• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MistaClean's Beyond Omnipotence Tourney

MistaClean

VS Battles
Image Helper
Welcome to VS Battles Wiki's first ever Beyond Omnipotence tournament! This tourney is all above the highest of high-tiers battling it out. The premise is simple: pick a character from this site that you believe to be more than omnipotent (no restrictions on power-level since it's up to you to prove that they are this powerful) and argue why they will beat your opponent.

Rules:

Voting is based on who was funnier and more creative in their posts. Besides that, votes are no different in their structure. Provide reasoning as to why your vote was funnier, provide examples on which arguments were better, etc.

There are gonna be 16 characters

1 per person

This will be on the fun and games board

The tourney is going to consist of one-on-one match-ups and is done in a single-elimination style. If you lose, you're out. If there are an uneven number of participants, three-way debates may occur in the second or final rounds

If you are do not understand what the typical beyond omnipotence debate looks like, here are some examples:

(Examples are from Comic Vine btw)

If you still don't understand or are too lazy to skim a few posts, I'll list a few acceptable debating techniques for omnipotent+ characters below:

• NLF (No-Limits-Fallacy)
  • Out-of-context scans/feats
  • Misinterpreted scans
  • ABC Logic (though more letters are certainly possible)
  • Photoshop
  • An imaginary narrative explaining how something went that isn't true (ie. "616 Spider-Man actually made TOAA forget that his wife, Mary Jane, existed as if she and TOAA had never been together in One More Day)
  • Extreme lowballing/highballing
  • Using feats from crossovers, memes, alternate universes, or just from characters that slightly resemble yours
  • Wanking
  • Examples from other, unreaible websites
  • Outliers
To sum it up, only use what the greatest debaters would use in their arguments.

Participation:

Do this because you are going to put effort and work into your arguments. Just because this isn't a conventional "serious" tourney doesn't mean you don't have to try.

You need to post within ten days of your opponent posting, otherwise, you get disqualified. I'm willing to extend this if you have a legitimate reason for not being able to post.

Two posts per person (Cus im lazy)

If you are unable to understand who to choose or lack inspiration, here are a number of characters that I, and pretty much anyone with more than two brain cells on this planet, consider to be above omnipotence:

• MCU Captain America
  • 616 Thing
  • Batman
  • DCEU Doomsday
  • MCU Thor
  • DCEU Superman
  • Thanos
  • Gouketsu
Those are just a few examples, but pretty much any character will do.

1: Adult Naruto (Revaret)

2: Yogiri Takatou (Nanazana)

3: Gunvolt (The Smashor)

4: Kamijou Touma (XDragnoir)

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

12:

13:

14:

15:

16:

Yogiri Takatou is the strongest character because his autor says he can kill anything which makes him massively beyond omnipotent because he can kill anything including those characters who are massively beyond omnipotent any no one can combat against that he easily kills Naruto any anything else add him at 1st he can kill anything and no one can debate against it autoe himself literally said he can so it's true i dare you to debate with me on this i wonder how your wanked character can stand a chance against a guy who's said to be able to kill anything by its own autor which means he's above any character you can come up with because autor statements are above anything else so he's stronfest add him 1st spot yes

Back