• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monkey D. Luffy (No Gear 4th) vs Black Sperm

Both 7-A, then.

Luffy AP slaps but BS' regen and duplication might be troublesome.

Well, he haven't restricted Gear Third, so in the first round, Luffy basically one-shot every Black Sperm Cells.

Though Black Sperm is faster, due to being able to tag Atomic Samurai, who is faster than his student who has a Mach 7000 feat [How do you get this kind of speed by blitzing bullets?!], Luffy is no slouch and is much faster than Mach 6670 and could go even faster with Gear Second. He also has Precognition to help react better to Black Sperm attacks and assaults.

@ Oblivion Of The Endless - I don't know much about Black Sperm, haven't reach that far into OPM but according to the profile he can only regenerate if he has cell stock left within him so if enough powerful blows are dealt fast enough to a Black Sperm copy, which Luffy could possibly do with his rapid firing techniques, would the copies be able to replicate/regenerate in time and not die with all of its cell stock inside?

If Golden Sperm is the one without regen then he gets slapped.

Black Sperm outlives.

Luffy scales to Law, able to fight Smoker who blitzed his Marineford version who did the Mach 6670 feat. All of them are faster than before, so if anything, they are comparable in the MHS+ field.

I don't think Red Hawk is able to vaporize matter without feats. It's Dura Negation because the explosion happens inside the body.

And his High 7-A durability.

It seems that Black Sperm's regen is like Alucard's so if Luffy manages to kill the ten trillion clones BS is done for. He might be able to kill all of them, since that's a limit, but it won't be soon.

Golden Sperm is a goner from the beginning.

I don't think this should count. Sperm doesn't seem to have any weapons to actually defeat Luffy.

Ten trillion 7-As that are fodder compared to him. He can amp his speed and punch BS clones at a much faster pace or take down lots of them at the same time with G3.

It takes at least 100 to be any sort of threat. So while it's not exactly trillions, it's probably still billions of 7-As.

Kenbokushou Haki+Busoshoku Haki, Red Hawk, and Conqueror's Haki (forgot the japanese name lol) will give Luffy the edge here. Not to mention range and stamina is heavily into Luffy's side, voting Luffy FRA.

Tetsucabrah said:
Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Im not sure if Luffy has sufficient stamina to deal with ten trillions 7-As
Individual cells aren't 7-A.
Then the profile needs to be changed to reflect that, because as it stands now: It makes him look like he's 7-A all around.

Round 1: Incon... i guess, idk Black Sperm AP and Luffy probably can't bypass his regen at the same time that BS can't bypass his dura + blunt force resistance.

Round 2: Luffy takes via versatillity and a lot of skills advantages

Round 1: BS' only reliable wincon is to outlast Luffy since he has no way to pass his durability while Luffy might be able to destroy the 100 billion clones during the... what? 5 days? With speed amps or the G3's "AoE" it wouldn't be too troublesome.

Round 2: Luffy one-shots with G3 and GS has no way to survive since he has no regen nor clones anymore. He stomps his strongest form, as funny as it sounds, because it's not the case with BS (not in its entirety).

Honestly I think allowing Luffy to use Gear 4 would decrease his chances of winning since he would use up a lot more energy. lol

Unless the massive AP increase just allows him to bypass the regen completely.

Black Sperm has been shown to hide parts of himself while other parts are fighting tho so he could theoretically do that. I think it's even in character for him to do it.

round one inconclusive or black sperm wins via out lasting, round 2 Luffy nearly stomps.

If I did the math right, a Mach 6670 fast character could throw 1,143,903 punches in a second so Luffy destroying every 7-A BS is something possible.

And i dont think he can throw that many punches for that long.

60 days, yes. He can't fight for that much, but BS can't harm him either and his stamina hasn't been proven comparable to Luffy's outside of the Regenerationn.

Back