• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor change to Wapol page

Kazuma_kuwabara

She/Her
I am literally doing this to know if this is intentional or maybe he is outdated

Wapol is currently 8-B, Buggy is 8-A, This guy is 8-A and while Wapol vs Luffy is probably the most one sided fight BoS, should not Wapol scaled to minimun 8-A like the rest?

I don´t want to change the page and risk getting banned or doing something wrong, so I am gonna wait your opinions

Currently East Blue Saga ratings are pretty weird where everyone from Buchi to Arlong is pretty much on the same level.

From what I can see though, Wapol has no concrete reason for his AP to scale.

Currently East Blue Saga ratings are pretty weird where everyone from Buchi to Arlong is pretty much on the same level.

From what I can see though, Wapol has no concrete reason for his AP to scale.
Tomorrow I will adress your points and see if more people come here

Ok, I still have to search some things but Wapol defeated Dalton, and Dalton has faced Chess, who can fight several Lapan

Lapans were able to fight Luffy and Sanji, Sanji literally had to use named attacks and they were able to catch up with Luffy and Sanji running, so they are at least in the same tier if Sanji has to put a bit of effort

To be fair, Wapol used a form where he needed to eat several weapons to defeat Dalton, something he could not replicate againts Luffy

And we have Chopper at 7-C, I don´t think we could scale Dalton to Arabasta Chopper at all but Chopper In Drum defeated Chessmarino, there are statements of both being equal to Dalton if separate, Wapol with weapons stomped Dalton and should be comparable to Chessmarino at minimun

To summary, Base Wapol only has an 8-B explosion as a calc, if we are gonna count his weaponized form, he could perfecly be 8-A via scaling to Dalton/Chess who are able to defeat Lapans who are at least a minor danger to Sanji and Luffy, if you are gonna do anything with the East blue tiers, this can wait, but with this evidence at least Wapol tier can be changed to 8-A with his weaponized form

Back