this site.

Personally? I don't see Roshi anywhere near SS class. I always saw him just somewhere abve the Ginyu Force. It was said by Beerus that Goku in his base form couldn't beat a full power Frieza in BoG. Tien is definitely way weaker than base Goku, and I don't see him getting that much stronger from BoG to ToP. I always considered Tien breaking Katchi Katchin with his Tri Beam making him stronger than Buu Saga Gohan was prior to having his potential unlocked to be a fallacy of logic, as Gohan never tried to destroy the Katchin cube with his own power, he tried to cut it with the sword. That just proved that the sword couldn't handle it, it doesn't mean Gohan couldn't have destroyed the Katchin if he wanted to. Comparing the results of blasting with ki to cutting with a sword seems like a fallacy of logic to me. I alsoo consider Roshi briefly giving Frost trouble to be a HORRIBLE outlier. DB Super was filled with outliers and power scaling issues, one of the main reasons (along with Goku being flandarized and there being too many callbacks to the original DB series) why people hated it.

That being said, even if Roshi was at Solar System level (which I personally very seriously doubt), this should still go to Frieza. He can fly, has way better stamina, is probably faster, and, even if Roshi WERE stronger than him, Frieza could always just blow up the Earth. There are only three ways Roshi could win from my perspective:

1: He fires a Kamehameha that Frieza does not dodge. 2: He catches Frieza off guard with the Lightning Flash Surprize attack. 3: Frieza just stands there like an idiot while Roshi uses his Evil Containment Wave.

Pretty much, I can only see Roshi winning if Frieza drops his guard or suffers Plot Induced Stupidity. Don't get me wrong, Frieza is very overconfident, and the DB series (not just Super) is full of PIS (not that it stops it from being great). Still, Frieza is very intelligent despite his overconfidence.

Mecha Frieza got downgraded to At least Low 4-C while Roshi got upgraded to 4-B. This is a stomp now.

Back