• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo vs Iihiko Shishime

If I remember correctly, Mewtwo starts off with telekinesis. This thread's Water Bottle told me that Subjective Immunity negged All Fiction and he told me that's 4-D apparently. Mewtwo doesn't have any 4-D powers or abilities.

He told me that it should be able to negate Mewtwo's telekinesis. But I'll let other people debate on that.

You basically can't, unless you have some sort of non-supernatural OP charisma (or Social Influencing in general).

Though his nulling ability was downgraded from 4D some time ago iirc

If Mewtwo's telekinesis wasn't to work, even to grab and toss, could Mewtwo use telekinesis to redirect one of Iihiko's rubber bands at himself?

GyroNutz said:
If Mewtwo's telekinesis wasn't to work, even to grab and toss, could Mewtwo use telekinesis to redirect one of Iihiko's rubber bands at himself?
I'm quite sure the telekinesis would "break" due to how Iihiko's ability works and be unaffected.

That seems weird. Does it have feats of 'breaking' Class Z telekinesis?

Edit: Ok it gets power nulled, I understand now

EmperorDoom25 said:
Mewtwo dies before he does that
How? Iihiko has a range of a couple of meters against an opponent who abuses flight, range and teleportation, and is smart enough to keep a distance from an opponent it can otherwise do literally nothing to.

GyroNutz said:
EmperorDoom25 said:
Mewtwo dies before he does that
How? Iihiko has a range of a couple of meters against an opponent who abuses flight, range and teleportation, and is smart enough to keep a distance from an opponent it can otherwise do literally nothing to.
I guess that could work. Does Mewtwo has resistance to possession?

NLF tho. It was agreed in another thread some time ago that he can't negate stuff above the level he's already shown, since people were saying he could negate even High 3A attacks and shit.

The Coolest Water Bottle said:
Unless those characters above his tier have resistance to Power Nullification or are 5-D, their attacks won't work.
Where does that 5-D comes? You don't need 5-D to hurt him.

Back