• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you disagree then make CR thread

If should also be said that this topic have discuss alot around here too.

Even rewind rumble agrees that ones statement really doesn't say mom and tats are =. He probably truly doesn't know who wins as he isn't really a power scaler

1. This was already made and done no point in making it again when NOTHING has changed.

2. Word of God Mob would lose most times if this was normal Mob, HOWEVER even he himself doesn't know who would win if it was serious Mob. I think by serious he meant 100% so since we are using ???% that gives Mob the win.

3. Mob's versatility, more powers, and power absorption give him an easy win.

4. We directly scale Mob to Tatsumaki anyway so arguing higher AP values is a moot point since they are the same.

One said there isn't any answer to who'd win. But he said that before the series was even ended and was technically referring to webcomic tats. Manga tats is buffed from her webcomic counter part.

feats alone, tats stomp. Mob is only comparable via scaling.

Why don't we bring in Mob's planet/star level calc from the game then?

Let's put it this way.

ONE confirms Mob loses to Tats if he was regular.

But he has no idea what happens if ???% wins or not.

This doesn't imply he doesn't know the answer. This implies a close power level between the two. There's no denying this one. The only way Tats beats Mob even at ???% is if you completely ignore the WOG. You can keep preaching all you want, but that's not gonna change here till that part is altered. And ONE has been consistent with his own WoG Statements.

There's no other interpretation of this and as you said, ONE didn't have any intention of powerscaling in the first place. But he's never caused a contradiction with it either.

Or he hadn't decided how strong to make him as the series was still be being drawn up. The series ends with much less impressive feats.

Quangotjokes said:
According to his interview, tats could lose to a building level Esper sometimes. That just doesn't make sense.
DB verse, DC comic and marvel universe: "First time?"

Quang, stop relying on your headcanons and biases.

I mean for crying out loud... If we want to play the nerf game, Saitama got harmed by a cat and can't hit a mosquito. ONE deciding on everyone's power levels at once is understandable. But when you're using it to shut down his EXPLANATION at said power levels, it's ridiculous.

A lot of franchises have 'small' feats but even then have a lot of backing for it.

If an interview doesn't make sense to you because of personal bias and disbelief, then maybe it's your belief that needs to change

Edit - Maybe too snappy since it's late here, but really you're just saying the same thing over and over again. We can get back to the actual topic, aka the fight, any time now.

She's never really actively used it unless the opponent is literally too strong, like say Saitama, Garou, and Golden S. You must be talking about Fubuki's power which temporarily nulled Tats' power, but she doesn't look like she ever needed it. So it's likely a very very late last resort but even then we can't say the same esper power works that way for MP100 consider he's sucking up all the power

Ciruno Fortes said:
She's never really actively used it unless the opponent is literally too strong, like say Saitama, Garou, and Golden S. You must be talking about Fubuki's power which temporarily nulled Tats' power, but she doesn't look like she ever needed it. So it's likely a very very late last resort but even then we can't say the same esper power works that way for MP100 consider he's sucking up all the power
It's clearly stated that Tatsumaki learned it and utilizes it subconsciously. It's not something usable against Saitama, Garou etc, it's only usable against other espers, it makes sense that she never utilized it when she's clearly the strongest esper in the verse.

@Ciruno

i have no personal bias. Just stating that one said he didn't know who'd win. So given what we know tats has the clear feat advantage and can even nullify his esp attacks. He could absorb butthats puts him in danger as he has a limit to what his vessel can hold. Lastly, she can manipulate his energy, even after he absorbed some of hers, considering it would be unstable within him due to his vessel not being able to contain it, this attack would surely be fatal one way or another.

Not only can Tatsumaki replicate Fubuki's technique, she has upgraded it to a powerful attack.

@Quaunt

Nullify ESP powers is debunked by her never using it on another esper in character. I'm already being generous by giving her even a chance of doing it.

Second, there is no clear limit on ???%. You're talking about 100% that has a limit and even then it's a big ass limit.

No not really. OPM espers are clearly shown to be unable to manipulate energy inside another TK barrier. They have to make a connection to it. Otherwise you'd have people ripping out eyes and internal organs inside monsters. Technically Tats did that against Gyoro Gyoro but she had to brute force her way in.

@Gyro

I mean that part I believe. But she still never ever used it. Ever. Even against the other espers.

Yeah but when has she ever used that against any other esper? We've seen in her fight with Fubuki that she only relied on pure raw power. It wasn't as if Fubuki was Saitama level in haxx. That's actually the ability I'm talking about. She can use it for sure, but it's definitely not her go to.

She's definitely going to use it against Mob at some point on his ???% though.

Anyway done with this thread if we're circling back and forth with Quaunt.

In all fairness, she never had a chance or a need to use those techniques on the other espers she has fought.

GyroNutz said:
In all fairness, she never had a chance or a need to use those techniques on the other espers she has fought.
Exactly what i said. It's like if i were to get a claymore to kill a cockroach or something.

@Gyro

Hold on just to check... I'm pretty sure this special ability that's an amped up version of Fubuki's is pretty much what she used on the three big shots. I mean, she uses their own chi against them too so isn't that what's referred to? I always assumed that was the ability that was an amped up version of Fubuki's power.

But yeah still, that doesn't mean she's immediately going to use it. I mean look at Gyoro Gyoro. Pure focus on raw power. Even if you say cockroach killing Claymore, it sounds more like an ability that's not her go to.

You know, if Mob could just win via absorbing, you'd think ONE would have said that when comparing him and Tatsumaki

He said he's not sure who would win between SERIOUS MOB or Tatsumaki. Serious Mob is 100% Mob for sure. ???% Mob is not realy even Mob.

SpookyShadow said:
He said he's not sure who would win between SERIOUS MOB or Tatsumaki. Serious Mob is 100% Mob for sure. ???% Mob is not realy even Mob.
I agree with this. Idk why we always assumed "serious mob" to be ???% mob.

Because by EOS, Mob gets ???%'s power as his base stats

ONE also specifically states that 100% would be stomped

misremembered I guess

Either way it's a pretty big outlier for 100%, which is why we use his actual max power

???% is 7-A via walking and casually smacks everyone else in the verse

100% struggles to contain a High 7-C blast

big difference

I'm very sure One doesn't care about powerscaling at all. He made Saitama not be capable of hurting a damn mosquito.

The Calaca said:
30GT storm
When Deathbattle actually cites the numbers on that one, I will gladly tear it a new one

Or say it's anime only I dunno

SpookyShadow said:
I'm very sure One doesn't care about powerscaling at all. He made Saitama not be capable of hurting a damn mosquito.
That was a one off gag with a character that oneshots basically every opponent he faces anyways, nearly every other scene in the series has a consistent scale of power

Point at any WOG actually given by ONE and it's totally reliable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back