• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots - New Forum edition

7N3EIznLycQFbosYHB1hUec7XxJrDgpQ-sEk9gOuhWTBP_iN4gxl8CmvsVu_qBvAAi5K7wWwvqDf_Ys=s600-nd-v1

I hate that I know the context of this one
Do you know where to put anger when you hate something? That's right, in the square hole.
Fake Peppino
Spr_fakepeppino_intro3loop_0.gif

That's funny! Y'know, as absurd as it is, Aiden was technically successful in his mission. The tasks were to say something to make Emma feel better. He said the name "Homander" in reference to his Homelander transformation, so step one was straightforwardly completed successfully. Following this, he murdered Emma with heat vision. Before the murder of Emma, she had experienced the social pain of being sad or angry as a result of her toy being broken. Becoming dead means the concept of socializing no longer applying to the person. Therefore, Emma was relieved from her pain. I think Emma was killed fast enough for the death to be painless, and her brain immediately stopped being functional to be able to experience pain ever again, so she did, in fact, become feeling better than being in social pain, meaning Homelander Aiden successfully completed the second and final step. Also, yes, I know that the purpose of Aiden saying something was supposed to be what caused Emma to feel better, rather than the two being achieved separately, but I think the answer to the question at least deserves partial marks.

A few additional things to note...
  • One of Aiden's fingers is off the panel, which is possibly a fourth wall break given the gag nature of the created scenario in response to the Making Up assignment.
  • Given the distance that Emma's pee traveled on-panel relative to the blood spewing from her after Aiden's heat vision had already passed through her head and after fire already started burning, it's proven that Emma is capable of standing still despite being dead.
  • Emma received grievously large cuts in her arms, stomach, and one of her legs, despite Aiden evidently having used heat to attack her head. This may indicate that Aiden's Homelander form gives him the ability to alter causality, making it so that certain effects can stem from illogical causes.
  • Somehow, Emma's shoes didn't get ruined from the blood and fire. This is also evidence that Aiden in real life is capable of coloring in things without going over the lines, which further supports the first point about breaking the fourth wall.

Back