• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
depends on you
Does the show copy me
giphy.gif
(I'm a monkey god) sure I'll watch it

I remember this match was done before and kinda just ended in Mori speed amps (His Acupuncture amps to the point where he looks like he’s teleporting/people can’t see him) and skill stomps

But 20% got upgraded so that changes the game a little bit
Most of this fight Deku will be at 8% and will have the AP edge over Mori

Then with 20% he will be 8-A (127 Tons) so he can take Re Taekwondo kicks from Mori with 20% and probably comes close to one shotting if he hits Mori.
But he can’t maintain 20% for long at this point
And he won’t take Re Taekwondo shots well when he’s in 8%

I won’t vote yet I’ll wait for other opinions but so far I think this match is just gonna be Deku struggling to tag Mori but he could end the fight if he managed to with his LS edge or a 20% hit.

It seems like Mori has much better Skill, Stamina, Abilities, Range and better Reaction/Instinct/Analytical Prediction so voting the weak Monkey King

giphy.webp
giphy.webp

Last edited:
Amps + skill = stomp

I don’t think Deku could even touch him
Stomp? Don't think it's a stomp... What types of Amp... Because deku has Analytical Prediction (Able to predict the movements of opponents much faster than him) so kinda can't blitz...

Back