• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
i know there are a lot of naruto threads but this caught my attention and i believe it can easily be fixed with out any huge revisions or problems.

According to gwyn's calc https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Gwynbleiddd/Project_Naruto_-_feats_from_chapters_384_-_412#Sasuke.27s_Kiri

Sasuke's Kirin is Large Town level yet on sasuke's profile his low 7-B for kirin? he should be downgraded to HIGH 7-C and in turn so should Kabuto who is also low 7-B from powerscaling to Itachi and Sasuke's "Low 7-B"

So Basically

High 7-C Sasuke High 7-C Kabuto in his sage form

let me know if i misunderstood something or if i assume incorrectly.

i am unsure if were allowed implement it yet.

Actually most characters of Naruto like Zabusa and etc. will be downgraded with the new revisions, but it's better to wait when they will be completed.

the only reason i suggested this is because itachi' tier was changed with this revision so having two characters changed shouldn't be too much of a problem

I think some of Sasuke's stats were also changed as a result of the revisions. Probably his durability for surviving Deidara's bombs.

Let's wait for Gwynbleiddd a while longer. He is not free from school yet.

Someone else will take over from where Gwynbleiddd left off and until the revisions are finished no stats will be changed.

Uhoh soo judging my Gwyns calcs, or at least up until he stopped, does it appear the entire Narutoverse is going to be downgraded?

Ahhh shoot. That stated @LordGriffin1000, forneverworld stated he has an inside source that says there will be some changes to the anime adaption of Naruto: Boruto the movie. Like for example, Toneri will now be included. So the movie is obviously no longer canon as the manGA adaption altered a few things. Now the anime is altering the Manga adaption by doing things like adding toneri which the anime has teased a few times. What...is....the....canon!!!! Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back