• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DB said Tatsumaki can kill people via controlling their Chi, is that a thing?

If it is, Mob's got trouble.

Absorbing his own Chi?

She could still control it.

Edit: Also, that should definitely be on her profile.

How does she control it? TK is moot because they both counter eachother.

Killing people with Chinwas always so vague in how it works.

>mob does have a limit to his vessel

Did he ever show his limit during ???%? Like, he erased Mogami's mind world.

No one tried to do calc Moba coming from the battle with Mogami shown in the anime? There are very extensive destruction and evaporation of tens, if not hundreds of thousands of soil. Even though all this is happening in Mogami's world, he did it at the expense of his psychic energy, which can be compared to the physical.

Quangotjokes said:
"???" is just his repressed power. his vessel still has the same limit.
Was that ever confirmed? I don't remember that statement, really. Didn't Mogami said that Mob's body was a mere vessel for his true power?

SpookyShadow said:
Quangotjokes said:
"???" is just his repressed power. his vessel still has the same limit.
Was that ever confirmed? I don't remember that statement, really. Didn't Mogami said that Mob's body was a mere vessel for his true power?
Yes, it's confirmed.

https://*********.com/Manga/Mob-Psycho-100/Chapter-100-013?id=487460#6

https://*********.com/Manga/Mob-Psycho-100/Chapter-100-013?id=487460#7

NikHelton said:
No one tried to do calc Moba coming from the battle with Mogami shown in the anime? There are very extensive destruction and evaporation of tens, if not hundreds of thousands of soil. Even though all this is happening in Mogami's world, he did it at the expense of his psychic energy, which can be compared to the physical.
That happened in a mental world, even if it were calced there is no direct proof mob can do the same in the real world.

The only way that could be added in AP is if ONE said so in an interview or twitter.

Hizack123 said:
Like for real if it really start with base mob then i think tatsumaki can just Powernull him lol
I don't think so, Tatsumaki will not just go all out from the start she will probably try to toy with him first

Shubham Sonsurkar
I don't think so, Tatsumaki will not just go all out from the start she will probably try to toy with him first

i don't think tatsumaki is that type really like i mean look at Dinosaur king

She intantly gone for oneshot

She kind of random really. Then again this is a human opponent too so there is many thing going on.

But yeah.

oh well then tats should take it. "???" is when his repressed power takes control. It has impressive feats, but still below Tats. He's never had a large scale battle in that form either. So there isnt much showing for his combat prowess besides his hax.

I'm looking at the panels you sent me... There's nothing implying non-infinite power.

Anyway, like as before I think conclusively this should be a tie... But power drain makes this a bitch for Tats. Especially when she doesn't have Mob's capability to both go offense and defense at the same time usually.

And we literally all agree with that.

Also even if he doesn't absorb all of Tats' energy at once he could unleash it back at her as power as they fight... Also I think that itself is a scope of how strong Suzuki's power is

Mogami literally crushed his body (vessel) and ???% showed up. ???% is protecting Mob and it's not meant to harm him so him handling it is not ridiculous feat.

this panel seems to imply ???% is separated from his vessel's power limit

Specially when you reach the final chapters and learn that Mob is separated from Shigeo Kageyama (???%)

Huh that's true, but also tbf... Mob basically became one with that final ???%... So there's a chance that .... actually his limit even as regular 100% might not be as low anymore

maybe, but the only info we get on post EoS Mob that would be useful to grasp his power is in the Reigen spin-off where he effortlessly exorcises a curse so powerful Serizawa couldn't affect it, the same guy who previously stalemated base mob.

SpookyShadow said:
Mogami literally crushed his body (vessel) and ???% showed up. ???% is protecting Mob and it's not meant to harm him so him handling it is not ridiculous feat.
that was his astral projection actually

His human body has shown limits. So with every absorbption of tats energy he's putting himself in danger since he can't contain that much power.

You should've said "ONE's statement isn't taken as WoG like in the DB"

That'd be better because this wiki fully believes that shoddy statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back