• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo vs Iihiko Shishime

TriforcePower1 said:
You basically can't, unless you have some sort of non-supernatural OP charisma (or Social Influencing in general).

Though his nulling ability was downgraded from 4D some time ago iirc
Laughs in Weather Report

The Coolest Water Bottle said:
Arceus0x said:
does ihiko have anything against BFR?
Depends on how Mewtwo BFR works.
he can teleport ppl to the freaking void, can teleprot in it and out of it himself, has pocket reality creation but that feat is 4-A so we cant count it in.

Arceus0x said:
Arceus0x said:
does ihiko have anything against BFR?
Depends on how Mewtwo BFR works.
he can teleport ppl to the freaking void, can teleprot in it and out of it himself, has pocket reality creation but that feat is 4-A so we cant count it in.
I mean, does he uses portals? or does he simply banishes people to the void?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGVw2o5K6Lw

he sucked some characters into the void and also can banish souls into the void in other games

Arceus0x said:
Arceus0x said:
I mean, does he uses portals? or does he simply banishes people to the void?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGVw2o5K6Lwhe sucked some characters into the void and also can banish souls into the void in other games
Yeah, that is definitely getting nulled.
she can null instant teleportation?
Yes he can, it is an ability, so it gets nulled.
what if mewtwo nulls the null

Arceus0x said:
disable nulls any attack
That doesn't tell me anything.
basically i read a bit. i have one question, if ihiko does not even know about an ability, or the fact that it is being used, how does the immunity counter that?

Arceus0x said:
basically i read a bit. i have one question, if ihiko does not even know about an ability, or the fact that it is being used, how does the immunity counter that?
He doesn't need to know about an ability to null it.

If he doesn't even knows about an ability being used, the chance of it getting nulled is much higher because Subjective Immunity works by nulling any attack Iihiko doesn't recognises as an attack

Arceus0x said:
He doesn't need to know about an ability to null it.
If he doesn't even knows about an ability being used, the chance of it getting nulled is much higher because Subjective Immunity works by nulling any attack Iihiko doesn't recognises as an attack
well that means that neither of them can kill eachother. mewtwo is resitant to mind hax and 5-C attacks cant do shiz to him. Lihiko has immortality and that is it (in his profile it is stated that the 4-D is not considered legitamate).

basically it is an inconclusive.

however mewtwo could do what is stated in lihiko's weakness (tricking lihiko into taking the hit or making him hit himself) which (with mewtwo's absolute genius intelligence) can indeed provide

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Iihiko ignores dura
well yes, but only conventional dura. mewtwo could activate his precog which is his personal abbility and not an attack and read what is going to happen thus dodging. i think mewtwo is not a fool to figure out that he should not let himself get damaged, thus mewtwo can spam teleportation or escape to the void and back, either way it would go incon due to both of them not being able to hit eachother

Resistance to mind hax is not the same as resistance to Possesion? Has anyone eve tried to posses Mewtwo? If not, he is not resistant to that.

Mewtwo is not tricking Iihiko as Mewtwo doesn't know about Iihiko's weakness.

Ionliosite said:
Resistance to mind hax is not the same as resistance to Possesion? Has anyone eve tried to posses Mewtwo? If not, he is not resistant to that.
Mewtwo is not tricking Iihiko as Mewtwo doesn't know about Iihiko's weakness.
technically possesion is soul manip which i think mewtwo has and thus could avoid it, but i need some other people who know more than me here, because i am not sure myself

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Arceus0x said:
TheGreatJedi13 said:
possession has 3 types
mental, physical and soul
which is lihiko's?
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Firephoenixearl/Iihiko%27s_Legendary_Possession
i am extremely, and i mean EXTREMLY confused.

they couldn't figure out a more bullshiz character could they.

so does he control the mind of the person and turn them into himself? or does he control the soul first?

because mind hax wont work on mewtwo and if he tries to erase his sould mewtwo can self resurrect

Trust me, i had to bust my brains for that much of an explanation, and even then, it's not 100% correct in the way it's presented, it's just "the closest definition possible".

Firephoenixearl said:
Trust me, i had to bust my brains for that much of an explanation, and even then, it's not 100% correct in the way it's presented, it's just "the closest definition possible".
so i think we should continue on with the inconclusive decicion

Back